Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

$100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! (3214 Views)

US Itunes Card For Sale ($100) / Lord Triggs, Toyin Lawani’s Baby Daddy Shares His Reasons For Setting $100 Bills / Free $100 Advert Placement On Google And Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by vicchi12(f): 5:39am On Sep 20, 2016
kidman96:

Thanks so much.

So Mr.

Will be contacting you about the Funds later in the day. Thanks for reaching out, and I hope you were honest. If you weren't, still...,God is good. Congrats!
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by vicchi12(f): 5:44am On Sep 20, 2016
Swegzfreak:

NO, but I am on Facebook and whatsapp

Ok. I'm just trying to play safe too. Lol. Ok.... PM me your whatsapp.
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by kidman96(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2016
vicchi12:

So Mr.

Will be contacting you about the Funds later in the day. Thanks for reaching out, and I hope you were honest. If you weren't, still...,God is good. Congrats!

Thank you so much.
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
vicchi12:

Hello,
Do you have any documented proof that could be of help
Sure..i did...u can dm me..and i will show u all d necessary documents..tnks
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by kidman96(m): 5:30am On Sep 22, 2016
vicchi12:

So Mr.

Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Sveen: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
vicchi12:

Ok. I'm just trying to play safe too. Lol. Ok.... PM me your whatsapp.
You chose to ignore my post and replied every other person(s).

You got something against atheists?
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Dbluemoon: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Bigtree007: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2016
jesus!!@ vicchi12 dis is really amazing.i am a father of three pls I HV lost so much.my cars ,my job,no house rent ,no money to pay my kids fees.infact I won't die.pls I need DAT 100$ to trade forex and profit on it I am a very good trader .I need it as capital.plssssssss.God bless u
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Bigtree007: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2016
pls @ vicchi add me to ur whts up chat.07064528232.victory is my name.tnx
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Dbluemoon: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hello vicchi12 seems you don't come online anymore. Hope you're good?
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by captainD567: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
vicchi12:
Hello Nairalanders!!

And yes!!! You really read it right. So, I'm an average nairalander like you. I've struggled and I've once almost lost hope in God and in myself. However, God has been good. There were times I was so broke, I'll ask random people for money out of desperation. And the shame that will come out of it is nowhere near here. I'm still getting there, but something came to my mind. I've always thought to be a blessing to people. I don't have a lot friends. I don't know how to start. I'm reluctant about taking my tithe to church. I understand things are going great for Nigeria, as a Nigerian, I feel like I have to step up to help my people. I don't think I have to be a millionaire or billionaire for that to happen. I know I love to give. It makes me feel darn good! So I decided to start here in nairaland. Yup! I also want to be anonymous because I don't believe the world has to know. I want God to bless someone through me on this platform. And keep in mind, if this goes well, this will only be the beginning. I'm a student and I also work full time. So yea, the works of my hands are clean. Who knows, I might be organizing some other greats events and collaborating with nairaland in the future. Yup! I notice we have forgotten how to be angels. My people, let's remember how it feels to give without expectations. Let's learn how to love, laugh, live. Let's not wait on Buhari, let's start with ourselves, family, community.... let's make Naija great again!!!

So! For a start, I'm giving way $100.00 to someone by Friday of this week. When God blesses me more, we will increase it. Hopefully, Seun will be nice to start a charity thread. We need it Seun. Please look into it.

Everyone is special, and we all have a special story. I will like for any special 'somebody' out there to tell me why he/ she deserves the money. I please note that I will verify your story. No lies please....heads up, I'm a Psychology major too, so no games!!!! I want
Us to cultivate the act of kindness and giving without asking for anything in return. So please, let's start. And people, this is legit! I don't want your personal information, your money.. all that, no. I just want us to be human and humane.

Good luck!

P.S :Please, I need verifiable proofs. I mean real proof, please. If I may ask, please help me to make the right decision. I want you to please back it up. For example.. I need it because .... and I've done .... real stories.

dude u are delusional and very misleading...exploiting people's situations in exchange for nairaland VIEWS POST AND LIKES. you and i know that you don't even enough for urself let alone 100usd to give out. now that you have heard the bitterness inside ur fellow man may ur cconscience judge u if u don't help them. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER IF NOT WHY IN USD? i would have believed you if u said 10k or 20k ngn

1 Like

Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Swegzfreak: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
captainD567:
dude u are delusional and very misleading...exploiting people's situations in exchange for nairaland VIEWS POST AND LIKES. you and i know that you don't even enough for urself let alone 100usd to give out. now that you have heard the bitterness inside ur fellow man may ur cconscience judge u if u don't help them. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER IF NOT WHY IN USD? i would have believed you if u said 10k or 20k ngn

bros shut up your mouth sir.

