Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB (32810 Views)

The IPOB Election Boycott Shows Why You Can't Take Kanu Seriously / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Sick In Kuje Prison- IPOB / Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by phobia2002: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2016
At last the truth about Biafra war is coming out, Ojukwu didn't fight without international support then. The machines gun and other weaponry were not Biafra invention after all. International support eh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by bosmanX: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Trump will address "the Plight of Biafrans" Hahaha...Delusional!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by An0nimus: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2016
But he always appears fresh in courts...IPOB folks on NL even praise him for that.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by soberdrunk(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4258711_20160920111401_jpeg168888960e63034593b79c97dcc50f4c

The Veterinarians in Kuje will tend to him..

But even if he likes let him be mensurating, he is not coming out of that cage.. angry

Hahahahahaahahahahaha! The replies you will get for this grin grin grin! His disciples will chew you raw today cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Sanchez01: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2016
And they had to mention Trump grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by CHRISTOLL: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Please let this guy out to go for a medical test.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by biggz82: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2016
E never see anything, e go die der

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Sanchez01: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2016
phobia2002:
At last the truth about Biafra war is coming out, Ojukwu didn't fight without international support then. The machines gun and other weaponry were not Biafra invention after all. International support eh
There's no chance in hell Ojukwu fought against Nigeria without help from international communities. It's in the history books though.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
Please you people should not kill me oooo! Nah question oooo! Which international community? Uk way he don curse their queen and Prime minister abi Us way he don call their president terrorist? angry angry So na Trump dem dey support now? grin cheesy grin grin grin and these folks are under the illusion that Trump has their time? grin grin cheesy Na wa oooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Lol. .. I thought the idiot Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo. fine, Nigeria is a zoo as he called it but the zoo trapped him like an animal. He will be treated like an animal that he is. Even all is retinue in Nigeria and UK will cry for him by the time PMB deals with his silly ass. Why are they begging Putin,Netanyahu and Co? In Russia, UK, US and Israel , the secret service(KGB, MI6, CIA and Mossad) would have killed him since. Even, I blame PMB for wasting tax payers money on this dude?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by snoopdg(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Not here to joke,

The statement added, “We are calling on the international community, world leaders like Vladimir Putin of Russia, Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, Angela Merkel of Germany and Donald Trump, whom the good people of America, to come and make the US greater. These leaders and others who recognise the ideals of freedom for all should come to our rescue.”

Is this a joke or what and BTW are you in a sinking ship, collapsed building......?

This man was caught in a hotel in Lagos with a hobby-horse, receives some BJ, take some spirits and voice over to incite some little minds to fight and hope for a nation of the rising sun. Why didn't he be on the streets with the poor souls?

Kanu I believe is civilized but threw caution to the dogs by calling for a biafra nation that can't come up by his terms.
He should have approached the UN and seek a referandum for the establishment of the biafra nation,

How the hope has now turned on DT is what I don't understand.

He risked his own life and caused the death of many unthinking youths by staging a breakaway campaign, he's in custody and sick, yet the chest beaters can't go donate blood to him, Donald Trump is coming your way soon.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
biggz82:
E never see anything, e go die der

What will his death give you? Eternal life?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Jesusloveyou: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Yannny:
Naso trouble sit down, Na Nnamdi Kanu Head Them Go Tap Am... SEE YOURSELF!!!
his flat ipod head is good for sacrifice, to atone d sins of ipods that have be insulting nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Emmanuelstm(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2016
They said he has HIV and syphilis because he likes prostitutes

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
Please you people should not kill me oooo! Nah question oooo! Which international community? Uk way he don curse their queen and Prime minister abi Us way he don call their president terrorist? angry angry So na Trump dem dey support now? grin cheesy grin grin grin and these folks are under the illusion that Trump has their time? grin grin cheesy Na wa oooo!!!

