Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. (3347 Views)

When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks you'll
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Smellymouth: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Do this and move on bruh..

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Do this and move on bruh..
already done that sir thats how i discovered she lying
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Laveda(f): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmmm

She didn't tell you the day she was raped?
And she told you that just yesterday?

Hmmmm

Cc: skarlett
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
EWAagoyin:
already done that sir thats how i discovered she lying
Continue doing it till you get tired, then move oncheesy. Some girls are stupid angry

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmmm

She didn't tell you the day she was raped?
And she told you that just yesterday?

Hmmmm

Cc: skarlett
she told me abt the numerous rape attempts toward her but swear non was successful ..until yesterday after we got cozzy that was when it was down to me she was lying but even kept arguing that its nt a must a virgin to release blood before she nw confess that one the rape attempts she told was successful
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Continue doing it till you get tired, then move oncheesy. Some girls are stupid angry
She is stupid for lying 2 me or for allowing me touch her?
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by schumastic(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
EWAagoyin:
please bear with any blunders im nt myself currently thanks.
we started dating early this year and everything was going on well between us, well i planned making her my wife and i asked about her, she told me about many attempts of rape towards her because she lives in a house with many relative boys but told me non of the attempts was sucessful which she said she is still a virgin, fast forward yesterday i discovered she wasnt a virgin but was now telling that one of the guy succeded in penetrating her bt nt for long, i feel used and disgusted your advices is needed please.
cc: ilegend , obotami , toks2008 , lalaticlala , sinaj , rokiatu , lola024 , brymo , lavenda , ladyf

what is so special about her v that you are so interested in it or are you one?
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Obviously for lyingundecided, allowing you to touch her is her business
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by youngberry001(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
EWAagoyin:
heey stop making noise jhor if yhu love her countinue yah relationship if u dnt love her let her go"""abi nah by force undecided
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
schumastic:

i dnt understand u sir
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
schumastic:

Not being a V isn't the problem but lying is
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
schumastic:

Not being a V isn't the problem, lying is.
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
youngberry001:
heey stop making noise jhor if yhu love her countinue yah relationship if u dnt love her let her go"""abi nah by force undecided
its nt matter of love sir its matter of broken TRUST
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Obviously for lyingundecided, allowing you to touch her is her business
thank you ma i appreciate ur advice. god bless
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
EWAagoyin:
thank you ma i appreciate ur advice. god bless
Amen and you too sir cheesy
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nigerian girls and lies, upon say them catch her she still dey liesad
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by ayodeji200: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Young man, you wife a lying girlfriend, that's the beginning of your end on earth. Take to your heels before you become a victim.

Stop fuvkin her so as to avoid unnecessary pregnancy.
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
She's ashamed to talk about her horrible past, try and understand cry
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
Nigerian girls and lies, upon say them catch her she still dey liesad
honestly saying its nt a must 4 her 2 release blood ..i even started believing her lies because d place vry tight, something just stroke into and i started shouting before she nw confessed bro this is a girl i have introduced to everyone including my parents
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
ayodeji200:
Young man, you wife a lying girlfriend, that's the beginning of your end on earth. Take to your heels before you become a victim.

Stop fuvkin her so as to avoid unnecessary pregnancy.
same thing smellymouth told me

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
She's ashamed to talk about her horrible past, try and understand cry
but ma i begged this girl like crazy to tell me everything abt her 2 avoid such situation like this but was swearing she was stil a v
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
schumastic:

I posted something about this virginity bullshit in some thread I can't recall. This is becoming disgusting at the very least.
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Julian08:

I posted something about this virginity bullshit in some thread I can't recall. This is becoming disgusting at the very least.
i was a virgin before meeting her so i think i deserve a virgin.. because u are not anymore doesnt mean others with self worth cant be

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by firstking01(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
EWAagoyin:
honestly saying its nt a must 4 her 2 release blood ..i even started believing her lies because d place vry tight, something just stroke into and i started shouting before she nw confessed bro this is a girl i have introduced to everyone including my parents
Hmmmm
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
EWAagoyin:
i was a virgin before meeting her so i think i deserve a virgin.. because u are not anymore doesnt mean others with self worth cant be
I never said I'm not or otherwise. My point is Virginity is overrated. I know that sometimes we don't get what we deserve and it can be difficult to accept. Just don't let it get to you.
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aderola15:

This kind advice. grin
Not cool.
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Its best to lay one's cards on the table before going in deep in a relationship.... Give her the chance to win your trust back.
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
This kind advice. grin
Not cool.
Lol, lies aren't cool too especially when you can't justify them cheesy wink
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by EWAagoyin(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Julian08:

I never said I'm not or otherwise. My point is Virginity is overrated. I know that sometimes we don't get what we deserve and it can be difficult to accept. Just don't let it get to you.
Anyway thanks ma
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
schumastic:

Error
Re: Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Julian08:

You don't get it, she lied and made him believe she was intact until they had sex. Why lie in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny: Facts About Yoruba People / 6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex / A Lady With "Gombo" Tribal Marks Is Making My Life Miserable. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.