Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,993 members, 7,848,997 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB (32847 Views)

The IPOB Election Boycott Shows Why You Can't Take Kanu Seriously / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Sick In Kuje Prison- IPOB / Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
Ngozi123:

This situation is not in any way funny and if you are a lover of peace, like me, then you wouldn't support something that could potentially ruin the little peace that we have in Nigeria. I am in no way issuing a threat, nor am I 'chest beating', why would I do that for goodness sake? This is a warning, informing you that this man's death will have damaging ramifications for the whole of the country. An uprising in the East will affect the rest of the country.

Look at the situation in the North East; if you think that the war against Boko Haram is coming to an end then you have another think coming... Buhari's administration is letting loose goodness knows how many Boko Haram insurgents; many of these people will not be able to stay in the North East due to the famine going on there so where will they turn to? The rest of the country, of course, particularly the South, where (relative) religious liberalism flourishes, which is a rather unfamiliar concept to many Northerners. This will be a recipe for a disaster of epic proportions. Anyway, the whole point of this Boko Haram comparison is to show that wide scale violence simply cannot be restricted to one part of the country anymore. This is what I mean about people being short sighted; you fail to consider the domino effect that will happen if such a thing occurs undecided.
[/s]

Delusional evergreen, You are only chestbesting. I dont want him dead even when he is always insulting and wishing my people evil but nothing will happen. Go ask those in the North East and they will tell you watsup. Your chest beating ends on nairaland. Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by engrchykae(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sirrexninefour:

Nwannam nno o! Daalu kwa, ekele kam jiri biakwa.

Udo Chia!
ikara aka daa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
Babyfactory1:
Delusional evergreen, You are only chestbesting. I dont want him dead even when he is always insulting and wishing my people evil but nothing will happen. Go ask those in the North East and they will tell you watsup. Your chest beating ends on nairaland. Sorry
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO chest-pounder, ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
90xtr90r:
[s][/s]

Frustrated IPOO chest-pounder, ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...

Got no time for a battered troll, go meet your fellow lunatics at yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Babyfactory1:
Got no time for a battered troll, go meet your fellow lunatics at yaba left.

Nice to know that you're indeed demented and a brainless fagg0t. Locate your partners in Soka Evil Forest...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by criuze(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
I love Biafra. our fathers lived by their words, we shall never denounce Biafra. who ever cursed Biafra shall be cursed and who ever blessed Biafra shall be blessed.

O Lord , the time has come to redeem the people who are called by your name. let not the children of the ismalites mock at us and say "where is your God ".

how can we sing our Biafran song in a strange land .

fight those who fight against us, make war on them that plans evil against us.

we can never forget the land Biafra.

on a very bright morning Biafra shall be free.

I don't care any who'll ban me hear, it's not a crime to love my homeland, its exactly the same way they love their oduduwa and arewa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
90xtr90r:

Nice to know that you're indeed demented and a brainless fagg0t. Locate your partners in Soka Evil Forest...

Same boring copy and paste. Your parents truly deserve you, no wonder they cry daily. Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Babyfactory1:
Same boring copy and paste. Your parents truly deserve you, no wonder they cry daily. Pathetic

Indeed same foolish talk from a demented soul... Keep on wailing and gnashing your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
90xtr90r:

Indeed same foolish talk from a demented soul... Keep on wailing and gnashing your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...

Same copy and paste. Change your tactics and stop repeating same words everywhere. Your being jobless is making you frustrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by kenny987(f): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Godemcee:
see this osu boy do u av any job apart from defending ur director

Obsession is deadly...watch it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Babyfactory1:
Same copy and paste. Change your tactics and stop repeating same words everywhere. Your being jobless is making you frustrated.

Same foolish talk from a demented soul... You can consider taking a dose of rat poison like your god, Awo...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
90xtr90r:

Same foolish talk from a demented soul... You can consider taking a dose of rat poison like your god, Awo...

You are boring ASF. You are mistaking me for your late father that died of rat poison, the man was useless just like you. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ngozi123:

*yawns* Don't mention me again. I've been ignoring you lately but it seems that you haven't got the memo undecided. Don't make me ask you again.

