Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB (32888 Views)

The IPOB Election Boycott Shows Why You Can't Take Kanu Seriously / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Sick In Kuje Prison- IPOB / Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by MadCow1: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
sexymoma:
see him life now

No be today wey congo start to put guys for wahala.. Na so Philistine Kpekus take kill Sampson for bible.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by ifenes(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]let him sick well well...[/size]

I.P.O.B the liars and deceivers said they bought 10 helicopters to sink the zoo. screenshot of the fake helicopter below..

On their group Radio Biafra London. Filled of deceptions... Always supporting PDP and insulting other churches. Insulting Jesus,churches and Christianity. defrauding people. Now una lie u buy 10 Russia helicopter. Tufiakaw ndi na tu ashi

If you know you're still deceived by Radio Biafra freedom scam watch my video below your eye must clear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Make una use una Russian helicopter grin grin

[size=24pt]Screenshot below Radio Biafra London Facebook Group... Assuring Igbos that they bought 10 Russian Helicopters... grin
.[/size] grin grin
grin
grin
grin

Firstly I am a Yoruba!

But I support Nnamdi Kanu concerning christianity. It is a fraud used to brainwash his people,just as the rest of the black race. Jesus is a fraud. This has made black people useless and he is right,Nigeria is a zoo. The people don't know what freedom is. I see why he wants to pull his people out. Unfortunately animals in a zoo have no clue what freedom is.

Nnamdi Kanu is similar to Fela Kuti....the true messiahs killed by their people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Thobiy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Quick recovery to him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Soniceguy78(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
some folks will just keep talking anyhow... angrysome folks will just keep talking anyhow...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Josmila(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wont be bad if he dies for his people just like Jesus did. Nnamdi kanu should do same, he shouldn't be afraid to die mbok

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Sanchez01: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... you lied, the history book you read was doctored by an IPOB. Have read, watched documentary on civil war written by non-Nigerians. Biafra army got support from France, Sweden, Portugal, Israel, Gabon, Cote d ivoire, Ethiopia. The pilot of Biafra's fighter jet were Swedish mercenaries. The liquidated petroleum giant Elf gave out cash to Ojukwu. Have you ever asked yourself why Elf liquidated and was merged with Total because the supported wars in Angola, Nigeria and CAR which their allies lost these wars.
Erhm.... I believe we're saying the same thing here.

Sanchez01:

There's no chance in hell Ojukwu fought against Nigeria without help from international communities. It's in the history books though.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 0ganiru: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sanchez01:
And they had to mention Trump grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
trump is way better than buhari and obasanjo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by danot1030: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
What is special about that, is he the only sick criminal in the prison? Beside, i don't know why Buhari government cannot apply the military accidental death system for him since, they should put poison in his food or or apply lethal spray in his room in the prison and let Nigeria forget about this ipob/biafra agitation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
MadCow1:

His bitchass disciples are like Peter in the Bible.. The Moment MOPOL show, them go deny am flat even before the egg hatch talkless of the fowl to crow three times.. grin

grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
danot1030:
What is special about that, is he the only sick criminal in the prison? Beside, i don't know why Buhari government cannot apply the military accidental death system for him since, they should put poison in his food or or apply lethal spray in his room in the prison and let Nigeria forget about this ipob/biafra agitation.
I understand how you feel and im also aware that Nnamdi Kanu wished death on us all, but we should not wish the same fate for him. Let him be alive and see the great prosperous nation he sought to destroy, and rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Lol. .. I thought the idiot Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo. fine, Nigeria is a zoo as he called it but the zoo trapped him like an animal. He will be treated like an animal that he is. Even all is retinue in Nigeria and UK will cry for him by the time PMB deals with his silly ass. Why are they begging Putin,Netanyahu and Co? In Russia, UK, US and Israel , the secret service(KGB, MI6, CIA and Mossad) would have killed him since. Even, I blame PMB for wasting tax payers money on this dude?

Yoruba as expected.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
My deepest prayers to him at this trying moment. There's is a price to every sacrifice, but him suppose know say pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him or her no go sleep too. When oyibo say he who fights and run live to fight anoda day no be mumu. Coming to Naija after all the inciting statements, was he stunting?

I trust he will remain there than sing the "Zoo" National Anthem and Pledged to the "Zoo" to gain his freedom again (If he does that, the people that died during those protest died for nothing).

