Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today (14075 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by domopps(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
Family of fools

Ruling you as wise s Solomon you and very certain this same family ruled your parents in the 80s............if by now you are still wasting away hating up and down not looking for something meaningful to do with your life...am afraid your kids would be doing this samething you just did sometimes in future when the children of this fools faimily leading and ruling the nation and by then we shall now know the real family of fools......!

Cheeeeeers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by sandman007: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
We are awaiting the asset valuers to help us price the watch
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Haters plz how much is her wristwatch and her sun shades and that cloth way she take cover body...unah go just die troway

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by cyrilamx(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
So much bitterness. What did the family do to you? I guess you may not be able to attain to Aisha's status in life if you carry on with this infernal hatred that even make the devil shudder with revulsion. The insult has gone beyond pmb, his wife now u included their children and grand-children. Hate is too much a burden to bear especially when those whom you project your hatred towards are miles ahead of you and don't even no if your own family-"family of the wise" exist.
limeta:
Family of fools

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by goshen26: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
I thought they meant TB Joshua wen I saw d topic kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by gebest: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
in other words, Aisha Buhari is in the USA again.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by qtx(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
i am sure by now the US sheriffs are doing press up and warming up waiting to pick her up. shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by NobleG1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
She's following her incompetent husband's footstep by junketing the world.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by ajalawole(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
IamPatriotic:

That's your only observation and response, the rhetorics of "she can not travel to USA" has finally been put rest.
with due respect, kindly upload the picture of her first visit to US. Even if she travel this time to US nothing will happnd cux it United Nation General Assembly she is attending her. So kindly upload the pic of her first visit to US pls
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by suasmablow(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
Family of fools
is that how other countries refer to their first family? if your family is referred to as that of fools, how will u feel?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by limeta(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
suasmablow:

is that how other countries refer to their first family?
if your family is referred to as that of fools, how will u feel?

BUBU is not my president
I did not give him my vote
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by Cletus77(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
pls Nigerians, i know u all are angry..... Bt she is travelling for the good of us all..jst calm down a bit
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by Preator: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
zombies and wailers wasting their time on people who are not aware of their existence when they should be looking for how to better their lot legally. and they will come back to complain of poverty. abeg who poverty for stay with if not a jobless zombie or a wailing wailer?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by Apel(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
amolak:
I thought they were referring to TB Joshua
exactly what i thought
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by Caseless: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Danosky502:
wat do u expect from her if nt to travel from one country to anoda unlike her husband wo travels from Jerusalem to Jericho.

FTC

dedicatn to al akwa ibomites in d forum
e pain am grin

It's not about she can't travel to the US anymore, now it's "she travels too much".

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by mercysamuelson(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mtchewwww!
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by mercysamuelson(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abject Poverty?¿? Look up the meaning and see if you're living in one.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by higherpower: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Danosky502:
wat do u expect from her if nt to travel from one country to anoda unlike her husband wo travels from Jerusalem to Jericho.

FTC

dedicatn to al akwa ibomites in d forum

Akwa Ibom people don't talk without sense.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by paparazzi1987(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Majority of the posts here shows that we have more abnormal people than normal people in Nigeria.
When she no travel,she got critized for alleburton or alimosho scandals.
When she first Travel, unable talk say it's a lie that she fakedoesn't the USA travel stuff.
Now she travelled again, yet you still criticise her for over spending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by seenter84: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fine woman with d harmless devillish smile.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by AntiWailer: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mrakthedream:

Is that the new songs among you wailers?I thought you guys said she can't visit USA.This is her second visit and I am pretty sure you guys are praying that she should be arrested..Bad news for you and more to come..

You day mind the shameless goons ?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by AntiWailer: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cheesy.. Aisha Buhari dey for USA ? shocked shocked shocked
Where is Gov. FAYOSE

DIDN'T HE SUBMIT THE HALLI - BOTTOM CASE FILE TO NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT ? OR NA DC POLICE STATION EM CARRY AM GO

Looking for Lere too.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by olurock123: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
on d positive move....

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by bashydemy1: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
limeta:
Family of fools

am glad your family does not exist on the surface of the earth.

Their last born is better than you one millions time cos i can bet my life she's a virgin till she will get married unlike you.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by bashydemy1: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2016
limeta:

BUBU is not my president
I did not give him my vote

Then STFU if you did not vote for him then he did not owe you anything, You belong to the 5% so swerve make we Buharist they enjoy our Government.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by limeta(f): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
bashydemy1:

Then STFU if you did not vote for him then he did not owe you anything, You belong to the 5% so swerve make we Buharist they enjoy our Government.

Stuff it...I agree
I belong to 5% i agree
Swerv make una buharist enjoy ,,,never
You will all go down with him.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by limeta(f): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
bashydemy1:

am glad your family does not exist on the surface of the earth.

Their last born is better than you one millions time cos i can bet my life she's a virgin till she will get married unlike you.

Na pussy make you dey shout bubu
i pity you yr life
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by bashydemy1: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
limeta:

Stuff it...I agree
I belong to 5% i agree
Swerv make una buharist enjoy ,,,never
You will all go down with him.

Lol hahaha funny Only people like you who live a fake life that will start complaining.. Buhari don't even know you exist lobatan.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by limeta(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
bashydemy1:

Lol hahaha funny Only people like you who live a fake life that will start complaining.. Buhari don't even know you exist lobatan.

You right only fulani herdsmen he knows about
Are you one?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by bashydemy1: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
limeta:

You right only fulani herdsmen he knows about
Are you one?

Lol yoruba boy full blooded.. Abeg have you eaten today? If not PEJ have used your destiny to build hotel in Bayelsa.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today by limeta(f): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
bashydemy1:

Lol yoruba boy full blooded.. Abeg have you eaten today? If not PEJ have used your destiny to build hotel in Bayelsa.

Yoruba ke
You ve no chance if you like become muslim it won,t change a thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video From APC Presidential Rally In Katsina / Saraki’s Farcical July 4th Coup By Chido Onumah & Godwin Onyeacholem / PDP Sacks 50 Percent Of National Secretariat Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.