Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840227 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by idrezee(m): 12:54am On Nov 01, 2016
I have not been able to apply cos I haven't been able to register. After imputing my name, mail, etc it will take me to login and I can't login cos they kept telling me wrong username and they haven't sent any post to notify me of a successful registration. I have used like 6 emails to no avail. Please, please what do I do.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by muk80(m): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2016
idrezee:
I have not been able to apply cos I haven't been able to register. After imputing my name, mail, etc it will take me to login and I can't login cos they kept telling me wrong username and they haven't sent any post to notify me of a successful registration. I have used like 6 emails to no avail. Please, please what do I do.
To get Email confirmation on FCSC go to login on the portal, put ur user name and password and send. If successful, the portal will tell u dat you did not confirmed ur email. Try and resend ur activation code. Click on it to resend the confirmation code to ur email. You will surely get the email sent. But remember ur User Name is ur EMAIL
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Rossy99(f): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Pls,how do i get d NIN number
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by muk80(m): 6:29am On Nov 01, 2016
muk80:
To get Email confirmation on FCSC go to login on the portal, put ur user name and password and send. If successful, the portal will tell u dat you did not confirmed ur email. Try and resend ur activation code. Click on it to resend the confirmation code to ur email. You will surely get the email sent. But remember ur User Name is ur EMAIL
more explanation just go to the login page put ur email as ur user name and create any password then send. After sending the portal will tell u that u have no comfirm ur Email, the portal will tell u to resend, just resend the email and password. U will receive confirmation that u have been activated you can proceed
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by idrezee(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2016
muk80:
more explanation just go to the login page put ur email as ur user name and create any password then send. After sending the portal will tell u that u have no comfirm ur Email, the portal will tell u to resend, just resend the email and password. U will receive confirmation that u have been activated you can proceed
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eddyjasper: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Rossy99:
Pls,how do i get d NIN number
use your VIN if you have a voters card
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eddyjasper: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2016
registration have been extended again to 13th of November..... Check the site and for those who can't find their application, you can check back its has reappeared on the my application page
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mazieze: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2016
hello nairaland please help me,my application was successful ,I received a mail from fcsc that my email and password have been change. I didn't change my email and password, I was surprise receiving such message from them.when I login on the site it show me invalid.should I reapply again because I am confuse.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2016
eddyjasper:
..... Check the site and for those who can't find their application, you can check back its has reappeared on the my application page
reminds me of a movie titled The Disappearing Acts....
Another issue is that, since I started this entire process, I've not received a single email, sms, or any form of response from FCSC... Am I alone on this one?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2016
eddyjasper:
registration have been extended again to 13th of November..... Check the site and for those who can't find their application, you can check back its has reappeared on the my application page
Kolo people...dem go extend am reach 2017

Also the Application id is now in full i.e

FCSC-2016-XXXXXX-XXXXXXX
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bibbysussy(f): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2016
eddyjasper:
I'm thinking this people are up to something oooo!!! How come there is a change in App I.D? For those who printed out the App when the I.D was still written in full, you will bear me witness that the last numbers in the I.D. which people complained was missing has now been changed totally!!! I hope they not substituting App I.D with that of their people all in the name of updating App I.D Hmmmm my people shine your eyes and put on your thinking cap ooooo!!!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2016
femi4:
Kolo people...dem go extend am reach 2017

Also the Application id is now in full i.e

FCSC-2016-XXXXXX-XXXXXXX
YES OOOOOO AND I WOULD ADVICE EVERYONE TO START PRINTING QUICK QUICK
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2016
This recruitment is going to take a long time
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eddyjasper: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2016
tzipporah:

YES OOOOOO AND I WOULD ADVICE EVERYONE TO START PRINTING QUICK QUICK
me i'm not going anywhere to print yet oh...i'll just be converting and saving them in pdf in my phone....and it's when they finally get their shi' together that'll print hard copy.
Who get money to dey waste repeatedly ontop 13page printing...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eddyjasper: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2016
mazieze:
hello nairaland please help me,my application was successful ,I received a mail from fcsc that my email and password have been change. I didn't change my email and password, I was surprise receiving such message from them.when I login on the site it show me invalid.should I reapply again because I am confuse.
i can relate ...they sent me that too i just sent them an email just now to correct that...i'm waiting for them...try replying them through the email they sent you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gaetano: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2016
motivator4:
a friend of mine told me yesterday that her friend just got a job in ministry of health. I'm wondering if it's this fed. civil service job or state ministry. this country is shit.