I sight a long walk from freedom...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Sanchez01: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
0ganiru:
trump is way better than buhari and obasanjo
Is that what you guys told yourselves before you embarrassed yourselves with that mumu piece you call 'alarm cum article'
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Real2020:

Yoruba as expected.
Yes call me anything you like, am a Nigeria. Nigeria comes first before my ethnicity or tribe. If I am PMB I will kill Nnamdi Kanu, since he has the intention to kill us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by biggie73(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kanu wants Biafra, unfortunately,he was not told of the consequences of clamouring for Biafra. He should have asked Late Ojukwu while alive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yes call me anything you like, am a Nigeria. Nigeria comes first before my ethnicity or tribe. If I am PMB I will kill Nnamdi Kanu, since he has the intention to kill us.

Perpetual slave. Wishful thinking with your demonic Yorubaa mind. If you were smart you will know that Nnamdi Kanu cannot be harmed. Were you expecting Hausa-Fulani to slaughter him like Awolowo, Abiola, Kuti, almost got Diya and yorubaa cowardly did nothing. Did you know how Awolowo painfully died?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by oweman: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
So ipob I's a non violent organisation ?
If that be so then I can safely recommend that all the members of that organisation should be lined pup and shot me after the other !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by basadenet: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
I hope Kanu's case will not be like that of late MKO Abiola. It is better IPOB do something fast before it is late.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
This pple must really be over-estimating themselves saying that they ve notified the international community about the deteriorating health of the dilector. We told them no important person abroad gives a f'rk about the dilector.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Some body go dey MENKUS his wife now, praying for NNAMDI KANU to die then the original banger will have full access to MENKUS the wife harder.

Kanu never bargain for this, he thought with overwhelming support from the brainwashed tout from the east, Buhari will shiver and settled him to drop the agitation just like Nwazurike. Sorry you are unlucky, Buhari is no Nonsense president, Even if he pleads with FG to drop the agitation, Buhari will made him pay for the innocent IPOB that die in the course of this struggle.

Nnamdi Kanu you see your life, what elder see while sitting down, if you like climb kalimanjaro you won't be able to see it. lesson for the chest beater, you can never win a war against FG, ask Ojukwu to throw more light on this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by IYANGBALI: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shebi na him call naija zoo and take him leg waka come to the zoo,let's see how he survives in the zoo na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by xtervaganza(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... you lied, the history book you read was doctored by an IPOB. Have read, watched documentary on civil war written by non-Nigerians. Biafra army got support from France, Sweden, Portugal, Israel, Gabon, Cote d ivoire, Ethiopia. The pilot of Biafra's fighter jet were Swedish mercenaries. The liquidated petroleum giant Elf gave out cash to Ojukwu. Have you ever asked yourself why Elf liquidated and was merged with Total because the supported wars in Angola, Nigeria and CAR which their allies lost these wars.
you just supported the same thing the person you quoted said

Read properly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by honeychild(f): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
soberdrunk:

Hahahahahaahahahahaha! The replies you will get for this grin grin grin! His disciples will chew you raw today cheesy cheesy grin

They ate not smart enough to see the shade!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Clairvoyant(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigeria is an action film I have been watching for 2 decades now, filled with suspense, intrigues, thriller, terror. the politicians are wonderful actors, not to talk of the president... hmmmm
I still can't figure out who be actor and who be boos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by engrchykae(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sirrexninefour:
shocked

Chukwuokike Abiama ura! Mere ya Ogoo bikozienu.
Anyi mara na mpkakala ga ama Ozo, mana Ozo ga ala, kama osuru ngongo laba!.
onye nna,Anam ekele

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Real2020:

Perpetual slave. Wishful thinking with your demonic Yorubaa mind. If you were smart you will know that Nnamdi Kanu cannot be harmed. Were you expecting Hausa-Fulani to slaughter him like Awolowo, Abiola, Kuti, almost got Diya and yorubaa cowardly did nothing. Did you know how Awolowo painfully died?
Please tell me how Ironsi died

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by billyG(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
uzo200:

http://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-critically-ill-ipob-insists/
Hmm!Monkey dey sick na 2 giyan bannana na! instaed of appealing 2 buhari 2 temper justice with mercy dey are sending letters 2 pple outside d kun3 who has no power.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by ipreach: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HIS LIFE THEN, NIGERIANS...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by simplycarro: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
The group also declared its support for the United States Republican Party’s presidential candidate, Donald Trump.

The group ranked Trump among other world leaders such as Vladimir Putin of Russia, Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, and Angela Merkel of Germany.

[size=15pt]It said Americans and the world should be desirous to see Trump as the next US President.

It also expressed hope that if Trump became the President of the US, he would address “the plight of Biafrans.”[/size]

These deluded idiots are always setting themselves up for shame and disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa: The First And Only Nigerian Prime Minister In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.