Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims (5825 Views)

Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
Beautymc:

@Abu, why would u mind them? when your God will open female's bosom.
@Abu, why would u mind them? when ur god will open peoples breast
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by muhsin(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
I laugh in Hausa. . . grin grin grin
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
muhsin:

I laugh in Hausa. . . grin grin grin
I pity u people's destiny. Your moderator is changing my post to something else b'cos he's a muslim. Everything about u people are full of wayo
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by kolaoloye(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2009
Beautymc:

I pity u people's destiny. Your moderator is changing my post to something else b'cos he's a muslim. Everything about u people are full of wayo
Did you just discover that?
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
Am just noticing it today.I wonderoooooo. That's why i can't hv anything to do with outside xtains. Imagine changing my post. What for? Full of unfair people
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2009
dnt your section do worse?hypocrites
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Abuzola11(m): 1:31am On Dec 05, 2009
Beautymic i can see that u re ashawo, what brought the issue of opening bossom. Hiss
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Beautymic i can see that u re ashawo, what brought the issue of opening bossom. Hiss
You've been the first to start the insult again. Yes am ashawo, while your bastard mother is my coach. She will cover from head to toe, and still do worst than i culd. And u too must be a bastard b'cos u don't know ur true father. You son of a bitch. Your so called moderator changed my post from breast to bossom. I wanted u to tell me how ur god will open my breast.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2009
You can see, he has changed it again. @abu, maybe u lied against quran
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2009
@BEAUTYMC,See how youre led astray by christianity,if you know how ISLAM elevates mothers you wont come here and start displaying ur ignorance stupidity
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
uplawal:

@BEAUTYMC,See how youre led astray by christianity,if you know how ISLAM elevates mothers you wont come here and start displaying your ignorance stupidity
U must be a big fool for allowing islam to led u into supporting bad things. Why should ur so called abu called me ashawo? elevates mothers ko
elevates mothers ni
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Abuzola11(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2009
Sorry beautymic i never knew that the site has now programmed 'B-R-E-A-S-T' to bossom.

Anyway may God open ur B-R-E-A-S-T to islam amin
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
Beautymc:

You've been the first to start the insult again. Yes am ashawo, while your sympathetic alien is my coach. She will cover from head to toe, and still do worst than i culd. And u too must be a sympathetic alien b'cos u don't know your true father. You son of a woman I don't like. Your so called moderator changed my post from bosom to bossom. I wanted u to tell me how your god will open my bosom.
I didn't use sympathetic alien. It has been changed.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Sorry beautymic i never knew that the site has now programmed 'B-R-E-A-S-T' to bossom.

Anyway may God open your B-R-E-A-S-T to islam amin
Apology accepted. But i reject ur prayer b'cos real God doesn't open people's b-r-e-a-s-t.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Abuzola11(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2009
Are you okay at all, why re you calling me 'B.A.S.T.A.R.D' you are a retarded fool
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
@Beautymc,its so glaring that you are astray as you dnt regard your mum talkess of ABUZOLA'S MUM,

atleast youve shown us the people you love,  GOD,BISHOP OYEDEPO(HERO WORSHIP) AND ABIOYE,YOU CAN NEVER REGARD ANYBODYS  SINCE YOUR OWN IS NOT EVEN REGARDED BY YOU

Baeutymc is led astray by christianity,if not she would av known that mothers are not to be joke with
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Are you okay at all, why re you calling me 'B.A.S.T.A.R.D' you are a retarded fool
If you are not a b.a.s.t.a.r.d, why should u call me ashawo? ok, because u knew ur MUM is my coach? U are right.
uplawal:

@Beautymc,its so glaring that you are astray as you dnt regard your mum talkess of ABUZOLA'S MUM,

atleast youve shown us the people you love, GOD,BISHOP OYEDEPO(HERO WORSHIP) AND ABIOYE,YOU CAN NEVER REGARD ANYBODYS SINCE YOUR OWN IS NOT EVEN REGARDED BY YOU

