Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram (13229 Views)

Do We Really Need 6GB Of RAM On Our Smartphones? / Mediatek MT6750T Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 [snapshots] / Introducing Nokia Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Chip And 4GB Of Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by ollah2: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bossmd:

My brother you don't know nothing joor

Calling iPad Air 2 4gb ram.......gerarahia! grin

U don't need to be childish and fanatic. Greenhulk and I were having a matured conversation prior to your arrival and it was without or less sentiments. I listed different things and the only thing you can pick was the last line.

Grow up!

3 Likes

Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by kazzonline: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
I wonder when people would just please stop comparing androids to ios,they are entirely diff platforms and cant be compared directly in my own honest opinion

3 Likes

Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by kazzonline: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
ollah2:

U don't need to be childish and fanatic. Greenhulk and I were having a matured conversation prior to your arrival and it was without or less sentiments. I listed different things and the only thing you can pick was the last line.

Grow up!

Exactly my issues with online arguements,any small thing na abuse

3 Likes

Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by ollah2: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
kazzonline:

Even at that you can never compare android and ios directly,they both run on completely entirely diff architecture,we understand that android process is more complex that whatever ios presents,apple has optimized there software to the fullest,that is why the video about the iphone 6 and note 7 you posted earlier was a big flop,we all know ahspalt 8 on android can be as large as 1.8gb but the same game on ios might be 700mb,ios has better app optimization hence the reason they dont need much gb of ram,but no matter how many gbs of ram a droid has,it would still lag,mayb na curse i nor even sabi

Regarding lags, all phone lags. The most recent iPhone 7 and 7 plus lags. If someone tells you ios devices doesn't lag, he is simply lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHDHh4q9x5Q

That's a video where S7 edge works faster than iphone 7
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by ollah2: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
kazzonline:

Exactly my issues with online arguements,any small thing na abuse

What else do you expect from a fanatic kid when he runs outta ammo?
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Bossmd: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
kazzonline:

Even at that you can never compare android and ios directly,they both run on completely entirely diff architecture,we understand that android process is more complex that whatever ios presents,apple has optimized there software to the fullest,that is why the video about the iphone 6 and note 7 you posted earlier was a big flop,we all know ahspalt 8 on android can be as large as 1.8gb but the same game on ios might be 700mb,ios has better app optimization hence the reason they dont need much gb of ram,but no matter how many gbs of ram a droid has,it would still lag,mayb na curse i nor even sabi

Why do Niggaz talk trash about what they know nuffing about? It sickens me. You don't come here and spit garbage man! Ashpalt 8 on iOS is freaking 1.7GB!!!

Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
kazzonline:

1. Asphalt 8 on iOS
2. Asphalt 8 on android

So now what?

Look I know android has more features than iOS, reason I cannot carry just an iPhone. When I sold my s6 my plan was to use only my iPhone 5s for a while but I couldn't, I had to by a small android phone to compliment it. I like that u can take a screenshot and share immediately through the notification pull down which is not so on iOS (maybe iPhone 6s can do that but I've not used it ). I like that u can access the settings from notification tray rather than pressing home button and looking for the settings icon. I like that I can receive media files like music from whatsapp and download it and add to my music library. On iPhone I can only play the file on whatsapp, no option to download ( at least out of the box without jail braking).

But what I like most about iOS is the smoothness. U can type with ease without single lag. My iPhones is just 4 inch and I enjoy typing on it than infinix hot s with 5.3 inch because it just can't keep up with my typing speed. It is better on android flagships but when u use both an android flagship and an iPhone, u can still notice that operations are smoother on iPhones.

Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
ollah2:

Regarding lags, all phone lags. The most recent iPhone 7 and 7 plus lags. If someone tells you ios devices doesn't lag, he is simply lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHDHh4q9x5Q

That's a video where S7 edge works faster than iphone 7

I just watched the video and I'm impressed with the performance of the s7 edge. Did u actually watch the video till the end? It doesn't show the s7 is faster, both had their moments. Some apps are not yet optimized for iOS 10 yet and sometimes it looked like the s7 is faster because of the animations in ios 10. Both devices had their moment and kept apps in memory just equally.

