Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 9 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 9 (281 Views)

See Picture Of Bride Price Paid To Marry An Ibo Girl From Imo State. / Neva Trust Ibo Girl / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 9 by wozniacki(f): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2016
As I tried explaining to Mike, he shoved me off rudely and angrily walked away, as stranger looked on in shock.
"Is he okay"? Stranger asked.
If I slap you eh. How could you ask if my boyfriend was okay?
" Yes, he is... He's just having a bad day", I replied defensively.
As I walked back to meet Mike at the point of payment, I kept wondering what could have prompted such arrogance from him.
We made payments and left.
As we drove back home, we barely exchanged two words to each other. The silence was killing me. I kept stealing glances at him. His expression was "stone cold". His eyes a little bit red, his lips tucked in like he wanted to remain mute forever. In as much as his expression was supposed to terrify me, I couldn't help laughing out loud. I laughed so hard, he turned and looked at me
" Is something funny"? He asked angrily
"Yes o!", I replied, amidst some more laughter.
" Your expression is funny..." I continued, tapping him on his shoulder lightly...

Continue here
http://www.peacedike.com/2016/09/diary-of-single-ibo-girl-part-9.html?m=1

Read other parts here:
www.peacedike.com

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kidnapped Isheri Landlords, Trainer Freed / MTN Project Fame Winner, Ighorodje, Takes Victory To Church / Technological Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.