That's true. The slots have been shared already. The senator in my constituency said they only gave him 4 slots and that they've already been offered employment letter. When I heard that i was shocked. The advert is just to deceive the general public. It's really sad
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
gaetano:

That's true. The slots have been shared already. The senator in my constituency said they only gave him 4 slots and that they've already been offered employment letter. When I heard that i was shocked. The advert is just to deceive the general public. It's really sad
OGBENI THANKS FOR YOUR DISCOURAGEMENT OOOO cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Makudus(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
gaetano:

.let me tell you d truth,your senator is only telling you dis so as not bother him,appointment letter can only be issued when d whole recruiment process is done i.e application,test nd interview,
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Makudus(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
nd remember not every senator got slots,its only those that are representing the ministry or agency in d senate house can get d slot
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gaetano: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Makudus:
.let me tell you d truth,your senator is only telling you dis so as not bother him,appointment letter can only be issued when d whole recruiment process is done i.e application,test nd interview,
my friend, believe it or not, that's the truth. That's exactly how it is done. All you need to do is apply, then give your application id to your connect and let them do the rest. My sister didn't take the immigration exam but she got the job even before the exam was conducted. Thousands of applicants are going to be fighting for very little slots. I'm not saying this to discourage anyone, I'm only urging people to work smarter and try to connect with any politician from their constituency. The picture below shows an offer letter from public complaint commission issued September 2016, they did not advertise but lots of people got the job even someone from my home town. Na naija we dey o

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kingemmy01(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hummm! There is God o! #speechless #
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eseose9(f): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
gaetano:
my friend, believe it or not, that's the truth. That's exactly how it is done. All you need to do is apply, then give your application id to your connect and let them do the rest. My sister didn't take the immigration exam but she got the job even before the exam was conducted. Thousands of applicants are going to be fighting for very little slots. I'm not saying this to discourage anyone, I'm only urging people to work smarter and try to connect with any politician from their constituency. The picture below shows an offer letter from public complaint commission issued September 2016, they did not advertising but lots of people got the job even someone from my home town. Na naija we dey o

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Makudus(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
na wawo,i must get 4G connection for dis job
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
gaetano:
my friend, believe it or not, that's the truth. That's exactly how it is done. All you need to do is apply, then give your application id to your connect and let them do the rest. My sister didn't take the immigration exam but she got the job even before the exam was conducted. Thousands of applicants are going to be fighting for very little slots. I'm not saying this to discourage anyone, I'm only urging people to work smarter and try to connect with any politician from their constituency. The picture below shows an offer letter from public complaint commission issued September 2016, they did not advertising but lots of people got the job even someone from my home town. Na naija we dey o

you are perfectly correct. Someone close to me just got a job in one of the ministry. His contact called him d day the advert was out to apply and send the APPLICATION ID next thing is appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chickygirl: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls I hv a quick question, I checked thru all d vacancys n couldn't find any vacancy for natural sciences, level 8 .. what should I do..which position should I apply for
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Rossy99(f): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Tnks bt are u sure dey wud accept it
eddyjasper:
use your VIN if you have a voters card
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mazieze: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
hello nairaland,please help there is no Application ID on my summited application.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mach7(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
mazieze:
hello nairaland,please help there is no Application ID on my summited application.
I have the same challenge too brother...please who has an idea of what is causing this?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Igjeneral: 12:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Fellow NLers help ASAP! After a successful application today, I discovered that I have a double application on the same position when I logged in to print my application form. It could be that one of the many times I tried submitting was successfull but even before this very last application, there was no application form in the "My Applications" section of my portal. I tried deleting one but all efforts was in vain as the site keeps returning me to my applications. The delete option there is not working. What else should I do to avoid automatic disqualification? Advice please, no insults.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 3:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Igjeneral:
Fellow NLers help ASAP! After a successful application today, I discovered that I have a double application on the same position when I logged in to print my application form. It could be that one of the many times I tried submitting was successfull but even before this very last application, there was no application form in the "My Applications" section of my portal. I tried deleting one but all efforts was in vain as the site keeps returning me to my applications. The delete option there is not working. What else should I do to avoid automatic disqualification? Advice please, no insults.

I have been trying to delete an application to but to no avail. Not a repeated one though.

Considering the few comments I just read above in respect of persons getting the job already, the whole recruitment stuff is quite deceitful undecided

I wonder when things will be done fairly in this country

There is God
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eddyjasper: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Rossy99:
Tnks bt are u sure dey wud accept it
.... Why won't dey?, the option is there

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.