I am a living witness I can provide you the proof if you want it's just that she wants to be anonymous

so next time you want to post rubbish or judge someone use your brain sir

thanks in advance

you can call or add me on whatsapp if you want the proofs [0 8 1 0 2 1 9 2 3 7 4]

stop forming I know it all or ranbow
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by captainD567: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Swegzfreak:

bros shut up your mouth sir.

I am a living witness I can provide you the proof if you want it's just that she wants to be anonymous

so next time you want to post rubbish or judge someone use your brain sir

thanks in advance

you can call or add me on whatsapp if you want the proofs [0 8 1 0 2 1 9 2 3 7 4]

stop forming I know it all or ranbow
dear sir,
you want me to call or add u? lol sorry bro am only trying to make ppl understand that this person here doesn't need to write long rubbish to help some1. am sure as a nigerian that u all are, you must have one or two ways of defrauding ppl from this same 100usd give away am very sure
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Swegzfreak: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2016
captainD567:
dear sir,
you want me to call or add u? lol sorry bro am only trying to make ppl understand that this person here doesn't need to write long rubbish to help some1. am sure as a nigerian that u all are, you must have one or two ways of defrauding ppl from this same 100usd give away am very sure

I know sir but she is different, she's not a scammer she stood by her words

you can call or add me on whatsapp I have the proof of payment she sent to me on the same day she posted it

all you can do is to pray for her and encourage her and I pray the good lord will uplift and bless her.

thanks and I am sorry I meant no insult, was only angry
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by captainD567: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Swegzfreak:

I know sir but she is different, she's not a scammer she stood by her words

you can call or add me on whatsapp I have the proof of payment she sent to me on the same day she posted it

all you can do is to pray for her and encourage her and I pray the good lord will uplift and bless her.

thanks and I am sorry I meant no insult, was only angry
Now it is clear to me that you are the scammer doing this give away. since u have the proof why not post it here so everyone will see , why do u need to send it to my watsapp? please everyone bewareful of this guy and this new type of fruad
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Swegzfreak: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2016
captainD567:
Now it is clear to me that you are the scammer doing this give away. since u have the proof why not post it here so everyone will see , why do u need to send it to my watsapp? please everyone bewareful of this guy and this new type of fruad
Guess you left me no choice

But seriously they are really following you from your house ... The witches and wizards from your fathers house are really chilling on your destiny and very strong too

I really doubt if you can ever find someone to help you till you die of poverty

You can check the date mumu boy

Imagine calling me a scammer

That's the proof right there ode!

captainD567

Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by vicchi12(f): 1:10am On Sep 25, 2016
captainD567:

Wow!!! You're so bitter and negative, it's sick!
Secondly, you've just reflected how your mind works, it's just like I stated; SICK!!!
Third, honey please get help. You need it! Life is not so complicated. I really want to drag you dirty for making such an outrageous and a stupid statement, but I REFUSE to thread on that dirty, negative, hellish, and demonic path with you. It is not my goal to be like you, think like you, or even feel as you do! I refuse to let the devil use you to sway me, discourage me, or the people that the Creators will bless through this platform. My message here is positivity. I didn't claim I want to help the whole world, and if I could, It shall be privilege to do so. I will not hesitate to do it! If God has not judged me, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU to judge me, please

By the way, I'm a dudette, a woman at that. Have a nice one whomever you are!!!
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by captainD567: 1:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Swegzfreak:

But seriously they are really following you from your house ... The witches and wizards from your fathers house are really chilling on your destiny and very strong too

captainD567

omg this guy is a junior fraudster...wait a french payment slip for a longtime purchased cargo. men am tired of these fools here. so u r not seeing SARAKI, DIZIANI,OSINBANJO and other big companies and men to scam is ur mates from nairaland land u want to trick haba bros if u succeed in taking anybody's recharge card here God wil make ur death a shameful one
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by captainD567: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Swegzfreak:

captainD567

you are a criminal this is a payment slip from a work ur guy did for somtin else ...u don't need a slip lik this to give a nigerian money. simply ask for acct details from who pleases u and transfer from ur phone oga. anytin other than this is fraud wayo ole thieve Lol u stil dey lwarn d work sef hahaha
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by captainD567: 1:25am On Sep 25, 2016
i know you own the two accounts male and female that's why u are not sleeping instead u are awke looking for whom to scam. trying to convince me u mean well sorry u don't. yoy are a criminal. fulani man
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by captainD567: 1:32am On Sep 25, 2016
vicchi12:

