Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) (88821 Views)

Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Donpressman(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
abiambo:
fine dog abeg help me with 1 na
grin grin You have made me laugh to the extent water is coming out from my eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
That's why I like Bill Gates. He is a true philanthropist. God will bless him even if he is not born again. All these money miss road see people suffering in China but will prefer to take care of dogs who will not even say thank you or repay you for what you have done. The dog does not even know what iPhone means
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by WesBreezy: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
LoL.. If you hate this. Hang yourself before you commit suicide
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Section8(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
Africans have black mentality, u will do worst if u are in his shoes, poverty mentality
Not all africans have poverty mentality stop making generalizations from our leaders in office who steal with the pen and yahoo boys in the clubs. There are africans who have so much and still do meaningful things with it.

Now am not saying he shouldn't flex, but this particular act is stupid
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Ucchgatti042(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na wa o!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Ucchgatti042(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Too bad!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by macjireh: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
those of u here saying poverty mindset is wat makes us criticize ds childish act should know DAT God is owner of wealth and can take it from those who are careless with it... don't tempt God!!!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Smileprince(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
And there are still poor people in China. People who find it difficult to eat. What a waste.

But that's life happy for him. The dog is his best friend obviously
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
If una see as this thing dey pain me eh. O God why??
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
sick pple everywia
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Saicology212: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nothing new here........wake me up when he buys that dog a planet. cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by thelish(f): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dog con dey live large pass humans oo. God abeg punish poverty from my life n those that need this prayer
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by aBbiie25(f): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Even with all that wealth... This is LONLINESS at its peak. I pity the guy and i understand how he must be feeling. sad
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Bros no use pride talk... if u c am u no go do...after all hw much bankers dey earn
Jostico:

Bro you're more to that
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2016
dog has d device already,,while am here arguing if anyone can use his/her hard earn money to buy d fone

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by villavic(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2016
amina508 is using iPhone 8 already, check her own, but when I check am wella I see say no preview
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by villavic(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2016
by the time me and 'sc31' are building a happy home na iPhone 9 we go use...
tell her I truly love her oooo
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Unfortunately the dawg can't operate those devices. Too money dey scatter some people brain
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2016
And some Nigerians will not let us sleep because they struggled to buy one

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 1:00am On Sep 20, 2016
That dog looks miserable as fvck. The dog be like "i'd rather be chasing rats but now i'm eating cake" People shouldn't do this to animals, it is cruelty.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2016
PEOPLE HAVE IDOLIZED THIS IPHONE 7 TOO MUCH
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by justmenoni: 2:19am On Sep 20, 2016
Who's seun brother? coco or the man?quote author=RoyalMail post=49501231]lalasticlala, come and see money miss road...

Seun, you too come and see your brother..[/quote]
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by StephanieLuv(f): 2:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Olamyyde:
That's the problem when u don't work for money-u spend foolishly. That's why rich men like bill [size=15pt]gates[/size] and jackie [size=15pt]Chan[/size] said they won't leave much for their kids in their will

And you believed that forgeting there surnames that can open any door grin grin grin grin people eh
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by jaafree: 3:43am On Sep 20, 2016
If this happen to be true then it is an insult to humanity and the british people in particular period!!!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Lazio92(m): 4:31am On Sep 20, 2016
money miss road..... #madness
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by One4me: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Vanity upon vanity.

How the f*ck is the dog even supposed to use the phone.

The money used to buy those phones could set up some families for life

Funnily, the Dog might end up eating him one of these days as some Dogs have done that to their owner in the past. grin
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:09am On Sep 20, 2016
tollytexy:
Who him epp?? I have old school iPhone 3 .. I'd rather buy iPhone 4 to it and attach them together with rubber band.. so basically iPhone 3 plus iPhone 4 = iPhone 7.. God punish Devil

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 5:40am On Sep 20, 2016
lastmessenger:
my dear forget beer is very bitter to me. Is not about being poor or rich. Even if i become dangote beer will still be bitter to me.
u sure
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by babatee126(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2016
See what money can cause
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2016
What is Jack Ma, then undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.