Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail (17006 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by VocalWalls: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2016
olaolulazio:

I guess circumcision runs in ya family.
Read the news and u will see that he never mentioned salary there.

Food on the table of civil servants is a more pressing need at this moment.

Okorocha should stop dodging from pressing issues while pretending to attend to other issues he could designate people to take care of.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Jediel1:
Okorohausa go and pay salary and leave women alone cheesy grin

He is not owing for now.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by dacovajnr: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Dem still dey Circumcise pikin for this Century..Which Way Africa undecided
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by freshcvvs: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2016
I wonder how an uncircumcised "vaginal" is likely going to look like if the "circumcised" ones look that ugly. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Ego2(f): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2016
henrydadon:
who in his or her right mind with actually circumcise their daughter

if u do that to a girl

that vagina is as good as dead

sex to that person will seem like a chore rather than a pleasurable activity

I know one who can relate to this buh my question is how can one revive a dead vj?
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Bgorgeous: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2016
What? Circumsition in IMO state? Surprised
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2016
The campaign should enter into the nooks and cranny of villages
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by XtremelyCoded(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

You too

You need to learn to put in an extra effort towards looking further than what's placed in front of you.

Always tackling government's steps on the social media doesn't speak well of a responsible person..
Female Genital mUtilation is a very critical thing and it is commendable that Imo state has a governor who is taking giant strides to stop the evil practice.. Instead of atleast appreciating this, you come pouring baseless shades...

Be wise my brother..... It is the only Principal thing...... “Wisdom is not a Vice Principal”

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by engrjacuzzi: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2016
please, what is female circumsition?
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Aroh48(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2016
FGM is evil,but how can it leads to a broken home?
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by tafrica(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Sadly, I still know a lady, a practicing nurse for that matter, whose mother-in-law is also a nurse, who just circumcised her few month old daughter.
When I heard it, I was like "whaaaaaaat! in this age, someone as learned as these people could do this?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by VocalWalls: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2016
XtremelyCoded:

Always tackling government's steps on the social media doesn't speak well of a responsible person..
Female Genital mUtilation is a very critical thing and it is commendable that Imo state has a governor who is taking giant strides to stop the evil practice.. Instead of atleast appreciating this, you come pouring baseless shades...

Be wise my brother..... It is the only Principal thing...... “Wisdom is not a Vice Principal”

Are the rich caught in the web of FGM? Which persons are still lost in ignorance? The poor... The ones in the rural areas, the ones who are hungry and need to feed.

Do you think they'd choose an orientation course on FGM when they don't have food to eat?

Rochas should focus on his priorities.

And yes, I am anti-government, irrespective of party or affiliation.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Mikollon1(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2016
What's the penalty for circumcising your son?
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by discusant: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Clown.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by XtremelyCoded(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

Are the rich caught in the web of FGM? Which persons are still lost in ignorance? The poor... The ones in the rural areas, the ones who are hungry and need to feed.

Do you think they'd choose an orientation course on FGM when they don't have food to eat?

Rochas should focus on his priorities.

And yes, I am anti-government, irrespective of party or affiliation.

If you say FGM is not part of a government's priorities.... Then I'm sorry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by VocalWalls: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2016
XtremelyCoded:

If you say FGM is not part of a government's priorities.... Then I'm sorry...

What effect is the law on starving people?
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by IamEntropy(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
freshcvvs:
I wonder how an uncircumcised "vaginal" is likely going to look like if the "circumcised" ones look that ugly. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It actually looks good, but with little to no sensation for the girl.
She literally cannot enjoy sex anymore,
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by tonquendo4u(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2016
theunnamed:
how will he find out if they circumcise the girls?
Good question
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by progress69: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
Circumcised Vulva is usually not appealing.

Beauty of Vulva are those fleshy flaps.

And those swollen clits. Looks like u were not cut.... U will love me by the time am done with u.....those lips and swollen clit, are very "yummy"

Are u aware many graduate males ans females, i mean literates don't even know what FGM is. Many circumcised females actually think they are borned like that.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by freshcvvs: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2016
IamEntropy:

It actually looks good, but with little to no sensation for the girl.
She literally cannot enjoy sex anymore,

Which of them look good? the circumcised or the uncircumcised?

None look good bro, take a look!

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/4055657_mswt7_jpeg84878dd03af72cbf7cb53f32575eef47

https://www.nairaland.com/3265701/30-types-pvssy-world-ladies#48141004
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by DabuIIIT: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2016
I shud be saddled with the responsibility to check and verify if any woman or lady has been de-tataoed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Sanchez01: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2016
VocalWalls:
This man doesn't know what concerns him.

Blabbing up and down over the media.

Okorocha go and pay salaries. You are a disgrace to yourself already.
You might hate him as an Ibo man for aligning with the APC. I have my reservations towards him but this move is a laudable one. You don't get to see South Eastern governors challenge certain parts of the culture everyday.

God bless him for this move. I don't understand how parents, who claim they love their female children, subject them to tortures which would later impact their homes and families in the nearest future. There are some things our forbears did out of sheer ignorance and stupidity. Education sure is the best way to correcting it.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by huntax(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
Circumcised Vulva is usually not appealing.

Beauty of Vulva are those fleshy flaps.

I thought it involved the maiming of the clitoris
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by histemple: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Aroh48:
FGM is evil,but how can it leads to a broken home?

Must everything be spelt out in ABC to you?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Austinio: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Ds gov is a fool. People dot do that again naw.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by savage76(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2016
It can
Ego2:
I know one who can relate to this buh my question is how can one revive a dead vj?
Ego2:
It can be repaired
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Ego2(f): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2016
savage76:
It can It can be repaired
huh ok how?
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Someone said if you don't circumcise them,they will end up sleeping around wanting more sex....they won't be able to control themselves.Always wanting more.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Rose01y: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2016
yes that's a good one grin ..y would u circumcise a female child... if its not wickedness .. angry
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by missjane: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2016
More importantly Let him subsidize bride price list in Imo biko..that one is more important.. whether he abolishes circumcision or not, what will it profit the ladies to tey for house without husband?
Jail LGA elders that keep adding new items to that list before they remember add iphone 7 to it..
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by kellybently(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2016
maryjan8:
Good
toto way get lips way go dey gush water is good abi. am sorry for u.
Re: Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2016
I hope he meant that, at least one thing I can commend him for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AWCON 2018 Victory: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons / Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu / ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.