Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) (41912 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) / Maryam Abacha Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Family In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

She attended a programme put together to help girls.
Na girl she be?
Husband and wife dey U. S each fly out different presidential jet.
Why not go together to save cost.
The economy is bad and this niggqs won't even think bout saving or stay back home.
Na to dey go where they 're not needed.
Well!

Wailers are gonna wail, regardless.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Flexygist:
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari who is currently in New York to meet with the leadership of the Stop TB partnership Nigeria met with the U.S First Lady, Michelle Obama at her broadway event about Global Girls' Empowerment on Monday evening. Pictured left is Aisha Buhari with Cameroon’s First Lady Chantai Biya.

More photos below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/20/photo-aisha-buhari-meets-michelle-obama/

There's something fishy about this picture .

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2016
nextprince:

Pls, school children are learning from this forum. grin
Fixed! Typo error.Thanks!
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Elisean(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2016
I must say now with so much boldness that anything coming from Fayose is not true.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Standing5:
Did PEJ ever meet Michelle?
That's not Michelle bruh undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by globe16: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Aisha just had to go US with her husband with diplomatic passport..
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by gabrielniy(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

Na girl she be?
The economy is bad and this niggqs won't even think bout saving or stay back home.
Well!
I never knew Michelle Obama and Biya were girls too until you mentioned it. At least, she's not the only "girl" there.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

Na girl she be?
Well!

Na so?
chei, why na, madam bubu?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
So they snapped this unprofessional picture in the US? Who's fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by justlaw(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Do you know what?? You seem to me like an uneducated gay.

You statement below seems senseless!

pol23:

Na girl she be?
Well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by spitfyer(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2016
MR AYODELE FAYOSE(BABALAJE OF EKITI KETE) HOW MARKET?

sarrki:
Fayose any comment from u ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2016
aalangel:
You mind the zombies? Only unreasonable people would ever think this is not a photoshop. A very cheap photoshop at that. Taking a picture with Michelle inside studio while the other other ones in the open. Kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2016
And this is important at this stage? She is still living large and recession exist in the lives of the masses.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Proffdada: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?
that doesn't stop the useless prostitute called aisha from being a useless fraudster

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2016
aalangel:
I first saw the poorly photoshoped picture on Twitter where people are making mockery out of it only for me to enter nairaland and see zombie jubilating all over. LMFAO.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2016
abeg since when obama wife fat like dis abi una blind, hmmm APC will soon b busted
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by bejick(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2016
carammel:
Sincerely,the picture looks like studio picture,that black curtain.
Did they leave the venue to snap at brother Lion's studio?

my brother I wanted to say so, the other pictures are in the venue but for this one na studio work.
something is wrong somewhere. I small rat.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2016
When she comes back she should build billboard and put on the street of Abuja so that every will see that she snapped picture with Michelle Obama. I wonder how this picture has bailed the nation out of recession now. Instead of this people to sit down here and figure out how to get us out of the mess they have driven this nation into, they will be snapping picture up and down.

Meanwhile, my lawd bubu is also there gallivanting rather than delegate all this type of trip to the learned vp.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by rusher14: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Emmysteve:
You mind the zombies? Only unreasonable people would ever think this is not a photoshop. A very cheap photoshop at that. Taking a picture with Michelle inside studio while the other other ones in the open. Kikikiki

A great prerequisite for a photoshop operation is to have the original picture taken in a studio.

Just think about this statement for a moment then ask yourself if you think it makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by NixandaCEO(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Why is the picture of two of them having a dark background. This people must really be trying so hard to full themselves. How about a very simple picture just like those taken with the other ladies which looks more natural. Its very sad that up till now every single picture of this whole Aisha American saga still always have a doubt in it. What a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by blingxx(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s] Zombies lacks good news nowadays that they fail to spot a simple jest Nonsense people
eh pain u reach this level undecided ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by don4real18(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?
that doesn't stop the useless prostitute called aisha from being a useless fraudster
is your mother better than her.... why will you say something like this? If you don't take time, your hate will destroy you till you have nothing left
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by striker9(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Lol u can never satisfy some people and to think this are educated peeps,I bow.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:
Madam Aisha, some people said the last time you went to US, you didn't snap with Michelle.

I will like to hear what they have to say this time. Because, they will still talk.

They will say the picture is photoshopped.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Omenkata: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
blingxx:

eh pain u reach this level undecided ?
[/s]
shatap
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by TEYA: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by fakati(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Where are all the wailers
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by fakati(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2016
To all wailers

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2016
rusher14:

A great prerequisite for a photoshop operation is to have the original picture taken in a studio.

Just think about this statement for a moment then ask yourself if you think it makes sense.
sorry I don't understand your point.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Honestly, I ve never paid much attention to the Aisha Haliburton scandal. But wit these suspicious, unoriginal pictures emanating from their camp, never to think about pmb not going to US wt his wife all the time. I think they have sometin to hide. No wonder Fayose sounds very bold.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Sparkle777:
Wow. Is dat photoshop or real?
Photokiosk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.