Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Investment Mentality - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Mentality (1134 Views)

Nigerians And Their Copycat Mentality / The Nigerian Forex Trader And The Get Rich Quick Mentality / Use 'Goat Mentality' To Get What You Want In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Investment Mentality by Dobxy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2009
Okay, maybe you can not get on the stock market and purchase a share of your own life insurance policy but what do you think makes a good investment? What kind of a return on investment are you looking for? You already know that you have to risk big to even stand a chance of earning big. The problem with that is the "risk"! I know you do not want to lose all your money but that is part of the risk.

Then another good question that you should answer for yourself is; what are you investing for? Most people in the market have to understand that an investment may take years and years to give any return on their investment. So are you hoping to make some money to put toward your retirement or just in case anything happens to you so your family will not be left high and dry without your income. What happens if you pass away and the market is in a down turn and your family can not get to the money without taking a substantial loss? I guess that can be one more big risk of investing. More investment mentality quotes available for you.

www.olanitequotes..com

(1)

I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account / Is It Profitable To Invest/print Recharge Cards? / What Had Been Your Experience With Onlinenaira.com? Satisfied OR Dissapointed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.