Again like I said previously, I don't care if a phone opens app faster than the other by milli seconds, or benchmarks because in this video it shows iPhone 7 beats the s7 edge by miles in benchmark. I want performance in real life day to day usage. But if we are judging by this video u posted, it shows the iPhone 7 is a little bit faster.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by ollah2: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

I just watched the video and I'm impressed with the performance of the s7 edge. Did u actually watch the video till the end? It doesn't show the s7 is faster, both had their moments. Some apps are not yet optimized for iOS 10 yet and sometimes it looked like the s7 is faster because of the animations in ios 10. Both devices had their moment and kept apps in memory just equally.

Again like I said previously, I don't care if a phone opens app faster than the other by milli seconds, or benchmarks because in this video it shows iPhone 7 beats the s7 edge by miles in benchmark. I want performance in real life day to day usage. But if we are judging by this video u posted, it shows the iPhone 7 is a little bit faster.

Did you also notice s7 edge was kinda faster with stock apps but all in all. A few seconds speed doesn't change anything anyways.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
ollah2:

Did you also notice s7 edge was kinda faster with stock apps but all in all. A few seconds speed doesn't change anything anyways.

Let's be honest that s7 edge is A CHEAT in network speed test.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by ollah2: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

Let's be honest that s7 edge is A CHEAT in network speed test.

Lol. Why did u say that?
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
ollah2:

Lol. Why did u say that?

I don't know what Samsung did but I always notice downloading on Samsung flagships are always faster than on other phones. U can see from the video S7 was getting 210mbps download in speed test while the iPhone 7 was maxing at 150mbps on the same wifi. Even the dude was like it must be an error, he tested again and iPhone couldn't get past 150mbps.

I think I'm buying the s7 edge. From all reviews and from my contact with people that own it looks like the battery is solid. 3,600mah is a big upgrade from 2,550 on the s6.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by ollah2: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

I don't know what Samsung did but I always notice downloading on Samsung flagships are always faster than on other phones. U can see from the video S7 was getting 210mbps download in speed test while the iPhone 7 was maxing at 150mbps on the same wifi. Even the dude was like it must be an error, he tested again and iPhone couldn't get past 150mbps.

I think I'm buying the s7 edge. From all reviews and from my contact with people that own it looks like the battery is solid. 3,600mah is a big upgrade from 2,550 on the s6.

Well you can say that again. I said something similar last month that my phone was faster on the same smile wifi compared to a friends 6s

You should check out the video where the s7 edge was connected to Internet under water and the screen was also functioning. All these worked flawlessly .

Btw, it's a big upgrade if you are willing to handle the size. It's not really big anyways cos of the design. I would chill for S8 edge or Note 8.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
ollah2:

Well you can say that again. I said something similar last month that my phone was faster on the same smile wifi compared to a friends 6s

You should check out the video where the s7 edge was connected to Internet under water and the screen was also functioning. All these worked flawlessly .

Btw, it's a big upgrade if you are willing to handle the size. It's not really big anyways cos for the design. I would chill for S8 edge or Note 8.

Note 8 ke? Note 7 hasn't even kicked off yet, I think Samsung might delay the note 8 but then anything can happen.

As for the size, 5.2 inch is the perfect size for me, I can manage 5.7 inch so far it is a galaxy note. I don't like the iphone plus series because they are just too big. 5.5 inch and still looks bigger than a galaxy note with 5.7 inch if u know what I mean. Isn't s7 edge 5.3 inch?

I'm just looking at what samsung can change next year because their current flagship design is just too sweet. Don't be surprised if the s8 turns out to be minor upgrade, though I can see them going dual rear camera to take advantage of optical zoom.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by ollah2: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

Note 8 ke? Note 7 hasn't even kicked off yet, I think Samsung might delay the note 8 but then anything can happen.