They are very funny people.
they should call putin, maybe there would be world war 3.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by MadCow1: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2016
sexymoma:
Wetin carray am come Nigeria..make i start from dia
trouble dey sitdon jeje nyanga come wake am...

E come blow one Yoruba Olosho wey be ehn side chick for gidi.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2016
CHRISTOLL:
Please let this guy out to go for a medical test.
Go give am pass now to leave. How I wish am the leader of this country, I would just send secret agent to London to kill him. Potassium cyanide or lead will do the job. I blame PMB for wasting tax payers money to feed this Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by phobia2002: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2016
There's no chance in hell Ojukwu fought against Nigeria without help from international communities. It's in the history books though.[/quote]

History written by IPOB, history lied my brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by MadCow1: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
soberdrunk:

Hahahahahaahahahahaha! The replies you will get for this grin grin grin! His disciples will chew you raw today cheesy cheesy grin

His bitchass disciples are like Peter in the Bible.. The Moment MOPOL show, them go deny am flat even before the egg hatch talkless of the fowl to crow three times.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by DateMynd44(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2016
The flat headed i-pod jewish yoots from the yeast are at it again.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Jesusloveyou: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
bosmanX:
Trump will address "the Plight of Biafrans" Hahaha...Delusional!
na that clowns of a pig they want to rely on, ipods are on long-thing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by uzo200(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
wow... this is sooooooo cool... This is the first time that my post gets on front page... Buhari's economy don dae favour me after... *Dancing like never before* Baba Seun and brother Lalasticlala...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Sanchez01:

There's no chance in hell Ojukwu fought against Nigeria without help from international communities. It's in the history books though.
Lol... you lied, the history book you read was doctored by an IPOB. Have read, watched documentary on civil war written by non-Nigerians. Biafra army got support from France, Sweden, Portugal, Israel, Gabon, Cote d ivoire, Ethiopia. The pilot of Biafra's fighter jet were Swedish mercenaries. The liquidated petroleum giant Elf gave out cash to Ojukwu. Have you ever asked yourself why Elf liquidated and was merged with Total because the supported wars in Angola, Nigeria and CAR which their allies lost these wars.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by KangaIye: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by fortunateice(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
How many sickness you mention, na ebola or AIDS.... IPOB or Hip-Hop

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by DateMynd44(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
catlova2:
Jesus died for his ppl.

Its not a problem if this one dies na. Afterall he will be remembered as Biafra hero grin grin
hmmm even Ojukwu rejected being such a hero.
When he realized that the biafra war was defeated, dude scampered out of the country for safety and left the lost battle to colonel philip Effiong who surrendered a.s.a.p

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by biggz82: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
DDeliverer:

What will his death give you? Eternal life?

Joy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by biggz82: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Lol. .. I thought the idiot Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo. fine, Nigeria is a zoo as he called it but the zoo trapped him like an animal. He will be treated like an animal that he is. Even all is retinue in Nigeria and UK will cry for him by the time PMB deals with his silly ass. Why are they begging Putin,Netanyahu and Co? In Russia, UK, US and Israel , the secret service(KGB, MI6, CIA and Mossad) would have killed him since. Even, I blame PMB for wasting tax payers money on this dude?

He will die in d zoo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
DateMynd44:
hmmm even Ojukwu rejected being such a hero.
When he realized that the biafra war was defeated, dude scampered out of the country for safety and left the lost battle to colonel philip Effiong who surrendered a.s.a.p
Ojukwu was a megalomaniac somebody. He was hungry for power and a coward. He just wasted the lives of millions of Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by sexymoma(f): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
MadCow1:

E come blow one Yoruba Olosho wey be ehn side chick for gidi.. grin

see him life now

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
biggz82:

He will die in d zoo
By the grace of God. His dead body would be used in the laboratory as a specimen. Lol. Instead of this stupid IPOB should stop their rhetoric on their stupid Biafra radio no they won't. They keep on proving headstrong and abusing Buhari on their radio.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Nationwide Strike Today / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.