Thanks in advance wink.
Ngozi we must mention you always so long as you cling to 'dilector' cheesy. We have to cure you from this biafran madness that has taken over you. Is this how your parents raised you? Bia Bia na fraud na wink

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Babyfactory1:
You are boring ASF. You are mistaking me for your late father that died of rat poison, the man was useless just like you. Pathetic

Nice to know that your abominable self was sired by a neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery and propaganda. It's quite shameful you bought the rat poison that sent him to the great beyond. And the same fate hovers around your accursed self...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
90xtr90r:

Nice to know that your abominable self was sired by a neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery and propaganda. It's quite shameful you bought the rat poison that sent him to the great beyond. And the same fate hovers around your accursed self...

Lmao. Same post on page 2 and 4 of yesterday thread. You are truly frustrated and its a result of your not having anyone to take care of your mental illness. I blame your mother for allowing you die slowly, what a waste of sperm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2016
kropotkin2:
Ngozi we must mention you always so long as you cling to 'dilector' cheesy. We have to cure you from this biafran madness that has taken over you. Is this how your parents raised you? Bia Bia na fraud na wink

Frustrated IPOO miscreant, if you hesitate to go for a surgical operation to take care of your debilitating illness on Igbo/IPOB affairs you may eventually go the way of your god, Awo...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Babyfactory1:
Lmao. Same post on page 2 and 4 of yesterday thread. You are truly frustrated and its a result of your not having anyone to take care of your mental illness. I blame your mother for allowing you die slowly, what a waste of sperm.

Same senseless repetitions from a demented soul... It's not Igbos fault that your insane mum birthed you upon a refuse dump. And you ended up being nursed with maggot-infested garbage that seem to be bedevilling your accursed life on earth.

Useless fagg0t!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 12:08am On Sep 21, 2016
90xtr90r:

Same senseless repetitions from a demented soul... It's not Igbos fault that you insane mum birthed you upon a refuse dump. And you ended up being nursed with maggot-infested garbage that seem to be bedevilling your accursed life on earth.

Useless fagg0t!

Who are shittboes? Just some useless people that have no shame. Were you not the same animal that was sired by a local wh.ore. Same w.hore that was gang raped by over 40 fulani men, the product is your foolish self and reason you continue to waste your pathetic life online copying and pasting crap everywhere. You are dead and empty without the copy and paste key on your stolen phone. What a cursed nitwit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Babyfactory1:
Who are shittboes? Just some useless people that have no shame. Were you not the same animal that was sired by a local wh.ore. Same w.hore that was gang raped by over 40 fulani men, the product is your foolish self and reason you continue to waste your pathetic life online copying and pasting crap everywhere. You are dead and empty without the copy and paste key on your stolen phone. What a cursed nitwit.

Demented fagg0t from a juju-infested enclave, I understand your pains and frustrations that you and your fellow Yoruba snakes are products of incestuous relations with demonic beings.

Little wonder your progenitor Oduduwa was pushed down from heaven to continue his abominable acts which characterise your demonic and wicked tribe.

Your worthless life can only end in more miseries till you meet your Waterloo...

Useless fagg0t!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2016
90xtr90r:

Demented fagg0t from a juju-infested enclave, I understand your pains and frustrations that you and your fellow Yoruba snakes are products of incestuous relations with demonic beings.

Little wonder your progenitor Oduduwa was pushed down from heaven to continue his abominable acts which characterise your demonic and wicked tribe.

You worthless life can only end in more miseries till you meet your Waterloo...

Useless fagg0t!

I know it. Very empty without copying and pasting same trash over and over. You pasted samething on this thread earlier, this is caused by the brutal curse ravaging your pathetic family. Since your miserable father was stones to death at Ariara market, you have been behaving like that old ediot.

Wild animals without history, descendants of baboon and black monkeys. Your smelly mother will be crying for you right now in hell. Spits on your bald and empty head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Simeonnwabeks: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2016
prince985:
uneducated idiot FYI phillip effiong never surrendered so he was beheaded..if he surrendered plz where in d world is he today

Historian cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Am really feeling for Nnamdi. Even though am not igbo i dont really support this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Babyfactory1:
I know it. Very empty without copying and pasting same trash over and over. You pasted samething on this thread earlier, this is caused by the brutal curse ravaging your pathetic family. Since your miserable father was stones to death at Ariara market, you have been behaving like that old ediot.

