Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her? (712 Views)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Her? by GGclef(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
I have been in relationship with this lady for two years now now,fews weeks ago,she uploaded her ex pix on whatsapp his birthday altho...she wrote in her status that "api birthday".....when i saw her dp,i was angry&didn't say anything,immediately she saw the pix,she started apologizing..bt the funny thing is-she knew what she did will hurt me and make me angry but,i was wandering why she did it in the 1st place and was later apologizing.
I remember that she did thesame shit a few days after we started the relationship,she used thesame guy's(ex) pix as her dp and i have been looking @her in 3D since then,i'm still thinking whether to opt out of the relationship or not.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Sunexy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dnt opt out bro..keep OPTING IN sir
cheesy
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by dharay99: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2016

Dont opt in or out,
Stay 0n the fence...
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mtcherrww.... Someone will soon ask us if he should break up just because his gf farted.... undecided
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by greatnaija01: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
GGclef:
I have been in relationship with this lady for two years now now,fews weeks ago,she uploaded her ex pix on whatsapp his birthday altho...she wrote in her status that "api birthday".....when i saw her dp,i was angry&didn't say anything,immediately she saw the pix,she started apologizing..bt the funny thing is-she knew what she did will hurt me and make me angry but,i was wandering why she did it in the 1st place and was later apologizing.
I remember that she did thesame shit a few days after we started the relationship,she used thesame guy's(ex) pix as her dp and i have been looking @her in 3D since then,i'm still thinking whether to opt out of the relationship or not.

SHE IS GIVING U SIGNAL... that she is simply dating u cos she misses him but cant have him back. PERIOD. the moment u realize that... YOU WILL BE FREE TO USE YOUR EX DP AS YOUR PROFILE or a side chicks dp as your facebook banner. RELAX.... just know you are the man she really wants... and do the same to her... and both of you can go your separate ways....
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
na bday matter b dis one na.its nt enof reason to break up
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by bamac(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
She might still be feeling the feelings for him. Though using him as a dp on his bday might possibly not wrong, but if it still continues after this time then you need to sit her down and ask her what she really want from your relationship, tell her your mind and sort the whole thing.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by GGclef(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
na bday matter b dis one na.its nt enof reason to break up
bro...it is not her 1st time,she uploaded dat same guy pix fews days after i started dating her..no birthday,nothing..hope you get me now.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by firstking01(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Just because she used another guy's pix as her dp you wanna break up with herundecided??
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
GGclef:

bro...it is not her 1st time,she uploaded dat same guy pix fews days after i started dating her..no birthday,nothing..hope you get me now.
den she still has some feelings for dat dude...ask her wat her intentions are
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by GGclef(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
Just because she used another guy's pix as her dp you wanna break up with herundecided??
Read what i posted very well,she used her ex pix fews days after i started dating her,b4 she did dis.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by EricSmallz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
We each walk the path, that we've chosen ... Follow ur mind
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
GGclef:
I was *wandering (wondering) why she did it in the 1st place..
buh what's with all these small boys of nowadays? (not you ooo op) buh like seriously are these girls not tagged 'girlfriend'.. then what happen to their freedom? things their own parent cant stop them from, you'd be like don't do this, dont do that.. whats the assurance you gon get marry to dis gals, uhn? please let these people be jare.. you people are the major reason why all those miss independent gals wont give someone a chance.. God bless my future gf (you'd be so f**king free).. after you let different and great oppourtunities pass these people bye you gon jilt them... you guys should just be thankful i wasnt born a lady.. many of una for don die.. mtceew.. and as for you op, where is the ring you put in her finger yet? abeg, its her life jare, let the gal be.. you wan dey deprive the small gal en freedom all bcz u be one useless bf ooo.. life don spoil..

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian : Guys are in trouble / Photo Of What This Grandma Wore To An Occasion Has Gone Viral / Buhari Write Wife Parents Over Wife Interview May Send Her Back To Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.