Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,647 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (839863 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
In the email sent to everyone I believe it was stated there that
"delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely," meaning the email with different applications ID show how many times u tried to apply before u wer able to finally submit with the right Application ID that was later sent to u.
So Pls how can I delete the other applications Cus I can't even see them on my application portal, I can only see the one with the right Application ID.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eddyjasper: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hello..... I saw this instruction today on the Fcsc portal.....
A friend of mine called me and said all applicant are to apply for only one vacancy
Else they will be disqualified.
My own understanding is for applicants to avoid duplicate application..... Not multiple application in different ministries
Please who else can shed more light on these?
...and please if anyone have access to their helpline, please share it here

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by georgee(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
xcellinking:
[b]"We are currently updating Application Numbers, so if you do not see your submitted application, check back in 30 minutes".
I cant find my application again when i logged in. It has dissapeared. Initially i had duplicate application and was able to delete one and left wit one. For some days now, av not seen my original application, just that message up dia. What do i do? Do i keep waiting or re-apply
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by teebaxy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Can someone help me? My password and username that I have been using all this while,. Is.now. Saying invalid.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
pheebe:
"delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely," meaning the email with different applications ID show how many times u tried to apply before u wer able to finally submit with the right Application ID that was later sent to u.
So Pls how can I delete the other applications Cus I can't even see them on my application portal, I can only see the one with the right Application ID.

I am experiencing the same thing too, the id sent is different from the one on the portal and the application with the sent id can't be found on their portal.

They have made the whole stuff so complex.

They ought not have assigned any application id yet, since there is an option of deleting applications,

They should have waited till 14th, being a day after the close of applications before assigning application id(s)
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eliu(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=pheebe post=50899530]In the email sent to everyone I believe it was stated there that
So Pls how can I delete the other applications Cus I can't even see them on my application portal, I can only see the one with the right Application ID....please what is the way out
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chomsyl: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please i need urgent help o. I earlier registered for a particular position during the first week, but because of the multiple entries, i deleted all. Now i got mails from them with all my entries and the IDs. Please how do i rectify this, i don't want to be disqualified, please help.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Sharteyfat05: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Can't view my application, anyone experiencing same hitch
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mustab: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
same here ooooo
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by cybug: 12:34am On Nov 10, 2016
Kacinoroyal:
Cybug you go pay make I do am for you mine is opening fine. Location matters sometimes

How much? How do I contact you?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by UnimkeAk(m): 12:58am On Nov 10, 2016
i cant view m app;ication..... help
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by famo19: 1:32am On Nov 10, 2016
Forks I just want to register which job cann I apply for with my bsc physic with electronics
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by uniluv: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2016
So Pls how can I delete the other applications Cus I can't even see them on my application portal, I can only see the one with the right Application ID.[/quote]

pls, some one shld help us oooo! Am facing the same problem. Fcsc sent me 3 mail with diff application ID meaning i ve duplicate application but in my portal is only one application id i can see there because i apply for only one position. How can i delete the other ones? Pls help.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jeremiah123: 2:50am On Nov 10, 2016
I apply for ministry of education nd power is DAT a duplicate application. I need ur comment urgently
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charlie42(m): 3:34am On Nov 10, 2016
I applied for just one vacancy, all this duplicate applications they're talking should be put into consideration. If you know you apply for more than one vacancy kindly mail them for proper verification so as not to loose ur chance of being employ
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
FCSC are very funny people. All through this exercise despite the many network issues that I encountered, I have constantly applied for just one position.
Sending me an email that I have duplicate applications(thrice) is very absurd,CNT they on their own remove the incomplete one or better still why is the system programmed to receive multiple applications for the very same position? Now I logged in and its only one completed form that I can see there.so I ask, in which world are they viewing the remaining two?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2016
jeremiah123:
I apply for ministry of education nd power is DAT a duplicate application. I need ur comment urgently
It is not unless you submitted that of power twice. That is, if the middle sets of numbers in your applications look similar (those are vacancies codes) then you have applied twice for the same vacancy.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kacinoroyal(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by quintybabe(f): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Pls house i need help, i have been trying to log in but it keep responding invalid username or password, i tried resetting the password but none of the link is taking to a place a could actually change the password. The response is usually that the link appear to be invalid and I should enter my mail again and the same process keep repeating itself. The worst of it all is that I got like 10 mails from them with different application numbers and since I can't access my application, i can't delete the multiple applications. Please someone to come to my aid!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by HanBerex(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2016
quintybabe:
Pls house i need help, i have been trying to log in but it keep responding invalid username or password, i tried resetting the password but none of the link is taking to a place a could actually change the password. The response is usually that the link appear to be invalid and I should enter my mail again and the same process keep repeating itself. The worst of it all is that I got like 10 mails from them with different application numbers and since I can't access my application, i can't delete the multiple applications. Please someone to come to my aid!

