Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838358 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by HealthCoach1: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Are you having issues with your sexual health which have contributed negatively to your happiness. 
As been infertile as a man or woman affected your self esteem and confidence within the society and even at the family level?
Here comes a combination of natural supplements called MULTI MACA and GINKGO PLUS. 
This supplements improves sexual health, improves fertility, and combating the effects of menopause which are few benefits this healing herb has to offer.
This products have been effective in enhancing sexual desires and increases libido in both male and female.
Multi Maca supplements come loaded with other nourishing herbs blended together to produce a unique formula.
Ginkgo has been shown to increase circulation of blood to the brain, making it a remarkable “brain tonic and it is a energy level booster.
Multi Maca helps promote libido, stamina and energy.
The combination of both makes your last longer and enjoy your sex life.These products are natural without any side effects. 
To get this tested and proven nutritional medication for your sexual health;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA 
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by oroprince: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2016
alsudaes1:

I wonder what the so called "extension" is meant for, if applicants CAN'T ACCESS the site during the extension period.... This is quite frustrating undecided

I dnt trust them. The so called RECRUITMENT could be a ploy to deceive and cover-up...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Angelique01: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Is it true that the application period has been extended again to 13th November?? I tried accessing the site and it says its under maintenance... undecided
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2016
Angelique01:
Is it true that the application period has been extended again to 13th November?? I tried accessing the site and it says its under maintenance... undecided
Yes it has been extended to 13th November

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thank God am not ready to give my self HBP because of fCSC.. I don't know what they are maintaining
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alex20009: 12:27am On Nov 07, 2016
Site is up
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by merlin(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2016
Pls how do I apply as I do not have Drivers license, International passport, National ID card or Permanent Voters card...only the NIN I have.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
UPDATE:The FCSC Recruitment Department STRONGLY
ADVICE all those who have submitted applications to
login and click “My Portal” menu, select “My
Application(s)” to review their application(s) in the
portal. You are strongly advised to review the list,
delete duplicate applications, and make sure your
final application(s) is filled out completely, correctly
and accurately, before 13th of November, 2016.
Note that all applications will be processed
electronically, therefore any error or omission in
your application could affect your chances of getting
to the next stage of the recruitment process. The
application completion and submission is part of the
candidate’s selection process.Source:vacancy.fedcivilservice.gove.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nobz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
hello guys I just logged on to my fcsc account only to find out they ve changed the last digits of my application id ......plz who else is experiencing same?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by maga1: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
please what vacancy category can a geologist apply for? thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mykrotune: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2016
nobz:
hello guys I just logged on to my fcsc account only to find out they ve changed the last digits of my application id ......plz who else is experiencing same?

Same as mine. I received a message from them quoting my application id. It is different from my account on the site
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2016
mykrotune:

Same as mine. I received a message from them quoting my application id. It is different from my account on the site
even me but I am suspecting that number is for the first application I did before they upgraded their website. I came to such conclusion because after the website changed I applied for two other vacancies, which I am still seeing in my dashboard.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by budymore18: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
I also noticed that the last 3 digits on my application when was different in the mail sent to me compared to the one on the website though other numbers were the same except the last 3 digit.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tonyewarri: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2016
budymore18:
I also noticed that the last 3 digits on my application when was different in the mail sent to me compared to the one on the website though other numbers were the same except the last 3 digit.
Experienced the same thing here.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Those kids/ladies fighting over who speaks the best English or reads the most,,,una well done o.

It's either u guys are not unemployed but just need a Fed Govt job, or u just passed out from NYSC.

Oya, una can na now bash me.

Got a mail from them finally.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2016
I just received a mail from FCSC too
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by obinna002: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2016
Me too
bosssss:
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bobbyfro: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2016
pls house my own showed in dis format fcsc-2132 only while some appear fcsc-290201-2016-0006364. pls y my own is different totally frm others' nd quite different from the one i got frm portal in dis format fcsc 070201-2016-5474. pls ur opinions
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Raphafire101: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2016
bosssss:
What was the mail about?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Raphafire101:

What was the mail about?
THE MAIL WAS ABOUT NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION TO MAKE FINAL CORRECTIONS.

