Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (40239 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
ifenes:

To get positive you must think positive. Complaining all the time will not provide a solution. Change starts with me. I think positive of Nigerian Govt and a positive outcome is what I will experience. I won't complain, I would rather help them achieve the change we all need.
you must realty be living in alternate universerve wehre you can afford to sprout such mantra, you remind me of Napoleon in Animal farm : Your change mantra is like his quotes '

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nwa BIAFRA, Nwa CHINEKE, there's still hope

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Pylony(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Recession has cause many to start thinking more out of the box on how to bring out the best in themselves and make useful their inner talents..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by ifenes(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
ehie:
you must realty be living in alternate universerve wehre you can afford to sprout such mantra, you remind me of Napoleon in Animal farm : Your change mantra is like his quotes '

smiley
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by ifenes(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pylony:
The Recession has cause many to start thinking more out of the box on how to bring out the best in them and make useful their inner talents..

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by sonssyo: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:
This is what change is about.
On a personal level,what you can produce,no need going outside to buy.Use that money for other productive things.
At national level,what we can produce locally,no need going outside to buy(importation).

That guy is unwittingly selling Buhari's message meanwhile he thinks he is insulting the government.

Dear God, please give this guy this kind of change and make him to start frying garri, plantain and what have you,I Pray thee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by CSTR2: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
They should vote the govt out by 2019. I would be disappointed if buhari gets up to 1% votes in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by chidiandre(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
seriously u fry your own garri causing you to save money and you are saying apc caused it am glad....u should be happy and not look for cheap attention.... Nigerians don't know what they want
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by CSTR2: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by simplycarro: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
People are really suffering in that part of Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by LifeDrama: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lilimax:
Nwanna, onwediri ife Buhari na-enye gi special? Nwoke appasitaro anything ma mgbe obuna you'll be hailing him. Odi ka ana-ere akpa rice N7,5000 na side unu smiley Obuzikwa ofu Nigeria na anyi ncha no?

grin

Chai.. Lili'm o!! grin

Mba o, onwero kwa ife obuna Onye Isi obodo anyi na enye kwa'm.. Aburo' kwa onye APC.

Mana ife'm mma bu na ife ga di mma before 2019. And onu kuru njo ga ekwu mma na afa JESUS!!! grin

Meanwhile, akpa osikapa ndi Omambala bu 9500/bag.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Okikiade(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
not4sure:
See him if not because of recession Did he ever know he can be able to get paid for frying garri he should thank God he can make cool cash from it
What kind of cool cash is he making frying garri? Have you ever been to garri making oven before? Garri's money no be cool cash o, it's hot cash with lots of heat & strength! To all those praising Buhari for making a graduates facing this kind of hardship & calling it a change, I sincerely wish you should for PRAY this kind of change to ur life! Hypocratic & brainwashed people!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by searay(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
saints2:

Well, I see this as blessing in disguised, at least he saved some money he would have used to buy garri... Just my take anyway..
How about attaching cost to the time used in processing the cassava into garri
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by lielbree: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:
On a personal level,what you can produce,no need going outside to buy.Use that money for other productive things.
At national level,what we can produce locally,no need going outside to buy(importation).

That guy is unwittingly selling Buhari's message meanwhile he thinks he is insulting the government.
So people going back to frying garri out of sher poverty is your definition of positive change??
What If this man had a good paying job and because of buharis policies which lead to recession he can no longer afford to feed his family adequately as before?

Since you believe in buharis message may you fry garri for the rest of your life! Would you say amen to that? Why wish same for another?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
saints2:
Whats your take?

Read more here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/apc-is-fantastically-corrupt-party-man.html
A wise decision but a foolish talk. Rather than thank the government for opening your eyes to potentials in you of 1,feeding yourself 2.feeding others 3.employer of labor 4.earnings 5. Become a respected member of the farming, /business community. You are ungrateful to your maker and nation
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by mencer(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
The guy doesn't seem to be truly frying garri... You can't be frying garri in that type of dressing.... He's just posing for pictures
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
me sef ive turned to vegetarian by force
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Realist2: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
ERONX:
lol Oga take heart 2019 is around the corner. I remember vividly how Aisha Buhari deceived her fellow zombies by frying Akara and Yam before the election but now the reverse is the case... The poor masses are suffering.

