Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year (1044 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC / Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by sil(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2006
The igwe 1 has made it in the frenchophone, (despite losing out of world best and Europe best) he has been pronouced the French Player of the Year award for the fourth year in succession.

He is goin to come top the goalz this session in premier league if not the whole Europe.

Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by loyika(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2006

Why oh why

Is this thread necessary

Sil cool Please help us to help you

cool GOONER 89
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by sil(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2006
Then which is thread necessary??
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by Akolawole(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2006
@Loyika

Thank you sir.

I am tired of all this.

We want exceptional thread only.
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by sil(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2006
He led Arsenal to the Final of the Champions League for the first time in their history, scoring the winning goal against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu Stadium and netting against Juventus en route to a Paris showdown with Barcelona.

He is also a three times highest goals winner of the premier league. How exceptional do you want it to be??
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by loyika(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2006
Sil cool

There are several Gunners threads and threads on Henry that this post could have fallen under.

Creating a new thread only makes the place messy tongue

Just post all this on any Arsenal or Henry thread that already exist

Cheers mate cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by kitaun(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2006
*coughing while peeping into thread* now i realize some things will never change!!! Na wa o!
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by debocci: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2006
We have only One Great Player at the moment,and the winner is ,

A player with Charisma,Humility,Substance,Strenght,Speed,Agility,Experience and the gift to play the round leather ball game with ease and little sweat.He encourages His young side to the last UEFA league Final.What a credit to the Man of the moment.

Though he didnt make the final shortlist of the FIFA player of the year award I am proudly presenting the man who make soccer fantastic,

THIERRY HENRY( The KING)
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by loyika(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2006
cry cry cry cry

Which way Nigeria!! Which way to go!!

Which way Nigeria!! Is heading too!!

cry cry cry

Please folks!! cool This thread is Locked Please

cool GOONER 89
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by justkunmi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2006
sil:

The igwe 1 has made it in the frenchophone, (despite losing out of world best and Europe best) he has been pronouced the French Player of the Year award for the fourth year in succession.

He is goin to come top the goalz this session in premier league if not the whole Europe.

ohhhhhhh myyy GOD, i thot okocha was given french player of the year!!!!!. very wise of u to come here and give us the breaking news. . if henry wasn't given, who then should it av gone to. kanu?

i was not supposed to post here but i was so irritated i just had to say wat was on my mind.

I'M OUT OF HERE.
THREAD IS TOTALLY LOCKED.
CAN SEUN PLS REMOVE THIS THREAD??
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by LoverBwoy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2006
why should this thread be locked?

he has something to say so please let him say it!

exceptional thread only? psst who makes the rule what isexceptional or not.
the funny thing is you replied;making the thread rise to the top of the sport section now you blabbling
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by kitaun(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2006
@LOVERBWOY

Pls just modify your thread please embarassed

We cant continue to tolerate rubbish

No club sentiments should be attached to these issues cool
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by LoverBwoy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2006
its not about club sentiments, I dont see sil in the gunner thread so nothing particularly special

If members don't want a topic then they shouldn't reply simple. let the real owner of the site say what he wants, there are several threads that have gone down the drain because they are not "exceptional" so there should be no hierarchy in here.
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by Akolawole(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2006
LoverBwoy:

why should this thread be locked?

he has something to say so please let him say it!

exceptional thread only? psst who makes the rule what isexceptional or not.
the funny thing is you replied;making the thread rise to the top of the sport section now you blabbling

Everybody go on and post anything.

This is Seun's forum anyway.

@Kitaun

Its okay, Oga.
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by LoverBwoy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2006
Thank you

dont make people feel inferior for no reason, that's my point
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by kitaun(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2006
Oh my goodness!!!

@Loverbwoy,

am i dissapointed!! angry

you that should know better!!! cool

am starting to regret the action that i took today undecided
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by mukina2: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue tongue
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by casper(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2006
@ poster
You said henry is FRENCH footballer of the year

the only response i have for you is " in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by PDF: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2006
Remember Govou, Ribery, Malouda, Coupet, Zizou and other good players are all in the land of the blind too.
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by LoverBwoy(m): 3:51am On Dec 21, 2006
you didnt mention CLAUDE MAKELELE
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by wormedup(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2006
somebody should open up a thread for :

nigerian player of the year
ghananian player of the year
spanish player of the year
togolese player of the year.

matter of fact open up thread for every country's player of the year tongue angry

dork angry angry
[move]*hiss*[/move]
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by IroroRoyal(f): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2006
Le journal !
La radio! Merci! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by sil(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2006
OOOOhhh my GOD, the thread that was supposed to be locked is unlocked with a code G-U-N-N-E-R, 8-2

Sorry men i love the stuff in this guy, he is just 22222 much!!
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by dayokanu(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2006
That Henry got to the UCL and world cup final lost both is not enough reason to make him qualify for European or world footballer nomination else we would be talking of nominating Ballack, Bernd Schneider and Carsten Ramelow in 2002.
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by kitaun(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2006
Dayo, the point is not Henry deserving s@#t (loyika no vex, lol) the point has been how so absofuckinguseless this thread is, as it would fit easily into any of the Gunner or Henry threads available, no one is making the other inferior and Gunners aint supposed to be caught dead acting mediocre!!
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by sil(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2006
@ kitaun
Don't be the kind of muslim Buhari is! ook

U don't love this guy coz he is good. And he is goin to make it in premier league, like it or not.

Happy X-mas JOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by sil(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2006
hahahaha notin much but the guy 2222222much

Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by nyabinghi(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2007
Igwe the over rated gunner. He is a great player though but fades when needem most. he has never clicked in a final match and also shines against small clubs.
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by kitaun(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2007
Bunkum thread as usual !
Re: Thiery Henry Again: French Player Of The Year by mukina2: 8:50pm On May 05, 2007
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe @wormy

i was bored but ur post got me laffing grin

(1) (Reply)

Have Kenya’s Harambee Stars Fixed The Tunisia Match? / Why Are Nigerian Players In Epl Useless / Funke Akindele, Banky W, Sasha And YAW To Light Olymoic Torch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.