Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail (17012 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2016
kambee:
Someone said if you don't circumcise them,they will end up sleeping around wanting more sex....they won't be able to control themselves.Always wanting more.

That's a funny lie, self control lies in the values your teach your girl child, it's when parents fail they blame it on the clitoris. Take a survey and tell me if sexual promiscuity is more in areas where circumcision isn't practiced, Why would God, the grand artist add that detail if it wasn't necessary?
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Aroh48(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

Must everything be spelt out in ABC to you?
If you don't know it,can't you just keep shut and mind ur business.Was the question directed to you? Busy body.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by 99thEnemy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
VocalWalls:
This man doesn't know what concerns him.
Blabbing up and down over the media.
Okorocha go and pay salaries. You are a disgrace to yourself already.

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by golddust6000(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
freshcvvs:
I wonder how an uncircumcised "vaginal" is likely going to look like if the "circumcised" ones look that ugly. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
uncircumsized punany will look like gizzard, it will be very hard for the manhood to penetrate the virgina, and it look very ugly like so called white pussy
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by golddust6000(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
SnowJay92:

That's a funny lie, self control lies in the values your teach your girl child, it's when parents fail they blame it on the clitoris. Take a survey and tell me if sexual promiscuity is more in areas where circumcision isn't practiced, Why would God, the grand artist add that detail if it wasn't necessary?
it is not a lie, uncircumsize female gender always have sex feeling when they are not circumsized!
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Malayy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
Circumcised Vulva is usually not appealing.

Beauty of Vulva are those fleshy flaps.

can I see your vulva?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by ceda99: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice move
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Malayy:
can I see your vulva?

If u ask earnestly.
So says the bible
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Malayy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:

If u ask earnestly. So says the bible
funny girl. you are quoting Bible for me..
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
golddust6000:
it is not a lie, uncircumsize female gender always have sex feeling when they are not circumsized!

So the black man's solution to sexual immorality is crudly excising an organ to make her not "have sex feeling" (whatever that means). You can as well disconnect some parts of their brain, or remove their hormones because you want to control them. It's not worth it sir.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by tafrica(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
SnowJay92:

So the black man's solution to sexual immorality is crudly excising an organ to make her not "have sex feeling" (whatever that means). You can as well disconnect some parts of their brain, or remove their hormones because you want to control them. It's not worth it sir.

LOL, the question I always ask people is that "was there no promiscuos woman in the times past when female circumcision was prevalent?"
Should we also recommend blinding of eyes for male so that they don's lust after women, since they won't be able to see?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by VocalWalls: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sanchez01:

You might hate him as an Ibo man for aligning with the APC. I have my reservations towards him but this move is a laudable one. You don't get to see South Eastern governors challenge certain parts of the culture everyday.

God bless him for this move. I don't understand how parents, who claim they love their female children, subject them to tortures which would later impact their homes and families in the nearest future. There are some things our forbears did out of sheer ignorance and stupidity. Education sure is the best way to correcting it.

I don't hate him due to party affiliations. I hate that he refuses to embrace truth, to pay starving workers.

I hate that he tries to look a saint despite his cunny moves.

One good deed does not nullify so much evil.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by akulaxx: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
WE ALL NO THAT FEMALE CIRCUMCISION REDUCES EXCESSIVE SEXUAL URGE HENCE ALLOWS A WOMAN TO CONTROL HERSELF PERFECTLY.

BUT ALL THE EVIL SATANIC S ALL OVER THE WORLD DO IS TO PROMOTE ILLICIT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND ORGIES HERE AND THERE AS A SACRIFICES TO THE DEVIL IN OTHER TO ACQUIRE NEGATIVE POWERS TO RULE THE PEOPLE.

GOD IS IN CONTROL

PRAISE THE LORD

HE IS OUR REFUGE AND STRENGTH
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
tafrica:

LOL, the question I always ask people is that "was there no promiscuos woman in the times past when female circumcision was prevalent?"
Should we also recommend blinding of eyes for male so that they don's lust after women, since they won't be able to see?

Or cut of one of their balls or something, to reduce their sex drive too. cheesy
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by freshcvvs: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
golddust6000:
uncircumsized punany will look like gizzard, it will be very hard for the manhood to penetrate the virgina, and it look very ugly like so called white pussy

You dey mind them
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by stepaz: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
This governor is total disappointment to the people of Imo state
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
bart10:
Of all d problems wey this guy dey face na woman circumcision be him problem
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by sade1994(f): 12:45am On Sep 21, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
sade1994 over to you. Since you support female circumcision what do you think?

Hmmmmmmm
What do I really have to say.... .?
Nothing much

My life my family my choice... .

people are wrong about circumcized women Regarding their sexual feelings sha
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by savage76(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Ego2:
huh ok how?
PM me so we talk bout it
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Temital(f): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
So people still do female circumcision. Na wa o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President / LSPWC Begins Rehabilitation Work On Lasu-iba Road Intersection(photos) / US To Return $954,000 Alamieyeseigha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.