Wild animals without history, descendants of baboon and black monkeys. Your smelly mother will be crying for you right now in hell. Spits on your bald and empty head.

Despicable descendant of a fallen demon, same vain repetitions full of foolish talks...
Little wonder you know nothing save to hate and curse your wicked soul out.

Your insane mum must be filled with much regret for wasting her excreta in nursing you verm1n from hell. That you butchered your cannibalistic dad in Soka Evil Forest for merchandise must be too heavy for your mum to bear.

I spit on your accursed soul and devilish tribe of snakes!

Useless and hate-filled maggot!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 12:37am On Sep 21, 2016
90xtr90r:

Despicable descendant of a fallen demon, same vain repetitions full of foolish talks...
Little wonder you know nothing save to hate and curse your wicked soul out.

Your insane mum must be filled with much regret for wasting her excreta in nursing you verm1n from hell. That you butchered your cannibalistic dad in Soka Evil Forest for merchandise must be heavy for your mum to bear.

I spit on your accursed soul and devilish tribe of snakes!

Useless and hate-filled maggot!

Same empty and overused words from an accursed animal. You are empty and have nothing upstairs, you will quit nairaland once you lose your notepad cos all these boring trash are stored there and ready to be pasted all over nairaland.

I will always blame your ugly and hair chested mother for allowing your condition get worsen without proper care. The cursed nitwit refused to drag you to a nearby hospital for proper care, woe betides that devilish woman for making your life this miserable. Shameless cocaine smuggling cannibal from the cursed part of the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Simeonnwabeks: 12:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Babyfactory1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2016
Babyfactory1:
Same empty and overused words from an accursed animal. You are empty and have nothing upstairs, you will quit nairaland once you lose your notepad cos all these boring trash are stored there and ready to be pasted all over nairaland.

I will always blame your ugly and hair chested mother for allowing your condition get worsen without proper care. The cursed nitwit refused to drag you to a nearby hospital for proper care, woe betides that devilish woman for making your life this miserable. Shameless cocaine smuggling cannibal from the cursed part of the zoo.

Same senseless repetitions from a demented soul whose tribe takes pleasure in ritual-killings and cannibalism.

Your late cannibalistic father must be regretting not offering you up for sacrifice as a baby to his wicked gods. Now your insane mum must be cursing the day you dropped out from her canal on a refuse dump.

Demented cannibal and vampire, if you like transform to snake and lion to attack on this thread, I shan't hesitate to plunge you into the abysmal pit of nothingness you duly belong...
https://www.nairaland.com/3265723/opc-members-transform-snakes-lions

Curses shall continue to hover round your household of vermins till they give you up for sacrifice in Soka Evil Forest.

Useless and despicable fagg0t from a juju-infested enclave!

https://www.nairaland.com/3325687/saudi-bound-nigerian-pilgrim-excretes-76-concaine-wraps-basira-binuyo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2016
[s]
90xtr90r:

Same senseless repetitions from a demented soul whose tribe takes pleasure in ritual-killings and cannibalism.

Your late cannibalistic father must be regretting for not offering you up for sacrifice as a baby to his wicked gods. New your insane mum must be cursing the day you dropped out from her canal on a refuse dump.

Demented cannibal and vampire, if you like transform to snake and lion to attack on this thread, I shan't hesitate to plunge you into the abysmal pit of nothingness you duly belong...
https://www.nairaland.com/3265723/opc-members-transform-snakes-lions

Curses shall continue to hover round your household of vermins till they give you up for sacrifice in Soka Evil Forest.

Useless and despicable fagg0t!
[/s]

Buhahahaja. The weak man can never do without copy and paste. No one have time to copy useless links, face me and stop pasting same words over and over. You are exposed already as a weak and dead brain mofo that cant compose anything here without making use of your old meaningless copy/paste trash.

You just got to know about the word Fagg0t cos you keep typing it everywhere just like your mother was screaming Yes boss when she was gang raped few years ago by angry and dirty herdsmen. You have no right to insult herdsmen cos you have there gene in you cheesy cheesy. You are just like your cannibal and loudmouthed father, he achieved nothing in life and you will also die same way soon cos you are useless and have nothing working in your pathetic life. What a cursed cocaine smuggler. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Simeonnwabeks: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Babyfactory1:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaja. The weak man can never do without copy and paste. No one have time to copy useless links, face me and stop pasting same words over and over. You are exposed already as a weak and dead brain mofo that cant compose anything here without making use of your old meaningless copy/paste trash.

