Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) (42138 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) / Maryam Abacha Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Family In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

She attended a programme put together to help girls.
Na girl she be?
Husband and wife dey U. S each fly out different presidential jet.
Why not go together to save cost.
The economy is bad and this niggqs won't even think bout saving or stay back home.
Na to dey go where they 're not needed.
Well!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2016
Hater abeg nah how much be Mrs Obama ring, abi this one too nah photoshop abi she hide her bag, abi she deh beg Obama wife make police no arrest am... grin grin grin grin grin
Awon were

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by godson300040(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Abeg who do these kind photoshop....quality is too poor shey the room these photo was taken no get roof or floor .....
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Emmysteve:
sorry I don't understand your point.

verywell, this one is sincere with his ignorance unlike the others. Mr emmysteve. just go back to school. start from pre-nursery. maybe before your SSCE, u will get the point.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:
Madam Aisha, some people said the last time you went to US, you didn't snap with Michelle.

I will like to hear what they have to say this time. Because, they will still talk.
They will call this pics "Photoshop"

Busy-body people.... grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2016
not4sure:
OK this ought not to be a news but you know those guys that don't know how opposition is played make it a big deal. Now the woman is in US the next is wrist watch. Well the last time I checked Aisha Buhari is from wealthy home and she is also has her own business. The fact is she is always simple and pretty

Diezani was poor before she became petroleum minister Abi.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by not4sure(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2016
codedguy1:

Diezani was poor before she became petroleum minister Abi.
Jesus christ are you serious ? I don't really think I know who aisha as government official but I know petroleum minister as Govt minister and I don't give hell on what aisha and Diezani put on. All I need is good governance
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Oblang(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2016
Paperwhite:
Let see this displayed on CNN,BBC,etc.Any thing less,then the charade continues. Just wasting valuable resources for a useless adventure-while we have a national emergency at hand.How does we come out of this recession should be our leaders uttermost concern now.

U ppl are funny. U don't believe she's in US yet u claim she's wasting valuable resources on adventure....
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Dosmay(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

Na girl she be?
The economy is bad and this niggqs won't even think bout saving or stay back home.
Well!

shey u no knw say them go get travelling allowance ni? Abi make dem no enjoy life?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Aristo3146(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

Na girl she be?
Well!
Are you ok?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by ify23ng: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Standing5:
Did PEJ ever meet Michelle?

What is so special in meeting Michelle, is she not a human being like PEJ, or is it now an achievement to meet with Michelle.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by NathanBabs(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2016
Standing5:
grin grin grin grin which kain English u expect PEJ to speak Diariz God oooo grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2016
not4sure:
Jesus christ are you serious ? I don't really think I know who aisha as government official but I know petroleum minister as Govt minister and I don't give hell on what aisha and Diezani put on. All I need is good governance

You missed the point I was trying to make which is rich people can also steal given the opportunity.

So your point of her or anybody being rich before they had opportunity to be in govt or have chance to fleece the nation through dubious deals does not hold water, especially in Nigeria.

That's why I brought the Diezani example to counter you. We can also say she was rich and could afford all she had before being minister.

And how do you have good governance when people in govt connive with people outside govt to steal the money meant to give good infrastructure that helps good governance.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by not4sure(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2016
codedguy1:

You missed the point I was trying to make which is rich people can also steal given the opportunity.

So your point of her or anybody being rich before they had opportunity to be in govt or have chance to fleece the nation through dubious deals does not hold water, especially in Nigeria.

That's why I brought the Diezani example to counter you. We can also say she was rich and could afford all she had before being minister.
ok all I know is I don't have anything for aisha because I don't vote or appoint her to the office so she is private citizens
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by egokudiowomoney: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Aufbauh:
Aisha 2 - 0 Fayose !
Wailers narrative; we will not accept this,it is a PhotoShop,she should have snap with Michelle touching the white house..
.blah blah blah.....
infact the second goal was an 'own goal'for fayose
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Sparkle777:
Wow. Is dat photoshop or real?

grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by SucreB: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:
Madam Aisha, some people said the last time you went to US, you didn't snap with Michelle.

I will like to hear what they have to say this time. Because, they will still talk.

how are we sure this is NY>...... snapping with Michelle does not guarantee she is in the NY. no evidence yet as far as i am concernd
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Sparkle777:
Wow. Is dat photoshop or real?
....... No it was PhotoBoutique !!! grin grin grin

grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2016
not4sure:
ok all I know is I don't have anything for aisha because I don't vote or appoint her to the office so she is private citizens

Read my modifications
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
Fayose any comment from u ?
.....No Comment ! ONLY THINKING grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
Fayose any comment from u ?
how many barrels of oils from creek did they use to bail the cat abeg we knew how the whole thing played out
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Bari22:
Fayose we are waiting for you, i know you may say ''she is not michelle obama but maclean obama twin sister of obamas wife'' yeye governor.
grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Look at how they carry empty stomach and still praising their criminal madam.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by egokudiowomoney: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2016
ZuzuMan:
....... No it was PhotoBoutique !!! grin grin grin

grin
it is photoroom
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by kayowalemi(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Original picture is here. She took no picture with Michelle

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by jojomario(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Standing5:
t How she wan talk?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2016
mukhcech:

verywell, this one is sincere with his ignorance unlike the others. Mr emmysteve. just go back to school. start from pre-nursery. maybe before your SSCE, u will get the point.
LMFAO can't you see how you're making a mockery out of yourself? Well Its not surprising, after all an average zombie is dumb, mediocre and unintelligent. Your post doesn't make sense and I pointed out to you but as usual, you didn't fail in displaying your stupidly to the public for all to see. LWKMD!
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:

The enemies like Hugo Chávez of Venezuela and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of iran do Visit UN headquarters in new York.

Un headquarters is not American state and law.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin grin

UN HEADQUARTERS even the enemies of America do visit there.

Like Vatican city in Italy.

A country inside a country
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
berrystunn:

The enemy's of America Visit UN headquarters in new York.

Un headquarters is not American state and law.

How do "enemies" get to the UN headquarters?
Is it by abracadabra or they land their plane directly on the UN building?
Are you for real?
I'm STUNNed by your logic.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
berrystunn:

UN HEADQUARTERS even the enemies of America do visit there.

Like Vatican city in Italy.

A country inside a country
...... angry angry

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by nrexzy: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

Na girl she be?
Well!
Really? Brov?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com / PDP National Leaders Storm INEC, Seek Stoppage Of Results Replacement / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.