Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data (38971 Views)

Nigerians And Kenyans: Who Pays More For Data Services? / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data / GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by wilcrak: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Glo.... The unlimited
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by kajoula(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
nkhay:

Thanks dear, but it's spectranet I was talking about

Spectranet Mifi is sold for 13k and it come with 5gb of data.

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by DateMynd44(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Rick9:

Try MTN and thank me later, but buy the data from PowerHQ
what is powerHq? Hint me pls
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
hakinze00:
Meh Glo is no go for me again jare,I did. 3gb weekend plan yesterday. Nd I downloaded a file of 1.8gb nd my data finished while with airtel I downloaded a file of 1.4gb with my 1.5gb midnight plan,so I tink airtel seems ok to me but if it is about speed I think etisalat rocks and economically glo rules,so I think they should be categorized like this Etisalat is the fastest,Glo is the most economical and airtel is the most efficient, infact I don't know where to group mtn

How do you activate the night plan? cheesy
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Heineken(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
olasubomi007:
I think MTN is d best anywhere anytime...

I use MTN and i can travel with my phone to remote places and still have enough signal to load NL.. grin

D same can't be said of other networks
bro mtn is worst. I think Etisalat is 'somehow' better... Glo can also make someone to commit suicide.. Glo over worst. I don't even know which is better....

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by hakinze00(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Demigods666:

How do you activate the night plan? cheesy
d airtel plan? Well if it is airtel dial * 312 # then. Reply with 1 to subscribe to airtel smart trybe den dial *312 # then reply with 3,then it will show u d list of midnight plan dey have wich is 25naira for 500mb nd 200naira for 1.5gb,d plan can be done just once every nite nd I advice subscribe to d plan after midnight,it lasts btw 12am-5am
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
hakinze00:
d airtel plan? Well if it is airtel dial * 312 # then. Reply with 1 to subscribe to airtel smart trybe den dial *312 # then reply with 3,then it will show u d list of midnight plan dey have wich is 25naira for 500mb nd 200naira for 1.5gb,d plan can be done just once every nite nd I advice subscribe to d plan after midnight,it lasts btw 12am-5am

Thanks! cheesy
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by lolladex(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airtel the best to me economically, efficiently here with their 1k for 3gb BlackBerry subscription. Glo is the wackest of all network
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by mozzino111: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am on Glo 12GB @ #3k, but for the past 3 week now the network have been terribly bad, it’s damn too slow. Called customer care severally, they kept on giving me one set up configuration or the other for my phone/Modem (Universal).We even had to un-share and restricted it to one pc yet no diff. I don’t really mind the price we just need a moderately fast network to work with.Pls advice.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by distilledwalex(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
encryptjay:

I was astounded by his post.
Etisalat has always been flawless for me.
Etisalat and good speed
Una no go kill dis man for Nairaland

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by airsaylongcon: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I have used them for 3 years now. In terms of data price, they are the cheapest and I am an heavy user being a blogger. I tried glo.. rubbish. I was forced to use etisalat and it is not too bad but not cheap.

Transit to NTEL and see that AC nobi fan. I used to believe in Spectranet but when they started playing with pricing it became uneconomical being a heavy data consumer
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by dotuna3(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
dreamworld:
Unless u wamna use swift and the rest, but if its normal sim networks, Use airtel and be wise,
Because wise people use airtel

Gbam u re correct I ave no regret using airtel

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by MrAldrick: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
hakinze00:
Meh Glo is no go for me again jare,I did. 3gb weekend plan yesterday. Nd I downloaded a file of 1.8gb nd my data finished while with airtel I downloaded a file of 1.4gb with my 1.5gb midnight plan,so I tink airtel seems ok to me but if it is about speed I think etisalat rocks and economically glo rules,so I think they should be categorized like this Etisalat is the fastest,Glo is the most economical and airtel is the most efficient, infact I don't know where to group mtn

Pls boss wats the code for Airtel 1.5gig night plan. If i dail *312# na only 25 for 500gig and 200 for 1.5gig. Meanwhile i hear say na 50naira for 1.5gig abi Airtel don change? Abeg tell me
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by harshake1: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
glo is the best cheap and fast they have worked on their service and its superb now.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by airsaylongcon: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
sorextee:
i stay in abuja.. i still have the spectranet router.. it started becoming slow, and their data consumption increased. they could not give me a valid explanation on how my 52gig data finished, after updating my ps4 firmware and my games inside..

i use ntel now. 10k a month, unlimited downloads

My brother, updating PS4 firmware will be data consuming. Beht taink God for NTEL
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Unekz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
EzePromoe:
Go for Etisalat monthly data of 500MB for N500 if you have No business with downloading stuffs.
I dont download but the 500mb hardly last up to two weeks for me..
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Rick9(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
DateMynd44:
what is powerHq? Hint me pls
PowerHQ is a data reseller company they are very reliable you can pay for data with airtime Pins or bank transfers,

Their data is cheaper.