You just got to know about the word Fagg0t cos you keep typing it everywhere just like your mother was screaming Yes boss when she was gang raped few years ago by angry and dirty herdsmen. You have no right to insult herdsmen cos you have there gene in you cheesy cheesy. You are just like your cannibal and loudmouthed father, he achieved nothing in life and you will also die same way soon cos you are useless and have nothing working in your pathetic life. What a cursed cocaine smuggler. cheesy

Lwkmd cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2016
[s]
Babyfactory1:

[/s]

Hilarious comedy from a frustrated and accursed cannibal from a juju-infested enclave!

The faeces your mum fed you at birth must be telling on your sanity and wellbeing. You seem to have forgotten that you're a product of incestuous relations with demonic beings. You must be suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia!

Brainless bigot, I really feel your pains that you're a disgrace to your kinsmen.
You thought your life would improve after using your cannibalistic dad for merchandise. Sorry, I cannot be the cause of your worthless life on earth. Lazy parasite earning a living on Igbos quest for nationhood!

Useless and despicable fagg0t from Wasteland!

https://www.nairaland.com/660074/drug-syndicate-conceals-3200kg-cocaine-in-candles
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by Babyfactory1: 1:19am On Sep 21, 2016
90xtr90r:
[s]

Hilarious comedy from a frustrated and accursed cannibal from a juju-infested enclave!

The faeces your mum fed you at birth with must be telling on your sanity and wellbeing. You seem to have forgotten that you're a product of incestuous relations with demonic beings. Your must be suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia!

Brainless bigot, I feel your pains that you're a disgrace to your kinsmen.
You thought your life would improve after using your cannibalistic dad for merchandise. Sorry, I cannot be the cause of your miserable life on earth. Lazy parasite earning a living on Igbos quest for nationhood.

Useless and despicable fagg0t from Wasteland!

https://www.nairaland.com/660074/drug-syndicate-conceals-3200kg-cocaine-in-candles
[/s]

Lmaoooo. Same fagg0t again and again. I swear you are empty and got nothing upstairs. I always knee you cant compose anything yourself unless you paste same boring crap here with meaningless links. I now know why people ignore you cos they knew you are doomed without the copy and paste button. I will take you serious when you engage me and stop posting same words over and over. Shameless son of a drunk cannibal, your ugly mad mother will soon cook and eat you so she can save your cursed village from the heavy curse ravaging you from the womb. Smelly animal whose pathetic life is doomed from age 2, we will be here when they announce cheesy your obituary. Lolzz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by 90xtr90r: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2016
[s]
Babyfactory1:
Lmaoooo. Same fagg0t again and again. I swear you are empty and got nothing upstairs. I always knee you cant compose anything yourself unless you paste same boring crap here with meaningless links. I now know why people ignore you cos they knew you are doomed without the copy and paste button. I will take you serious when you engage me and stop posting same words over and over. Shameless son of a drunk cannibal, your ugly mad mother will soon cook and eat you so she can save your cursed village from the heavy curse ravaging you from the womb. Smelly animal whose pathetic life is doomed from age 2, we will be here when they announce cheesy your obituary. Lolzz cheesy
[/s]

Hilarious comedy from a frustrated cannibalistic snake...

I really feel your agony as you wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL, and keep polluting the air with your smelly spits from the gutter you call mouth.

Remember the day you narrowly escaped from being used for ritual sacrifice by your wicked folks. Did your mum not reveal to you that your maternal granddad is your biological father?
Dimwitted bigot, you're doomed for life! No wonder your worthless life is filled with filth and curses.

Useless and despicable fagg0t, your household of vermins shall celebrate sacrificing you in Soka Evil Forest...sooner than you ever imagined as you meet your Waterloo.

Farewell, worthless bigot from Wasteland!

https://www.nairaland.com/3361061/4-ritualists-arrested-with-human-parts-ijebu-igbo-sept2016

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB by nduchucks: 2:41am On Sep 21, 2016
This man Kanu, for all practical purposes is royalty. The authorities are well-advised to get him first class medical care or arrange to send him abroad for treatment as it is customarily done for similarly powerful politicians. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.