As for the size, 5.2 inch is the perfect size for me, I can manage 5.7 inch so far it is a galaxy note. I don't like the iphone plus series because they are just too big. 5.5 inch and still looks bigger than a galaxy note with 5.7 inch if u know what I mean. Isn't s7 edge 5.3 inch?

I'm just looking at what samsung can change next year because their current flagship design is just too sweet. Don't be surprised if the s8 turns out to be minor upgrade, though I can see them going dual rear camera to take advantage of optical zoom.

The note 7 fiasco really affected Samsung and the phone itself cos it's an all round beast.

5 2 is the sweet spot honestly but like you said one wouldn't mind going further if it's NOTE series. S7 edge is actually 5.5 but feels smaller thanks to the engineering achievement with its dual curved edges which makes it compact.

Dual camera will come on board, they have produced it for some China oems already. Some couple of great internals will follow suit but that design is just something I don't know what it will be but I'm sure they are cooking something.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by kazzonline: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bossmd:

Why do Niggaz talk trash about what they know nuffing about? It sickens me. You don't come here and spit garbage man! Ashpalt 8 on iOS is freaking 1.7GB!!!

You could hac simple replied like somone with sense,i would av really appreciated that,i never confirmed that asphalt 8 was 700mb i only made a reference on how apple optimises its apps for its os,in which as a sensible person you shld understand my reference,
Anytime an app vendor mks an app for android,its considers so many processors,eg mtk,snapdragon,intel and the gpus alike,as well they consider so many diff kinds of devices,but unlike apple you are dealing with just one phone and one kind of frame work,so tell me how app of almost the same size wont perform better on ios dan android,pls learn to argue like a matured man,abuses,fights and insults dont win arguments,facts does
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Bossmd: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

S7 edge is an all round flagship an still remains the phone to beat till date

S8 is rumoured to come with 4K display. But as for me the S7 edge is a game changer for Samsung just like the S4 was. S7 changed everything. Greenhulk you have an iPhone 5S already so I think the S7 edge will do it for you plus it's 5.5" sweet screen. Supersaf TV on Youtube did a good job comparing the new iPhone 7 camera with that of S7 edge and believe me the S7 once again murdered the iPhone 7. Check the outstanding audio blazing from the S7 edge. Need I say more? See for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHGV5YWFU2g
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by kazzonline: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

1. Asphalt 8 on iOS
2. Asphalt 8 on android

So now what?

Look I know android has more features than iOS, reason I cannot carry just an iPhone. When I sold my s6 my plan was to use only my iPhone 5s for a while but I couldn't, I had to by a small android phone to compliment it. I like that u can take a screenshot and share immediately through the notification pull down which is not so on iOS (maybe iPhone 6s can do that but I've not used it ). I like that u can access the settings from notification tray rather than pressing home button and looking for the settings icon. I like that I can receive media files like music from whatsapp and download it and add to my music library. On iPhone I can only play the file on whatsapp, no option to download ( at least out of the box without jail braking).

But what I like most about iOS is the smoothness. U can type with ease without single lag. My iPhones is just 4 inch and I enjoy typing on it than infinix hot s with 5.3 inch because it just can't keep up with my typing speed. It is better on android flagships but when u use both an android flagship and an iPhone, u can still notice that operations are smoother on iPhones.

As per ashaplt 8 i only used that as a reference,at least you responded better on that aspect than kid ios drunk biggot before you,
We are still om the same page here bro,ios would always be smoother than even the purest stock android ever made,why because ios is optimised better than any android,considering the fact that android is an open sourced programme and how vendors create apps for android,optimization is achieved better on ios,cos you knw you are dealing with the apple A series chipset
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by kazzonline: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

There is actually a feature which i cant remb the name as of now dats mks downloads faster on high end samsung devices,read it on android central a while back.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by kazzonline: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bossmd:

S8 is rumoured to come with 4K display. But as for me the S7 edge is a game changer for Samsung just like the S4 was. S7 changed everything. Greenhulk you have an iPhone 5S already so I think the S7 edge will do it for you plus it's 5.5" sweet screen. Supersaf TV on Youtube did a good job comparing the new iPhone 7 camera with that of S7 edge and believe me the S7 once again murdered the iPhone 7. Check the outstanding audio blazing of the S7 edge. Need I say more? See for yourself

S7 is the best phone made this year,it was on that framework samsung built the note 7,if you noticed nothing really changed much,it just saddens my heart that iphone 7 would take all the glory note 7 has worked hard for cos i dont see that useless lg v20 as a contender at all,lg lost it dis yeae,let dem surprise me better next year,
Samsung sdi really bleeped the note 7 batteries up,i still hurt till tmao walahi
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
ollah2:

The note 7 fiasco really affected Samsung and the phone itself cos it's an all round beast.

5 2 is the sweet spot honestly but like you said one wouldn't mind going further if it's NOTE series. S7 edge is actually 5.5 but feels smaller thanks to the engineering achievement with its dual curved edges which makes it compact.

Dual camera will come on board, they have produced it for some China oems already. Some couple of great internals will follow suit but that design is just something I don't know what it will be but I'm sure they are cooking something.

Contrary to what many here think, the note 7 fiasco is not going to bring samsung down. Yes it has affected their stock for now but they will bounce back. Note 7 will be back and samsung will probably throw in some incentives. They have come a long way and they haven't stopped innovating like blackberry and Nokia did. So maybe galaxy s8 will make things better for them. They just have to work twice or 3 times more now to make the next flagship blow people's mind away. I don't mean blow like explosion oh lol.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by kazzonline: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

Contrary to what many here think, the note 7 fiasco is not going to bring samsung down. Yes it has affected their stock for now but they will bounce back. They have come a long way and they haven't stopped innovating like blackberry and Nokia did. So maybe galaxy s8 will make things better for them. They just have to work twice or 3 times more now to make the next flagship blow people's mind away. I don't mean blow like explosion oh lol.

Samsung had had a great year already with there s7 edge sales,note 7 was just to make it a sweet year,but despite it affecting there stock samsung demselfs are already working towards an early release of the samsung s8 already,so dey can forget about this note 7 fiasco,and trust me rumours av it already they want to ditch the flat styled s8 version and mk it an all round curved edge,but i would still always prefer the note series thou
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Bossmd: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
kazzonline:

S7 is the best phone made this year,it was on that framework samsung built the note 7,if you noticed nothing really changed much,it just saddens my heart that iphone 7 would take all the glory note 7 has worked hard for cos i dont see that useless lg v20 as a contender at all,lg lost it dis yeae,let dem surprise me better next year,
Samsung sdi really bleeped the note 7 batteries up,i still hurt till tmao walahi

It really hurts. Note 7 was supposed to emerge "Phone of the year" for 2016 because if not for the unfortunate battery issues iPhone 7 CAN NEVER see Note 7 taillights!
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by kazzonline: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bossmd:

It really hurts. Note 7 was supposed to emerge "Phone of the year" for 2016 because if not for the unfortunate battery issues iPhone 7 CAN NEVER see Note 7 taillights!

I still bliv s7 edge is up for that award,cos if anyone gives the iphone 7plus all cos of its dual camera setup and half water resistance that would really suck.but honestly iphone 7 is a sweet phone as well,esp the jet black,no wonder why dat sold out in mins
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by VhatAmazingDude: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Who needs iPhone 7 when my S3 bought a long while back gives me all I need?
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Bossmd: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
kazzonline:

As per ashaplt 8 i only used that as a reference,at least you responded better on that aspect than kid ios drunk biggot before you,
We are still om the same page here bro,ios would always be smoother than even the purest stock android ever made,why because ios is optimised better than any android,considering the fact that android is an open sourced programme and how vendors create apps for android,optimization is achieved better on ios,cos you knw you are dealing with the apple A series chipset

Excuse the pun bro. We just here to catch fun. grin

Unlike some freaks here I try my best possible to refrain from direct insults.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Bossmd: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Who needs iPhone 7 when my S3 bought a long while back gives me all I need?