For instance 1GB is N700, but bank transfer is N600.

2GB is N1200 Bank transfer. U can find them on Facebook they have their page, search PowerHQ . Am just telling u because they are reliable I have bought data from them countless times.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by hakinze00(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrAldrick:

Pls boss wats the code for Airtel 1.5gig night plan. If i dail *312# na only 25 for 500gig and 200 for 1.5gig. Meanwhile i hear say na 50naira for 1.5gig abi Airtel don change? Abeg tell me
yeah D price has been changed from 50naira to 200naira and can only be once every night
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by brightpre(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
mtn is the fastest in Nigeria
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by DateMynd44(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Rick9:
PowerHQ is a data reseller company they are very reliable you can pay for data with airtime Pins or bank transfers,

Their data is cheaper.

For instance 1GB is N700, but bank transfer is N600.

2GB is N1200 Bank transfer. U can find them on Facebook they have their page, search PowerHQ . Am just telling u because they are reliable I have bought data from them countless times.
God bless you man. I'll reach them with alacrity.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by nkhay(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
sorextee:
i stay in abuja.. i still have the spectranet router.. it started becoming slow, and their data consumption increased. they could not give me a valid explanation on how my 52gig data finished, after updating my ps4 firmware and my games inside..

i use ntel now. 10k a month, unlimited downloads

I stay in Abuja too, don't know if ntel covers airport /airport Road.... And how fast are they. Spectranet is very fast around airport/airport Road.... Thanks
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by EzePromoe: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ndifereke:

What's the code?
*200#
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by angelroz: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Drdreyy:

Taaah! Which airtel? Interms of data, Airtel is the most inefficient, inconsistent, dubious and grossly unstable network provider.

MTN is the most efficient. i use all the available network providers and I have tested them @different locations/States and i must confess that MTN is the best.

Etisalat is the fastest while Glo is the most economical but their network/service is erratic and it's a no-go area for me.

True talk. Glo is economical but is location selective. Mtn does it for me but expensive.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by awoo47: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Drdreyy:

Taaah! Which airtel? Interms of data, Airtel is the most inefficient, inconsistent, dubious and grossly unstable network provider.

MTN is the most efficient. i use all the available network providers and I have tested them @different locations/States and i must confess that MTN is the best.

Etisalat is the fastest while Glo is the most economical but their network/service is erratic and it's a no-go area for me.
another mtn call care worker spotted cool. Abeg o mtn don chop my credit finish epp me cry
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by angelroz: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=mozzino111 post=49524793]I am on Glo 12GB @ #3k, but for the past 3 week now the network have been terribly bad, it’s damn too slow. Called customer care severally, they kept on giving me one set up configuration or the other for my phone/Modem (Universal).We even had to un-share and restricted it to one pc yet no diff. I don’t really mind the price we just need a moderately fast network to work with.Pls advice.[/quote

i think you should try Mtn. my friend does 10gb for N5000 a month and she says it is quite fast. i was using the one of N2000 for 3.5gb but it wasnt sufficient for me in a month so i switched to glo of N2500 for 10gb, though it is very slow in some areas.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by idesylvester(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
As 4 me I thinks zoom network that's d best and fastest in fact payin tru savanah bank gives ur more profit

Try it if na lie

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by flokii: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Glo.. rule ur world
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Rick9(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
DateMynd44:
God bless you man. I'll reach them with alacrity.
Bless u too this is their WhatsApp number 0813 026 8295 they respond fast. Online 24/7 they will direct you how to pay. You can ask any questions.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Rick9(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thinking of starting that data reseller business sef.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by ewosk: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmm

Depends on location

Like people have said and based on experience.. (I have mtn, glo, airtel, eti) sims

Etisalat fastest and most stable (expensive)
Glo (economical) but unstable..
Airtel
MTN have been trashy for the past two months... With full network I still won't be able to browse effectively... Needless to say it has more coverage areas...

How genuine is the powerHQ data reseller... I nor Wan lose money for this technical recession oo
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
After glo nah glo, the others don't exist. Etisalat is fast but that network nah thief. Thier data runs down too fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix S5 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.