Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) (41926 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) / Maryam Abacha Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Family In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2016
No fcking way. This is photoshop. cant you guys just see it

IGBOS AND THEIR GODFATHER FAYOSE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Question for zombies.

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:

How do "enemies" get to the UN headquarters?
Is it by abracadabra or they land their plane directly on the UN building?
Are you for real?
I'm STUNNed by your logic.

President Hugo Chávez of Venezuela and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of iran do Visit UN headquarters in new York.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Emmysteve:
Question for zombies.
Olodo why studio background
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by blesdman(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2016
that pix with michelle na photoshop....lol.....na studio dem dey? why the background dark like that? make una de form zombie with this goverment....the only real ones are the ones with camerounian wife.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2016
berrystunn:

President Hugo Chávez of Venezuela and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of iran do Visit UN headquarters in new York.

I don't think both people you mentioned were ever wanted in the US.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by thomasjoe(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Im neither a Wailer or a Zombie ! Im just for Clear thinking ! Guys take a chill pill and ask yourself the following questions!
1 .Are we saying Aisha cant meet Michelle in another country( with Biya's wife?) or party
2. Is this the best way / place to reflect that our Presidents wife visited America? what ever happened to our former "swag" , white house and all those places we should be used to seeing such stuff
3. Aisha or Fayose , are they really the major problem with Nigeria currently ! If yes how ..............?
Why cant we start sending insightful posts on how to take Nigeria to the next level with out ideas! Hate it or not , the Fuel Attendant , Market woman or even your landlord will not reduce your bill because you are for Aisha or Fayose! Half a word is enough for the wiser
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
amaechi1:

Please sir, every woman is a girl and every girl is a woman, beside she is a mother to many girls. Secondly, also attended summit on Stop TB, disease ravaging a lot of Nigerians. Also to canvass support for people in IDP camp.
thank you boss for educating him
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aisha is so phucking fine. See sexy eyes
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=ZuzuMan post=49517694]....... No it was PhotoBoutique !!! grin grin grin

Abeg, dats not real joor. Aisha took dis picture at Madame Tussandes, dats a wax picture of Mrs. Obama. Why cant dis be in a reliable source. Kip deceivin ursef. Pls put N infront of ur name.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:

I don't think both people you mentioned were ever wanted in the US.

Where they invited to the white house?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
not4sure:
OK this ought not to be a news but you know those guys that don't know how opposition is played make it a big deal. Now the woman is in US the next is wrist watch. Well the last time I checked Aisha Buhari is from wealthy home and she is also has her own business. The fact is she is always simple and pretty
exactly,she's a business woman and from a wealthy home. She's not a paraga seller from poor home like mama Piss
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Genoma(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am suspecting the picture to be a photoshop. The reason is that the picture is on black background where photoshop will not be easily detected. The question is what is the reason for taking pictures, is it not for beauty? Hardly will you see anybody taken pictures on completely dark background. Even passport is not taken on black background.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by babestella: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sparkle777:
Wow. Is dat photoshop or real?

Your guess is as good as mine. Just one picture featuring Mrs. Obama? In an event as big as that?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by babestella: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
I taken a good look at the pictures, that is a Photoshop picture.why the black background? In an event that's supposedly for support of girl child and IDP.
Since APC and Madam Aisha are desperate to show us she could travel to the US, they would had released more than 10 pictures of her with the Obamas, and even call CNN to cover the even if they have to pay for the coverage.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by RicksonUdofia(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
That IMB photo with FLOTUS passes for a perfect photoshoping grin shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by aalangel(f): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Emmysteve:
You mind the zombies? Only unreasonable people would ever think this is not a photoshop. A very cheap photoshop at that. Taking a picture with Michelle inside studio while the other other ones in the open. Kikikiki

I'm just wondering...
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

Do you actually get paid for supporting this people or 're you a Nigerian like me.
Just wondering.
are u paid to support ineffectual buffoon and his gang of corrupt-minded souls? u were paid to love those who make ur generation to suffer and hate those who is planning to make life better for u and ur generation to come. God bless pmb

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Malayy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Standing5:
Did PEJ ever meet Michelle?
inferiority complex.. see mumu.. na achievement?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by rabex123(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

Do you actually get paid for supporting this people or 're you a Nigerian like me.
Just wondering.
Do youvget paid for believing lies or you are objective like me.
Stop living a life of hatred..you either say something good or keep quite

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by higherpower: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

Just wondering.

So he should join in ur ignorance so that u will happy. Pls conchinue alone in ur wailing project.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by NCO2016: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Maybe she wan prove Fayo wrong
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by qualityalone: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bari22:
Fayose we are waiting for you, i know you may say ''she is not michelle obama but maclean obama twin sister of obamas wife'' yeye governor.

keep calm and look at the pic and it's background very well. And u think Aisha will meet Mitchell without enough paparazzi.? Bros remember APCs relationship with LIES.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by gahyip(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:
Madam Aisha, some people said the last time you went to US, you didn't snap with Michelle.

I will like to hear what they have to say this time. Because, they will still talk.
CHECK HER PHOTO WITH MICHELL AND HER PHOTOS WITH OTHERS CANT YOU SEE NO BACK GROUND THATS PHOTOSHOT APC MANIPULATION WHERE WAS THAT PHOTO TAKEN?WHY NO NIGERIA AND USA FLAG BEHIND BUT ALL DARK PHOTOSHOT

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Smdh. Interesting to see new kids developing as wailers on nairaland.

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by slysteel: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
That's a photoshop,see original below,Buhari and his people lying to gullible nigerians since 1983

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
slysteel:
That's a photoshop,see original below,Buhari and his people lying to gullible nigerians since 1983

The one below looks more like photoshop.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by scolastca4me(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
hmmm, Niger, suffering and smiling in the hand of political bruhaha
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by chival(f): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
ElCount:
Aisha Buhari did not travel to the USA anybody who dislikes my statement can hit his head against the nearest wall.

Nigerians are too gullible hence the reason a Buhari can win an election in a democratic era despite his antecedents in 1984.
That pix with Michelle is spurious and will be exposed in time

This is the original picture. Oya over to you APC clowns. Let's hear what you have to say.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sparkle777:
Wow. Is dat photoshop or real?
Emmmm Sizano that was Fantastic photoshot not shop,cos it wasnt Guwared @the Shop. grin

Gyarbonka. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) by babadee1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:

Just wondering.

Did you actually get paid for supporting GEJ and Peshe or are you a Nigerian like me?
Just wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Victoria Nkanga Herman Burial Photos (Uduak Abasi Umondak's Only Child)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.