Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

[MUST READ] 6 Secrets Nobody Tells You About M@sturbating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [MUST READ] 6 Secrets Nobody Tells You About M@sturbating (1036 Views)

Phone In Ur Pvssy? Video Of Female Students M@sturbating Using Their Phones / Must Read: 6 Bedroom Mistakes Women Must Stop Making Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[MUST READ] 6 Secrets Nobody Tells You About M@sturbating by amakoro(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
M@sturbation is a way of s.exual stimulating one's own genitals for s.exual arousal or other s.exual pleasure, usually to get orgasmic feeling. The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, s.ex toys.

Recent studies have found that m@sturbation is frequent in humans of both sexes and all ages, although there is variation.

Today I will share with you secrets that nobody wants to talk about when it comes to masturbating.

1.There is no way that m@sturbating can be compare to real s.ex:
I guess there's the idea you'll get so good at getting yourself off that no one else can ever match it, but someone else touching you is always better than you touching you.
Continue Here>>>
http://naijspeaker..com.ng/2016/09/must-read-6-secrets-nobody-tells-you-about-masturbatin.html
Re: [MUST READ] 6 Secrets Nobody Tells You About M@sturbating by greatnaija01: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=amakoro post=49504692]
M@sturbation is a way of s.exual stimulating one's own genitals for s.exual arousal or other s.exual pleasure, usually to get orgasmic feeling. The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, s.ex toys.

Recent studies have found that m@sturbation is frequent in humans of both sexes and all ages, although there is variation.

Today I will share with you secrets that nobody wants to talk about when it comes to masturbating.

1.There is no way that m@sturbating can be compare to real s.ex:
I guess there's the idea you'll get so good at getting yourself off that no one else can ever match it, but someone else touching you is always better than you touching you.

Continue here>>>>http://naijspeaker..com.ng/2016/09/must-read-6-secrets-nobody-tells-you-[/quote
Re: [MUST READ] 6 Secrets Nobody Tells You About M@sturbating by amakoro(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
greatnaija01:

my dear work on your blog first

Its has being worked on

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Guys Love Giving You Oral / He Is Mentally Unstable – Tunde Agbaje’s ‘lover’ Finally Responds / Nairalanders Beach Party...new Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.