BUT THE APP ID NUMBERS DIFFERS FROM MY OWN PRINTED COPY.

THESE FCSC PEOPLE EHH

I HOPE SAY NO BE WAY TO DISQUALIFY SOME PERSONS SAY THEY DO MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pascacy: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
I receive the same massage
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hafsat24(f): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
I got a mail from them too.. the Application Id's in the mail differs from that in my application

Secondly im unable to edit my NIN as it keeps displaying my International Passport number as my NIN even after editing severally, although my NIN has 11 digits and its the temporary one. Anyone with the same issue?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Raphafire101: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
tzipporah:

THE MAIL WAS ABOUT NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION TO MAKE FINAL CORRECTIONS.

BUT THE APP ID NUMBERS DIFFERS FROM MY OWN PRINTED COPY.

THESE FCSC PEOPLE EHH

I HOPE SAY NO BE WAY TO DISQUALIFY SOME PERSONS SAY THEY DO MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
I just tire
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by xcellinking(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
"We are currently updating Application Numbers, so if you do not see your submitted application, check back in 30 minutes".[i][/i]

its saddening that many Nigerians don't take time to read.

Well my IDs are now corresponding.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
xcellinking:
"We are currently updating Application Numbers, so if you do not see your submitted application, check back in 30 minutes".[i][/i]

its saddening that many Nigerians don't take time to read.

Well my IDs are now corresponding.
MR TAKE TIME TO READ, WERE YOU SENT AN EMAIL WITH YOUR APP DETAILS FROM FCSC?

DID YOUR APP ID CORRESPOND WITH WHAT YOU HAVE?

IF NO NO IS YOUR ANSWER THEN DONT COMPLAIN, BUT IF YES, THEN YOU CAN SPEAK FURTHER.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by budymore18: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
I received another mail this afternoon, now the ID in the mail corresponds with the online one.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by xcellinking(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
tzipporah:

MR TAKE TIME TO READ, WERE YOU SENT AN EMAIL WITH YOUR APP DETAILS FROM FCSC?

DID YOUR APP ID CORRESPOND WITH WHAT YOU HAVE?

IF NO NO IS YOUR ANSWER THEN DONT COMPLAIN, BUT IF YES, THEN YOU CAN SPEAK FURTHER.

Yes, it initially came with unmatched IDs, few minutes later I received another mail, this time it is matched. THAT EXPLAINS THE "NOW CORRESPONDING" IN MY POST. I CAN SEE U WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION IN YOUR USE OF ENGLISH CLASS. angry
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
xcellinking:

Yes, it initially came with unmatched IDs, few minutes later I received another mail, this time it is matched. THAT EXPLAINS THE "NOW CORRESPONDING" IN MY POST. I CAN SEE U WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION IN YOUR USE OF ENGLISH CLASS. angry
YOU WERE THERE RIGHT IN HAVARD? angry AND BESIDES YOUR ISSUE IS SOLELY SUBJECTIVE AS IT DOESNT REFLECT THE PLIGHT OF OTHERS. DUH
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by xcellinking(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
tzipporah:

YOU WERE THERE RIGHT IN HAVARD? angry AND BESIDES YOUR ISSUE IS SOLELY SUBJECTIVE AS IT DOESNT REFLECT THE PLIGHT OF OTHERS. DUH

Continue supporting mediocrity. Thank God 'my issue is not subjective'. undecided undecided

budymore18:
I received another mail this afternoon, now the ID in the mail corresponds with the online one.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Bucky001(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Is it valid to have one email with two distinct applications?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by cybug: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why is the site not opening. .. been trying it for some days now.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kacinoroyal(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Cybug you go pay make I do am for you mine is opening fine. Location matters sometimes

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.