Secondly, you've just reflected how your mind works, it's just like I stated; SICK!!!
Third, honey please get help. You need it! Life is not so complicated. I really want to drag you dirty for making such an outrageous and a stupid statement, but I REFUSE to thread on that dirty, negative, hellish, and demonic path with you. It is not my goal to be like you, think like you, or even feel as you do! I refuse to let the devil use you to sway me, discourage me, or the people that the Creators will bless through this platform. My message here is positivity. I didn't claim I want to help the whole world, and if I could, It shall be privilege to do so. I will not hesitate to do it! If God has not judged me, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU to judge me, please

hahahahahahah so taaaaa foreign no pay u you carry ur office come nairaland ur own don finish be dat lol cuz na 100naira mtn card u go chop nd na once becuz i kno this ur work wil require to send card b4 u send the dollar mumu no go learn work
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by vicchi12(f): 1:34am On Sep 25, 2016
captainD567:
hahahahahahah so taaaaa foreign no pay u you carry ur office come nairaland ur own don finish be dat lol cuz na 100naira mtn card u go chop nd na once becuz i kno this ur work wil require to send card b4 u send the dollar mumu no go learn work

?...ok. You'll be ok.
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by captainD567: 1:35am On Sep 25, 2016
luk at wot u uploaded guy u shud be ashamed of urself hahahahahahahhhhhhhhhahahaha buhari

Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by vicchi12(f): 1:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Dbluemoon:
Hello vicchi12
Wow just seeing your thread and I must commend you for what you're doing. It's not easy and may the good Lord reward you for what you're doing.

I have been depressed since morning because of a debt I am owing for three weeks now. I borrowed the sum of N8,500 to pay for my brother's hospital expenses & also some bills. Things have not been good for me at all and I haven't make up the money till today.

I created a thread [ https://www.nairaland.com/3364306/please-nairalanders-need ] in the morning after my neighbour knocked requesting for the money. He wasn't happy at all that I don't have it yet as he said he needs it to solve some issues. He's regretting ever given me the money in the first place because I failed to pay up the week I promised.

Please I'm pleading for your help to enable me get out of this debt and retain the friendship with my neighbor by God's grace. Since morning only one person (Zonacus--though he couldn't help) has shown some consideration about my predicament.
I have knowledge in computer stuff and can render services within my scope for you online as a work...I just need to pay him back his money please.

I pray the good Lord will touch your heart to give me a second thought. Thank you and may God continue to bless you for everything you're doing here.

I'm so sorry, but I already picked two people. Will do this again some other time, please be on a look out. And I'm sorry
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by vicchi12(f): 1:41am On Sep 25, 2016
captainD567:
omg this guy is a junior fraudster...wait a french payment slip for a longtime purchased cargo. men am tired of these fools here. so u r not seeing SARAKI, DIZIANI,OSINBANJO and other big companies and men to scam is ur mates from nairaland land u want to trick haba bros if u succeed in taking anybody's recharge card here God wil make ur death a shameful one
Correction, that's Spanish/English. Go do your research, there are lots of Spanish speaking people in the U S of A. You're welcome!
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by vicchi12(f): 1:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Sveen:
You chose to ignore my post and replied every other person(s).

You got something against atheists?

No way. I don't. Forgive me.
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Dbluemoon: 4:46am On Sep 25, 2016
vicchi12:

I'm so sorry, but I already picked two people. Will do this again some other time, please be on a look out. And I'm sorry

Ooh seems am unlucky then heh smiley
Thanks dear I know you would have considered me wink
Happy Sunday and may God continue to reward you in everything you're doing and success will always be yours.
Thanks for helping nairalanders kiss
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Sveen: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
vicchi12:

No way. I don't. Forgive me.
Sure.

Perhaps I wasn't very convincing with my story, but if you want proof, you'll get it!
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by vicchi12(f): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dbluemoon:

Ooh seems am unlucky then heh smiley
Thanks dear I know you would have considered me wink
Happy Sunday and may God continue to reward you in everything you're doing and success will always be yours.
Thanks for helping nairalanders kiss
❤️️❤️️❤️️
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by kidman96(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
vicchi12:

You owe them no explanation so Don't stoop to their level God sees the heart.. If Jesus comes again today people will still crucify him. You have done good and I will forever be thankful. Remember what you told me.. That you feel a lot happy that you were able to put a smile on my face. That's the mentality of a giver. leave them alone.
Re: $100 Give Away!! I'm Darn Serious Too!! by Dbluemoon: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Private Part At A Wedding Reception(photo) / Airtel Unable To Make Calls To MTN Line Since 3 Days Ago.. / Ochacho Air: Hon. Alex Ogbe, King Moh Adah Set To Establish Airstrip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.