Baeutymc is led astray by christianity,if not she would av known that mothers are not to be joke with
I can see the centre of ur gravity is too low. Ur sense (if u have) shuld've told u that even without using ur family name publicly that they are ur first love. I love my MUM so much b'cos she can't be the coach of a-s-h-a-w-o-s. islam has lured u into bad faith, if not u should know that calling somebody a-s-h-a-w-o is not good.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Abuzola11(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
I can see you a S-l-u-t, no customer abi, no wonder she is luring me, ashawo
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Abuzola11(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2009
I can see you are a S-l-u-t, customer scarce abi ?, no wonder she is luring me, ashawo oshodi
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2009
Abuzola 1:

I can see you a S-l-u-t, no customer abi, no wonder she is luring me, ashawo
U are so unfortunate. I think i've seen u on facebook, u are a nobody, worthless human being that doesn't have a surname. Just tell me one thing that will make me come to u? Someone that doesn't have a father! Am so sorry for u.
Abuzola 1:

I can see you are a S-l-u-t, customer scarce abi ?, no wonder she is luring me, ashawo oshodi
Waoooo. U are indeed the true son of my coach (ur mum). So she has told u our new branch in oshodi? Am on my way from Abj to Lag b'cos ur mum was there long time ago gathering customers for me. So customers are not scarce b'cos ur mum is doing a good job for me.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Abuzola11(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
Lol ! What a self acclaimed LovePeddler. Let me pity you, how much re u charging me 2nite bitch
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Lol ! What a self acclaimed LovePeddler. Let me pity you, how much re u charging me 2nite woman I don't like
Whatever u called me, so be ur mum. I've told u that ur mum is gathering customers for me tonight. Pls call her to find out if there is still chance for u, if she says yes, then ask her the price.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by focused123(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Abuzola :

That is the problem with Muhammedans. You can never argue logically without resorting to violence. Why are you calling her a slut ? Do you know her before ?

I hope this Muhammedan Islam is wiped off Nigeria so that Nigeria can progress.

God have mercy
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
@focus123,what about your sister beautymc fool?
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by focused123(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2009
uplawal:

@focus123,what about your sister beautymc fool?

You are a fool and you will remain forever. No matter what beautymc might have said to him, he should not have said that kind of a thing to her.

All Muhammedans are the same. Utter stupidity, aggressiveness and violence runs in your blood.

In fact, Muhammed is a big fool, that is why there is no peace in the world today.

Religion cult of peace violence indeed. God have mercy !!!
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by 0hsisi: 1:52am On Dec 08, 2009
focused123:

You are a fool and you will remain forever. No matter what beautymc might have said to him, he should not have said that kind of a thing to her.

All Muhammedans are the same. Utter stupidity, aggressiveness and violence runs in your blood.

In fact, Muhammed is a big fool, that is why there is no peace in the world today.

Religion cult of peace violence indeed. God have mercy !!!

Most of them think through their anuses,any wonder why they have to ritually cleanse them every now and then.That is their thinking faculty.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by kolaoloye(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2009
@uplawal,
I have a great respect for you. You are more than these angry even if abuzola is demonstrating his habit,
do you have to join him Be a peace maker and not otherwise.

@abuzola
REPENT and be converted. As a man you were not expected to be exchanging words
with women or was it part of what Sharia law says

@beautymc,
"Be angry but do not sin". I know you'll understand.May God see us through in Jesus name.

Please let there peace. Shalom.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2009
A religion whose founder started terrorizing people for not sharing his beliefs, a religion whose god says kill anybody that denounces the faith(apostacy), a religion that is so embroiled in violence, yet the likes of ABUZOLA is talking about cross worshippers, na wa
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by 0hsisi: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
abuzola is actually the only true Muslim on this forum
He has the faith,the zeal,the temparaments associated.
He will easily blow himself up in any location,same with uplawal with the right tutoring.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by focused123(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
0hsisi:

He will easily blow himself up in any location,same with uplawal with the right tutoring.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by debosky(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
0hsisi:

Are you sure? Abuzola wants to exercise his abunna before meeting the 72 virgins so he can have some prior experience. No blowing up for Abu till he gets some yarinya to spread her thighs for him. grin
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2009
ITS not FUNNY tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prayer Points For RCCG 50days Fasting / Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.