Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex (2204 Views)

This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by kimnatasha(f): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
I guess this same lady will get married tomorrow and come tell us that, ‘I can’t share my man with any other lady. If my husband has a second woman I will cheat or leave the marriage’. Misguided child! The lady below named Ebikhena Alphonsus went to the Facebook page of her lover’s...
Continue reading
---------------------------------------------
http://sley24..co.ke/2016/09/screenshot-of-what-runs-girl-sleeping.html

Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by Gofwane(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
kimnatasha:

I guess this same lady will get married tomorrow and come tell us that, ‘I can’t share my man with any other lady. If my husband has a second woman I will cheat or leave the marriage’. Misguided child! The lady below named Ebikhena Alphonsus went to the Facebook page of her lover’s...
Continue reading
---------------------------------------------
http://sley24..co.ke/2016/09/screenshot-of-what-runs-girl-sleeping.html
post everything here cos la click, la bend tongue

1 Like

Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! Iffa click that link, make I die cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by pinkynatasha(f): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
lol
Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2016
La click la cry outside.
Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by tosyno1990(f): 1:36am On Sep 20, 2016
La click,la roast
Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by ehix89(m): 1:54am On Sep 20, 2016
tosyno1990:
La click,la roast
lol, you are ruthless
Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by segebase(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2016
la click la virus
Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by sEGXY2(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2016
I guess this same lady will get married tomorrow and come tell us that, ‘I can’t share my man with any other lady. If my husband has a second woman I will cheat or leave the marriage’. Misguided child!
The lady above named Ebikhena Alphonsus went to the Facebook page of her lover’s wife to blast her for not satisfying her husband in the bedroom. According to her, she is collecting money from the woman’s husband and sleeping with him, and she shamelessly came out to say it. See reactions…

1 Like

Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by sEGXY2(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2016
segebase ehix89 tosyno1990 charix mcbrooklyn pinknatasha
silly bloggers
Re: See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2016
sEGXY2:
segebase ehix89 tosyno1990 charix mcbrooklyn pinknatasha

silly bloggers
Thanks.
The story is almost two years old and was proven a hoax yet the OP wants us to believe it's real because he created a blog recently? If I swear for his destiny he'd say I'm an evil person not knowing he brought it upon himself.

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity / What Should We Call This ? ( Photo +18) / Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.