I hope by 2019 Nigerians will learn from their mistakes and won't fall prey a second time.

Too far, 2019 is too far. Things are moving from worse to super worst, something has to be done.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by murmee: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
g4everybody:
This government is the worst thing to hav ever happen to Nigeria
Is it because it is bringing out the ingenuity in people? My friend, that is how countries develop. If you are jobless, think of something you can do with your hands and brains instead of lamenting stupidly.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
I love this. Nigerians are fast going back to agriculture. IMHO that's a credit for APC led government.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
symbianDON:
instead of seeing it as a blessing he is busy quoting the book of lamentations. if he had been frying his own garri all these years I'm certain he wouldn't have been lamenting now. better fry enough to eat and sell my friend!
kikikikikikiki
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by kaka74: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:

Nigrerians are a really unbelievable bunch, their craze for the english premier league goes a huge way in uplifting the economy of the english but they would rather vote an old man that would tell dem to go back to dia farms as president
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by not4sure(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Okikiade:
What kind of cool cash is he making frying garri? Have you ever been to garri making oven before? Garri's money no be cool cash o, it's hot cash with lots of heat & strength! To all those praising Buhari for making a graduates facing this kind of hardship & calling it a change, I sincerely wish you should for PRAY this kind of change to ur life! Hypocratic & brainwashed people!
guyman no job is easy now especially dollars zed market of ours. The problem most of you have is you want government to provide everything for you. Let me shock you the best way out of this recession is go back to farm
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by guiddoti: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Op a word for you

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by g4everybody(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
murmee:
Is it because it is bringing out the ingenuity in people? My friend, that is how countries develop. If you are jobless, think of something you can do with your hands and brains instead of lamenting stupidly.

Keep deceiving ur self there, Buhari has nothing to offer, most renow economist such as Pat Utomi, soludo and Sanusi are already attributing d failure of this government to d dullard. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Are you okay

You that is okay continue buying what you can produce,na your pocket go hear am.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
cnwamo:
May such change come upon you.... Say amen. grin grin grin grin grin grin

May God give me the wisdom to produce what i need and the grace to buy what i can't produce.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
emmasege:
If this is what change is all about, may you experience such in Jesus name or in the name of whatever you believe.

A man is expected to farm and harvest his products, for his wife/women to process for onward transport to the market. You should know that he's doing this to maximise the little gain on that cassava product.

This reminds me of a story told by a university professor. He said he planted cassava in the Abacha days, while his wife was the one frying and she would be the one taking it to the market for sale. Our country is drifting backwards, thanks to Abacha's senior brother (Buhari) and some people are hailing such backward change. I guess majority of these folks were either too young or not yet born from 1983-85 when the clueless man took us back to experience the first recession, to 1993-98 when his brother continued with what he started. I guess the clueless man is back to complete what IBB and death didn't allow him and his brother (respectively) complete in their first coming.

GOD IS ON THE THRONE AND HE HEARS OUR DEEPEST SIGHS, LET ALONE OUR CRIES.

Guy forget all these your ranting.
Look inwards first for what you need before looking outside for solutions .
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
ehie:
APC has reduced us to the point of bare sustenance , their solutions for everything is that we go back to farm , what next? trade by barter, so our future neurosurgeons, inventors and creators should turn farmers... we did not vote for this mypoism..if u do not have lofty ambitions for yourselves, do not force your lack of ambition on us

You can be anything you want to be and still be a farmer.
You dependence on foreign goods shows your laziness.
What other lofty ambition is there if not to able to feed my family and feed others.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by freshcvvs: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pavarottii:

So why do we go to school and crack our heads to study courses like Medicine, Law, Engineering, Sciences, Arts courses. We would av just started frying garri and planting after primary school.

Before now, how many of you were actually using your "certificate" to work?

How many people worked as a round peg in a round hole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Recall, Dead On Arrival - Senate / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist / Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.