Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Where & How Do I Propose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where & How Do I Propose? (788 Views)

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / Confusion About What To Do In A Relationship. Should I Propose Or End It / How Do I Propose To A Girl Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where & How Do I Propose? by iz2much: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2009
I think the time has come for me to be more serious with her. I will like to do that in the most romantic way.can anyone help.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by sugarpp: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2009
you can tell her to check an interesting topic on Nairaland use a fake topic but the subject matter will be the proposal be sure you are there when she reads it. Try the traditional on your knees for extra points wink
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2009
Fly her to paris and stand by the Eiffel Tower, get on your knees and slip the $100,000 diamond ring in her hand and ask her to marry you. I guarantee you that the answer will be a HELL YEAH wink.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2009
Your own original way

Ppl might tell u this and that, but they dont know ur girl as much as u do.

Do it ur own unique way ! wink
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Atreus(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2009
Depends on the woman and the things she likes. Take for example,when i proposed. My wife likes the ocean. So we took a boat out,had dinner at sunset(which included some of the fish we,well,mostly i caught),i got on one knee and made a nice little speech and popped the question and she said yes(naturally). Some people get seasick,some people don't like fish,and to them,my proposal might not seem all that romantic. Some girls would love dinner on the rooftop and to be serenaded in the moonlight. Others are more practical and don't mind being asked without a lot of fuss,in their sitting rooms maybe. My point? It all depends on the woman. So tell us what your woman likes,and we might be able to help.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Eshyy(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2009
Why not bandage the ring to ya stick right b4 sex, no b4 lovemaking and when she's about to give ya a bj, the ring pops out and you propose.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Rooneyboy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Your own original way

Ppl might tell u this and that, but they dont know your girl as much as u do.

Do it your own unique way ! wink

Gbam ! U've said it all .
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by whitesturd(f): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2009
take her to a nice restaurant and buy a champagne.pour it into a cup n secretly put d ring dere in ur cup.den take d champagne wt de ring inside.den do as if u swallowed sometin.she wd be alarmed.den bring out d ringwrm ur mouth and propose to her.she wl love u 4 de rest of ur life.warning,no swallow de ring.abeg o.best of luck.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Eshyy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2009
D ring in champain äct has rampant, If i can recollect u got dat from a movie. These girls sef, do u tink champain is N200 talkless of expenses 4 ring angry
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Seismic007(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
Eshyy:

Why not bandage the ring to ya stick right b4 sex, no b4 lovemaking and when she's about to give ya a bj, the ring pops out and you propose.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nairalanders wan kill me with laugh here
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Caspery: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2009
I've got a few ideas for you, you could pick any of them. Cheers and gudluck!

1). Invite her for some games at home. Use Scrabble letters and spell out "Will you marry me?" Have the diamond close by.

2). Create a personal Web page with her name and your proposal with a picture of the diamond in its velvet presentation box, and send her the Web address. Or sit down together to surf for good vacation sites, and visit a site or two before you type in the site address.

3). If she wakes up each morning to the clock radio, arrange for an ad on her usual station at just the right time so she hears your proposal when she wakes up in the morning. Try to be at her door (or beside her) when she hears your public proposal, and have the diamond in hand.

4). You could also hide the ring box in the carton of eggs. When she or he goes to make breakfast, be ready to drop to one knee.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Eshyy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
@ seismic
dats an original way to propose tryin not to copy d movies. But must a guy drop on his knees to show he's a gentleman. Na wa oo.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by aomom(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
Atreus:

Depends on the woman and the things she likes. Take for example,when i proposed. My wife likes the ocean. So we took a boat out,had dinner at sunset(which included some of the fish we,well,mostly i caught),i got on one knee and made a nice little speech and popped the question and she said yes(naturally). Some people get seasick,some people don't like fish,and to them,my proposal might not seem all that romantic. Some girls would love dinner on the rooftop and to be serenaded in the moonlight. Others are more practical and don't mind being asked without a lot of fuss,in their sitting rooms maybe. My point? It all depends on the woman. So tell us what your woman likes,and we might be able to help.

u gat the steelz mahn! advice pls find out about her and do the right thing nat borrowing ideas from another person! it may nat work for her! gals likes creativity u dont borrow ideas u just give her whats from u!
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by TheSeeker(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2009
The idea is simplicity. It's supposed to be a proposal, right? Make it simple, short but thoughtful, romantic and sincere and the rest is easy. You don't have to start rehearsing proposing to the woman you intend spending the rest of your life with as if you're going for a job interview -- whatever way you do it, I'm sure she'll accept it graciously.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by mamagee6(f): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2009
Plaster moi-moi on her face and ask her. tongue
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by r231(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2009
^^^^^hmmm
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by axeman85(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
@poster

its sumtin u do naturally and no matter ow hard u rehearse it it usually best to do it naturally.

when i did mine, i was suppose to go down on 1 knee but guess what, i went down on 2 knees, and while making di usual small speech, i didnt know when i started crying so amidst kneeling down on both knees, crying i proposed and it was a yes.  grin

so just do it naturally in a way u feel u like and want.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Kunbee: 3:52am On Oct 12, 2009
Is it d gal dats has hiv u wan marry
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by femzy(m): 4:01am On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Kunbee: 4:04am On Oct 12, 2009
ffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy undecided
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by iz2much: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2009
@kunbee
U make me laugh!
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by sweetpie23: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
the best way to do it is under water.
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by Kunbee: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2009
iz2much:

@kunbee
U make me laugh!

Na question i ask nao cheesy
Re: Where & How Do I Propose? by aomom(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Is it d gal dats has hiv u wan marry

baby u harsh o

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed Wife While Dreaming / Why Do Gals Say Some Guys Talk 2 Much When Wooing Them? / Obsess The Heart Of Your Val Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.