Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Rate My Newly Customized Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate My Newly Customized Site (807 Views)

. / My Newly Designed Blog For Sale Urgently / My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Newly Customized Site by Wizmike111(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Please pals have been busy with my Pc since morning, doing some editing and customization. Do mine rate my site, and also tell me what it lacks.
Cos I will be re-applying 4 google ads for the second time since my request was declined the first time.
Your Opinions, Ideas & Critics are all welcome Here's my site link www.schoolans.com

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by oleeverking(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Wizmike111:
Please pals have been busy with my Pc since morning, doing some editing and customization. Do mine rate my site, and also tell me what it lacks.
Cos I will be re-applying 4 google ads for the second time since my request was declined the first time.
Your Opinions, Ideas & Critics are all welcome Here's my site link www.schoolans.com

NICE SITE.. DOPE WORK. WHTAS THE NAME OF YOUR TEMPLATE.

PUT IN YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE ON ONE OF YOUR WIDGET . IT HELPS GET APPROVAL FASTER. HERES MY BLOG WWW.OLEEVERKINGBLOG.COM. WHATSAPP ME ON 09035606016
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Wizmike111:
Very nice, specially content yet not responsive and it's a very antique design. Use Joomla, your site apparently needs to look as a Portal
Tasha
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 20, 2016
Yours is an Education Portal, try Joomla or PHP-Nuke, they are already made as portals, register users, give them a different kind of access, get group of people online working for you, attach a Forum to your Portal, give members access to upload, download files, share and publish the news, articles, even you can attach some selling gallery or advertising board and get a comfortable seat to manage them all checking what do they do, it will work by itself and google will love you
Tasha
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Toluwani113: 12:21am On Sep 21, 2016
Angela777:
Yours is an Education Portal, try Joomla or PHP-Nuke, they are already made as portals, register users, give them a different kind of access, get group of people online working for you, attach a Forum to your Portal, give members access to upload, download files, share and publish the news, articles, even you can attach some selling gallery or advertising board and get a comfortable seat to manage them all checking what do they do, it will work by itself and google will love you
Tasha

Good one, please should i use joomla or blogger template for my site ? www.dailyschoolgist..com ?
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Toluwani113:

Good one, please should i use joomla or blogger template for my site ? www.dailyschoolgist..com ?
Joomla. It has everything you need. A little complicated to learn but great for a good education site and yours is good.
Attach to it also the payment option, allow students and teachers to upload and download, share education books and files, make them available to the public, some for free, some for a payment. I like your content, work on better and more functions design
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
You can also attach the education online and get teachers to teach online classes, first you get paid by the classes you teach, then you pay some part to the teacher, it could be shared screen teaching, better no face on video, face and talking it's not efficient, people starts chatting wasting time. Teachers will love to have some work online from home, the same students
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Angela777:
You can also attach the education online and get teachers to teach online classes, first you get paid by the classes you teach, then you pay some part to the teacher, it could be shared screen teaching, better no face on video, face and talking it's not efficient, people starts chatting wasting time. Teachers will love to have some work online from home, the same students
hello check out this site pls http://www.ifexxyblog..com
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ifexxy:
hello check out this site pls http://www.ifexxyblog..com
Very nice but looks small for this kind, more pages maybe. Where do you get the news to put them in?
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Angela777:

Very nice but looks small for this kind, more pages maybe. Where do you get the news to put them in?
hw is it small? and what news? thank you
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ifexxy:
hw is it small? and what news? thank you
Sorry, I didn't notice you have more pages, you need the top pages link bar for to show you are not small, Contact Us page too, more professional.
News, there are some online providers, they feed you automatically with news, this way it's always a new content.
Also if you offer the Technology advice, sell some of your services or other people products and services, affiliate to some pay per click service.

Lol, I am good advising but lazy myself
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Toluwani113: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Angela777:

Joomla. It has everything you need. A little complicated to learn but great for a good education site and yours is good.
Attach to it also the payment option, allow students and teachers to upload and download, share education books and files, make them available to the public, some for free, some for a payment. I like your content, work on better and more functions design
thanks alot but where can i learn Joomla pls ?
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Angela777:

Sorry, I didn't notice you have more pages, you need the top pages link bar for to show you are not small, Contact Us page too, more professional.
News, there are some online providers, they feed you automatically with news, this way it's always a new content.
Also if you offer the Technology advice, sell some of your services or other people products and services, affiliate to some pay per click service.

Lol, I am good advising but lazy myself
thanks for the advice, bt hw is the design
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Toluwani113:

thanks alot but where can i learn Joomla pls ?
I learned here and practicing https://www.joomla.org
If you are not good learning by yourself, consider some classes online or in your location.
I will be in Lagos very soon, maybe I teach
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ifexxy:
thanks for the advice, bt hw is the design
Your design is nice, and because of the technology content it needs to be simple. I would use more subtle colors but it's the matter of taste. Joomla has lots of templates, if you use Joomla, you can change your design to something more modern and appealing.
In your design now I would change a very red color to some burgundy and would leave a very red for clickable links
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Toluwani113: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Angela777:

I learned here and practicing https://www.joomla.org
If you are not good learning by yourself, consider some classes online or in your location.
I will be in Lagos very soon, maybe I teach
Unfortunately, I'm in Ibadan
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Toluwani113:

Unfortunately, I'm in Ibadan
Just get your hosting, install Joomla in a subdomain or in an additional page for practice, google learn Joomla and see where is free, or go YouTube, some guys give short good classes in YouTube.
Good luck!
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Toluwani113: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Angela777:

Just get your hosting, install Joomla in a subdomain or in an additional page for practice, google learn Joomla and see where is free, or go YouTube, some guys give short good classes in YouTube.
Good luck!
Thanks God bless
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Angela777:

Your design is nice, and because of the technology content it needs to be simple. I would use more subtle colors but it's the matter of taste. Joomla has lots of templates, if you use Joomla, you can change your design to something more modern and appealing.
In your design now I would change a very red color to some burgundy and would leave a very red for clickable links
thanks
Re: Rate My Newly Customized Site by Lilcemmy: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
If u are using wordpress or blogger nd u gat a quality content kindly add me up on whatsapp lemme help u with naija adsense..

Note ... i will take one nd u will be given one 07065384260

(1) (Reply)

Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online / I Want To Buy An IG Or Facebook Page / Is Paypal Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.