Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians (3272 Views)

3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / My Suggestions For Corrections To NL / Hello Friends, I Need Your Advice And Suggestions To This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 10:28am On May 07, 2017
I am from Ethiopia, and I just want to know how you guys view us in here. It's like we don't deserve a room in Africa.

Am not thinking negative and av come across a lot of comment from Nigerians and Kenyans like 'Ethiopia is a nice country'.

But my question is. . .how real is it that you've said here. Am not saying you're lying. . .but let me know of how you guys view us in general. Any suggestions for us that we must correct being an Ethiopian. . . .and an unappreciated behaviour we Ethiopians have in common. . .I would like to know

thanks
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by Nobody: 10:33am On May 07, 2017
owww i love Ethiopia , am visiting this country once through with what am doing in nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by Nobody: 10:35am On May 07, 2017
your women are beautiful ... omg ....
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by Taich(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2017
You are welcomed here any day any time. I heard your women are very beautiful, can you provide a proof to that?
If yes can you do it immediately? If I want and visit your country, where will you recommend for me and why? Once again welcome.
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 10:37am On May 07, 2017
jeloser:
your women are beautiful ... omg ....

Have you been here? where did you stay? what surprised you?
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 10:42am On May 07, 2017
Taich:
You are welcomed here any day any time. I heard your women are very beautiful, can you provide a proof to that?
If yes can you do it immediately? If I want and visit your country, where will you recommend for me and why? Once again welcome.

Thanks!

Addis Ababa is the most entertaining place, also for Nigerians. There was a concert of timaya and skales yesterday and Davido will be comming here after 2 weeks btw

I reccomend you to stay in Addis and visit the main AU headquarter, haileselassie's museum, entoto mountain, drink original coffee, visit our national museum. . .

1 Like

Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by delishpot: 10:43am On May 07, 2017
Na only women Naija men dey first look.
Op, I heard they have gold there, is it true?
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 10:46am On May 07, 2017
delishpot:
Na only women Naija men dey first look. Op, I heard they have gold there, is it true?
Yes, we do have gold. . .we also export
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by Nobody: 10:49am On May 07, 2017
ednited:

Thanks!

Addis Ababa is the most entertaining place, also for Nigerians. There was a concert of timaya and skales yesterday and Davido will be comming here after 2 weeks btw

I reccomend you to stay in Addis and visit the main AU headquarter, haileselassie's museum, entoto mountain, drink original coffee, visit our national museum. . .

am coming over very soon
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by Davash222(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

am coming over very soon
Happy married life in advance bro.
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by delishpot: 10:53am On May 07, 2017
ednited:

Yes, we do have gold. . .we also export

Now you have arrived. I just may visit for that reason

1 Like

Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by Nobody: 10:53am On May 07, 2017
cheesy
Davash222:

Happy married life in advance bro.
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by marwanafrica: 10:57am On May 07, 2017
I see and rate ethopia as a country that has the most beautiful ladies, and the most handsome guys by face, in africa
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by tens4real(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

cheesy

bro I really I want to talk with you please
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by decatalyst(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2017
ednited:
I am from Ethiopia, and I just want to know how you guys view us in here. It's like we don't deserve a room in Africa.

Am not thinking negative and av come across a lot of comment from Nigerians and Kenyans like 'Ethiopia is a nice country'.

But my question is. . .how real is it that you've said here. Am not saying you're lying. . .but let me know of how you guys view us in general. Any suggestions for us that we must correct being an Ethiopian. . . .and an unappreciated behaviour we Ethiopians have in common. . .I would like to know

thanks

I am so fascinated by the enviable history of your country.
I really want to come and experience the beauty of your country.

I hope I wouldn't be disappointed
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by illicit(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2017
Ethiopia wasnt partitioned to any European power at the berlin conference, I admire the Independence it represents in Africa

1 Like

Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 1:55pm On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

am coming over very soon

happy hearing that
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
decatalyst:

I am so fascinated by the enviable history of your country. I really want to come and experience the beauty of your country.
I hope I wouldn't be disappointed

Then come! Not too late to get more fascinated!! You are very welcome in here
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
illicit:
Ethiopia wasnt partitioned to any European power at the berlin conference, I admire the Independence it represents in Africa

Thank you!
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by Taich(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2017
ednited:

Thanks!

Thanks for the answer. Am waiting for the answer to the first question. Thanks
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by robosky02(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2017
ednited:

thanks

when I look at your face I see Ethiopia

I see smiles

I see hope

I see I love

viva Ethiopia, Viva Africa

1 Like

Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by salford: 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
when i think of ethiopia..i think the last emperor..the fine babes..and ethiopian music...
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 6:45pm On May 16, 2017
salford:
when i think of ethiopia..i think the last emperor..the fine babes..and ethiopian music...

You hear Ethiopian music?
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by Nobody: 8:08am On May 18, 2017
Taich:
Ethiopia has 11 to 12 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, which is more than any Africa countries. Check this for detail,
https://www.nairaland.com/3756319/visit-ethiopia
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by salford: 5:08pm On May 20, 2017
ednited:

You hear Ethiopian music?
yeah i do...i love ethiopian music. very melodious. thanks to Youtube. I love ethiopoan weddings too.
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 5:38pm On May 20, 2017
salford:

yeah i do...i love ethiopian music. very melodious. thanks to Youtube. I love ethiopoan weddings too.

that's nice. . . . Then which artist is your favourite from ET?
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 5:38pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by salford: 9:09pm On May 20, 2017
ednited:

that's nice. . . . Then which artist is your favourite from ET?
Jacky Gosee, Yezina Negash and Dagi.
i dont understand the language but still very good tune.
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 9:58am On May 21, 2017
salford:
Jacky Gosee, Yezina Negash and Dagi. i dont understand the language but still very good tune.
Althogh I know jacky, it's my first time hearing the name of the 2 others
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by robosky02(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2017
I love the ET marriage

cc: ednited wink

1 Like

Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by salford: 2:02pm On May 22, 2017
ednited:

Althogh I know jacky, it's my first time hearing the name of the 2 others
maybe cos jacky is young. he appeals more to the younger generations.
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by saheedoladapo(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hello my ednited,I'm a football player can you please help me out,is my pleasure to come over and try my best with some clubs but I need invitation letter,can you do it for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / Types Of Angels / When Was The Last Time You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.