Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? (998 Views)

3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Legend87(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
This may sound akward, silly or childish. But, we learn from our experiences.i don't think there's a better section to post/ask this other than here as most of our ordeals are either by family and friends, or by the society.

Please, how can one get bad or extremely wicked? I can say for vengeance purposes.
I don't plan to hurt innocent people, i only seek revenge on those who i'll say have done things that has made me to seek vengeance.

Please, where can one visit to seek such powers? I've heard about the Edo Airways, but i don't want to be a night pilot. I've heard places like Ogun, Osun, Ondo & Ogoni, in Rivers State.

I'm really ready, whatever be the consequence.
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin

Have u heard that SA university will open a 4-yr course in witchcraft next yr?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Legend87(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Have u heard that SA university will open a 4-yr course in witchcraft next yr?

I know it sounds funny. But i'm serious.
Witch craft isn't part of my want. That's why i didn't want the...... Edo tin.
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by orisa37: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Go get a BSc in Witchcraft from South Africa. When you come back, we shall discuss on how to fly to various places at the same time.
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Legend87, what have those people done to you?
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by EfemenaXY: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Legend87:
This may sound akward, silly or childish. But, we learn from our experiences.i don't think there's a better section to post/ask this other than here as most of our ordeals are either by family and friends, or by the society.

Please, how can one get bad or extremely wicked? I can say for vengeance purposes.
I don't plan to hurt innocent people, i only seek revenge on those who i'll say have done things that has made me to seek vengeance.

Please, where can one visit to seek such powers? I've heard about the Edo Airways, but i don't want to be a night pilot. I've heard places like Ogun, Osun, Ondo & Ogoni, in Rivers State.

I'm really ready, whatever be the consequence.

You must think this section is full of bad or extremely wicked people. Like you.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Legend87(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:
Legend87, what have those people done to you?

Alot, my dear.
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Legend87(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You must think this section is full of bad or extremely wicked people. Like you.

Don't get it misconcepted... Evin the devil can refer someone to the church. Not because he's Holy, but because, at that moment, what the person seek might relate to the church.
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Legend87:

Alot, my dear.

Since you are thinking and planning revenge and in the course open threads like this, these people still have power over you. I understand that revenge is a natural impulse that most people experience at one point or another in their lives but it doesn't end the pain, sadness and anger, it prolongs it.

Revenge is an attempt to regain power and control of a situation but it often backfires and keeps you captivated in these same circumstances or even worse ones. What you want is strength and power, not revenge. You don't find it in destruction. You find it in yourself. Stop searching. You already have it.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Legend87(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Since you are thinking and planning revenge and in the course open threads like this, these people still have power over you. I understand that revenge is a natural impulse that most people experience at one point or another in their lives but it doesn't end the pain, sadness and anger, it prolongs it.

Revenge is an attempt to regain power and control of a situation but it often backfires and keeps you captivated in these same circumstances or even worse ones. What you want is strength and power, not revenge. You don't find it in destruction. You find it in yourself. Stop searching. You already have it.

Thanks bro, for the encouragement.
I just wish u could understand.
Some ''Personal Assignments'' can never be compromised.
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Legend87:

Thanks bro, for the encouragement.
I just wish u could understand.
Some ''Personal Assignments'' can never be compromised.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Legend87(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Sometimes; ''What you do not know, is Bigger than you''
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Legend87(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

There are differences between Revenge and Vengeance.
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by eyinjuege: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Unforgiveness is like drinking poison, and waiting for the other person to die.
It opens you up to vulnerability.

My two cents
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Legend87:

There are differences between Revenge and Vengeance.

Explain the difference.
Re: Can Someone Be Wicked And Bad At The Same Time? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Opinions are bullshit, unfortunately everyone has one.

(1) (Reply)

“dear Mom, / Savage! Nigerian Married Woman Responded To A Single Women Alter Call In Revenge / Incredible: One Man Fathered Over 1300 Children (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.