Many people are having this issue and it is quite not a good one. Such an unconventional way of pruning down the numbers it is looking like. They should look into the matter pls.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chrisaruwa(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2016
pleease i registered 2 weeks ago an this is what is showing

We are currently updating Application Numbers, so if you do not see your submitted application, check back in 30 minutes.
You can View, Edit or Delete your submitted Application(s). You can also use your browser print function to print your application when you’re in the View mode.

anyone here encountered this too?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chrisaruwa(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2016
chrisaruwa:
pleease i registered 2 weeks ago an this is what is showing

We are currently updating Application Numbers, so if you do not see your submitted application, check back in 30 minutes.
You can View, Edit or Delete your submitted Application(s). You can also use your browser print function to print your application when you’re in the View mode.

anyone here encountered this too?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2016
HanBerex:

Many people are having this issue and it is quite not a good one. Such an unconventional way of pruning down the numbers it is looking like. They should look into the matter pls.
try using ur email id as your username and then ur password if u recall it.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Kacinoroyal:

Call me 080 34 104 575
dont pay one naira, u can do it your self, just needs a lot of commitment.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Mopolchi:
It is not unless you submitted that of power twice. That is, if the middle sets of numbers in your applications look similar (those are vacancies codes) then you have applied twice for the same vacancy.
I LAUGH. THE FCSC IS AN UMBRELLA COVERING ALL THE MINISTRIES, I DONT KNOW HOW APPLYING TO MORE THAN ONE MINISTRY DOES NOT QUANTIFY AS A DOUBLE APPLICATION. GREED SHOULDNT MAKE SOME PEOPLE DISQUALIFIED.

THE FCSC ARE THE ONES DOING SCREENING, SHOULD THEY SCREEN ONE PERSON 10 TIMES BECAUSE HE APPLIED FOR 10 MINISTRIES, AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE ONE PERSON QUALIFIES FOR THE 10 MINISTRIES. MAKE UNA WISE UP OOO, ITS MULTIPLE ENTRIES!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eliu(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2016
I think the ICT unit of fcsc are incompetent people.simple
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tboy243: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Please help. I can't find my application ooo.....it keeps telling me to recheck after 30mins since Tuesday that have been checking.......what should I do or should I just re aply...would it not lead to multiple application. And the whole thing closes on Sunday. Please wah should I do?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Syjibrin(f): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
georgee:

I cant find my application again when i logged in. It has dissapeared. Initially i had duplicate application and was able to delete one and left wit one. For some days now, av not seen my original application, just that message up dia. What do i do? Do i keep waiting or re-apply
please how do u experience double application because I was sent up to seven mail with different Fcsc no only one correspond with my application the rest six have different ID number what do I do? since I only have one application on my application portal? S friend told me I should delete the only one am seeing may be the other unseen once will popup but am scared. please who have similar ordeal?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ola123olu: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
I have the same issue, I was sent 7 mails with different app number, only 1 correspond with the app number on my portal. Also on my portal there is only 1 Application there, and I'm not going to delete it though I constantly check my portal should incase others pop up latter, but if it remains only 1 application till the process ends aint deleting.

Syjibrin:
please how do u experience double application because I was sent up to seven mail with different Fcsc no only one correspond with my application the rest six have different ID number what do I do? since I only have one application on my application portal? S friend told me I should delete the only one am seeing may be the other unseen once will popup but am scared. please who have similar ordeal?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
tzipporah:

I LAUGH. THE FCSC IS AN UMBRELLA COVERING ALL THE MINISTRIES, I DONT KNOW HOW APPLYING TO MORE THAN ONE MINISTRY DOES NOT QUANTIFY AS A DOUBLE APPLICATION. GREED SHOULDNT MAKE SOME PEOPLE DISQUALIFIED.

THE FCSC ARE THE ONES DOING SCREENING, SHOULD THEY SCREEN ONE PERSON 10 TIMES BECAUSE HE APPLIED FOR 10 MINISTRIES, AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE ONE PERSON QUALIFIES FOR THE 10 MINISTRIES. MAKE UNA WISE UP OOO, ITS MULTIPLE ENTRIES!!!!!!
Bros, let them disqualify me if they like. But to the extent that I understand the English language they used in the instruction, I will not shudder and will not delete any entry.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Bandura(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
I was also sent 2 email; it contain 2 difrnt application ID and I can only see one application on the portal. The idea is that when FCSC portal was launched, it has page 1 of 8 to be filled up and many applicant encountered series of challenges with that, meanwhile many application got submitted here inadvertently, and this group of applicant, thinking that they have not applied also went and apply for the same position on the FCSC single page. So if u recved two mail with d same middle application ID and u can only see 1 app on the portal, I suggest u should delete d only application u can see on the portal and be left with the invincible application since FCSC is telling us that the one we cannot see is still valid. I wish us all the best.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lilfreezy: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Some people received 2 mails, some said 4 while another said 8 mails. Me that received 42, e be like say na my own bad pass. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.