Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) (88813 Views)

Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Madness at its peak.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by lookingfly: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2016
aisammy4:

guy me & u de think thesame thing... the guy de f***lish to de f**k dog. His money is not clean at all
abeg help me ask that caramel abi na browny sef..... Person get money to spend for him dog because him like him pet, some ppl say him de fork D pet haba! Which kind dirty mindset be that?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by uhiochris1(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2016
JUST NEGODU

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
in the end, the dog will eat him if he dies at home.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by adwem2003(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Can i be the dog for 2 minutes
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by maestro299: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
tollytexy:
Who him epp?? I have old school iPhone 3 .. I'd rather buy iPhone 4 to it and attach them together with rubber band.. so basically iPhone 3 plus iPhone 4 = iPhone 7.. God punish Devil
Chai! E b lyk say you be Waffi person.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
pls can the dog speak?
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by collinzy: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Your post reads stupid. Even those that work for mony still spend foolishly so it has nothing to do with who works and who doesn't work for money. Read where they said the dog has an online shop? Also read that the comments from the chinese people show no hate? If you can comprehend very well tell me if you don't see good business for the dogs online shop there? But you're Nigerian with so much levels of hate so what do i know?
Olamyyde:
That's the problem when u don't work for money-u spend foolishly. That's why rich men like bill gates and jackie Chan said they won't leave much for their kids in their will
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
So the part that stood out to me was: Wang Jianlin, his father is a real estate tycoon... then I went to look him up. There's a lot of money to be made in real estate in Nigeria if you're willing to start small, and stay grinding for the next 20 years. So forget today's hot electronic toy, focus on how to build real wealth. Just don't spoil your children.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is madness, that's all I can say.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by harshake1: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
MEANWHILE NIGERIA IS IN RECESSION ODIEGGGGGUUUUUUUOOOOOO DIARIS GOD O ALL THIS IPHONE 7 U ARE SHIARING

NB: U MUST MARRY UR DOG BY FIRE BY FORCE

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is a kind of thing that makes people wish that they were dogs...

Issorite!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Worthie(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by silverspringle(f): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Things dey happen o
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Estelletosin1(f): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mavelshee:

Everyone is entitiled to spend his/her money how ever he/she wants cos u don't know how they suffered to get to that level

Person the enjoy em sweat and people be talking how many poor lives that money could have changed
Wetin poor people dae do with their lives when the rich dae build their empires from d scratch
theres nothing so wonderful as putting smiles on peoples face
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Mavelshee(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Estelletosin1:

theres nothing so wonderful as putting smiles on peoples face

Absolutely....if you want to

Buh don't call me an asshole because I don't want to dash out my wealth
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by lanicky(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
techinfong:
Mtchew have you seen mine?

I bought 4 Iphone 7.
1 for Aminat508,1 for Lanicky and 1 for Twaci.

Four for anyone who visit my blog everyday

You sent it to me in lala land I guess grin
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2016
Akoja360:
hmm how to become his best friend. .thinking
.. Lol .. That is what is strictly on my mind ...

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2016
vectoh:
wtf! are u saying...
.. He wasn't saying in the first place cause no one talks on forums like this
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2016
idesylvester:
Bros no use pride talk... if u c am u no go do...after all hw much bankers dey earn
.. Thanks man .. Nigerians here just be forming what they are not ... Sure as hell if the opportunity turns up .. 99.9% of Nigerian would be present submitting application letter for it..
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2016
sinceraconcept:
what's the meaning of Negodu you people shout sef? Is it an Igbo word?
.. Been wondering about that too .. Seems to be one of nairaland slangs

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by lordkay10(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2016
Aminat508:
pass it to me nah...I need iphone7 angry

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by godwinstringed1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
jesus. Wer is ur eyes? angryjesus. Wer is ur eyes?
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Thesia(f): 5:18am On Apr 08, 2018
DollarPikin:
cool tongue grin Aleast!Oyibo don show us once again say,them get sense pass blacks!He bought the phones 4 his loyal dog!If na black man,he prefer to buy am for one babe,not even his wife self oh!And the babe go use the phone to call and chat with another man!
Na true but it funny shaa, na only his babe he go buy the phone for black men ehhh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.