You mean some pple still use S3? grin
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bossmd:

S8 is rumoured to come with 4K display. But as for me the S7 edge is a game changer for Samsung just like the S4 was. S7 changed everything. Greenhulk you have an iPhone 5S already so I think the S7 edge will do it for you plus it's 5.5" sweet screen. Supersaf TV on Youtube did a good job comparing the new iPhone 7 camera with that of S7 edge and believe me the S7 once again murdered the iPhone 7. Check the outstanding audio blazing from the S7 edge. Need I say more? See for yourself

I don't think s8 will have 4k display ( unless they change their mind because of note 7 disaster so they might want to go all out with the s8). The way samsung work, they wait for other OEMs to take the risks first and then they improve on it and pounce. Non removable battery, non as card support ( they saw that was a step back so they returned it ), water resistant, premium design and now USB type c. Samsung's major risk so far is edge display and the s pen which turned out to be very well accepted worldwide. I think they would wait and see if 4k display will become a mainstay before they release a phone with 4k. Note 7 could have easily been released with 6gb of ram if the competion were releasing phones with 6gb of ram. I know Sony released a 4k display with the Xperia z5 but that phone was a flop and doesn't really count since it actually displays the home screen in 1080p (not even qhd).
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
kazzonline:

I still bliv s7 edge is up for that award,cos if anyone gives the iphone 7plus all cos of its dual camera setup and half water resistance that would really suck.but honestly iphone 7 is a sweet phone as well,esp the jet black,no wonder why dat sold out in mins

Personally I prefer the matte black.
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Bossmd: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
kazzonline:

The Jet black is awesome but that ravaging beauty will vanish within weeks of constant use, because out of all the color ranges the jet black is the most prone to scratches. Except of course you put it in a case as advised by Apple. But putting it in a case will already hide the beauty you are trying to show off.

1 Like

Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by Bossmd: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

I don't think s8 will have 4k display ( unless they change their mind because of note 7 disaster so they might want to go all out with the s8). The way samsung work, they wait for other OEMs to take the risks first and then they improve on it and pounce. Non removable battery, non as card support ( they saw that was a step back so they returned it ), water resistant, premium design and now USB type c. Samsung's major risk so far is edge display and the s pen which turned out to be very well accepted worldwide. I think they would wait and see if 4k display will become a mainstay before they release a phone with 4k. Note 7 could have easily been released with 6gb of ram if the competion were releasing phones with 6gb of ram. I know Sony released a 4k display with the Xperia z5 but that phone was a flop and doesn't really count since it actually displays the home screen in 1080p (not even qhd).

Well I don't really see the need for an SD card if they can produce the phone in all memory capacities (32, 128, 256). I personally do not like SD cards because there are so many fakes in the market. I will prefer the S8 to come in those three different memory capacities and let them take the SD card support away once and for all!

As for 4K it is very likely since the S7 is 2k and with tradition unlike Apple, Samsung always improves on their previous architecture. Apple tend to stay on one lane for two or three years and they are not disturbed since they also own the most important part of any device "The OS".
Re: See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram by VhatAmazingDude: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bossmd:

You mean some pple still use S3? grin

I still use S3.
Why should I drop it?
I'm yet to see a reason because it comfortably handles what I need of it.
I had to screenshot this for the purpose of re-enactment.

Was watching higlights of my team's game when a friend buzzed me on whatsapp with an LED TV problem.
I tried guiding him from experience and online help that I was getting from the internet with both Internet and whatsapp open on my screen, along with the match I was watchinh before.

At a point, I resorted to Imo Video call to show him a sample from a broken TV. That's four apps running concurrently on my screen on a phone produced in 2012 with a 1.5GB RAM undecided.

Baba, if ever the need to replace it arises, I will. For me, it has proved its worth grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Adds Face Recognition Feature Which Notify Users When They Are Spotted / Skills We’ve Lost Due To Smartphones & Ways To Get Them Back. / Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.