Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly (13271 Views)

New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Boost Your Blog Traffic To Gain 10k Pageview From My Seo Setup / Quality Ariticles For Your Website with Climaxbox Seo company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2016
New Article Writers needed to join a team

If you're interested in making some extra cash like 10k weekly signup with me.

Very devoted team member earns 18k Weekly no stories if you're up for it send me a pm

Contact me to get details
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2016

If you're interested in making some extra cash like 10-15k weekly signup with me.

Very devoted team member earns 20k Weekly no stories if you're up for it send me a pm

I've now paid over 200k to first writers, i need more writers, if you are willing and dedicated then get in touch.

Contact me to get details..

Thanks for reading
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Bloggerslight(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
solacesolutions:

If you're interested in making some extra cash like 10-15k weekly signup with me.

Very devoted team member earns 20k Weekly no stories if you're up for it send me a pm

I've now paid over 200k to first writers, i need more writers, if you are willing and dedicated then get in touch.

Thanks for reading

interested
bammybrain@gmail.com
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by mchenzy: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
solacesolutions:

Thanks for reading

PM me, am interested. mchenzy@tutanota.com
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bloggerslight:

interested
bammybrain@gmail.com

Check your mail

Thanks
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
mchenzy:

PM me, am interested. mchenzy@tutanota.com

Check your mail

Thanks
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by betapikin: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
solacesolutions:

Check your mail

Thanks

Am interested
balogunolusegun43@gmail.com
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
betapikin:

Am interested
balogunolusegun43@gmail.com

Thanks for applying.

Check your email
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by callmemercy(f): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Good evening, I'm interested. Okusunmercy@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thanks for applying

Check your mail
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hey, I indicated interest several times but you have ignored me. Is my application declined? I really wish to jump in and begin to earn! Thanks for considering me!
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
WriteBoy:
Hey, I indicated interest several times but you have ignored me. Is my application declined? I really wish to jump in and begin to earn! Thanks for considering me!

Forgive me, it's always my policy to give people a chance at all times. I probably missed it when so many messages are exchanged, kindly check my signature for my contact.

Thanks
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
solacesolutions:

Forgive me, it's always my policy to give people a chance at all times. I probably missed it when so many messages are exchanged, kindly check my signature for my contact.

Thanks

Kindly check your mail please.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
WriteBoy:

Kindly check your mail please.

Okay
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by wadetaw202: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
solacesolutions:

Okay

You ask writers to give you free 1000 words article.

After that, you start paying them 600naira per 1000 words. Does that sound fair to you?
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2016

Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2016
2 more writers needed

Apply today
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by UIvents(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2016
I'm interested. 1uivents@gmail.com
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2016
UIvents:
I'm interested.
1uivents@gmail.com

Thanks for applying.

Check your mail
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by akinjuly77(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
wadetaw202:

You ask writers to give you free 1000 words article.

After that, you start paying them 600naira per 1000 words. Does that sound fair to you?

An SEO Company that is not ranking for his own Website na wash ! How do you want him to be fair ?

He thinks maybe when they write plenty articles it will Rank grin I remain Akinyemi Peter .... An SEO Expert with Proven Record of Search engine optimization.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2016

Don't be left behind, join other successful writers and let's all make money legitimately online
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by wadetaw202: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
akinjuly77:

An SEO Company that is not ranking for his own Website na wash ! How do you want him to be fair ?

He thinks maybe when they write plenty articles it will Rank grin I remain Akinyemi Peter .... An SEO Expert with Proven Record of Search engine optimization.

The problem is he will be expecting writers to be faithful to him and not run away. When will writers not disappoint him?

He will also be expecting them to give top quality. How can he get top quality at d rate of 600naira for 1000 words? Na so the thing easy?

This thread is already on page 4 or so, yet he is still looking for writers . That's a sign Dat writers are dumping him.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by wadetaw202: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
solacesolutions:

Don't be left behind, join other successful writers and let's all make money legitimately online

Your writers have run away again, right? When won't they run away. You ask people to give you 1000 words free of charge and then you start paying them trash. Your trial has just started. This is the start of your frustration until you start treating others the way you would want them to treat you.

And stop lying about paying any writer 200,000. Your tread is several pages already, yet you are still looking for writers. The last one ran away because of your poor rate and you are here looking for another hapless victim.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2016

If you want to make more from your idle and make money from using your skills, contact me today to get more info.

I'm looking forward to your contact gents and ladies, Thanks for reading.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by wadetaw202: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
solacesolutions:

If you want to make more from your idle and make money from using your skills, contact me today to get more info.

I'm looking forward to your contact gents and ladies, Thanks for reading.

When this thread reaches page 1000, you will still be looking for writers because they will always run away.

And when you get the new writer, you will ask him to give you free 1000 words article, abi?
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Blogtrovert:

Take a look at this thread, i need help, please comment.

Thank you
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mactony03:
Interested!
Call me:08101230321
Or inbox me
Mactonymmadueke@gmail.com
Tnks..

Thank you
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
princebrainlord:

I am certified blogger, I blog about blogging tutorials at fixmansion.com. I am interested, below is my email address. Fixmansion1@gmail.com or admin@fixmansion.com
I am a good writer, good in writing high quality and engaging contents and most of all use high competitive keywords to make my posts rank well.

Thank you
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
THANKGODGODWIN:
Interested. I'm a good writer and can also write and post directly on WordPress and blogger platforms. I also offer writing services on fiverr. Articles/content manually written and plagiarism free. WhatsApp contact: 07069503089. Email: thankgodinyang@gmail.com.

Thank you
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Jollyana:
I'm interested. My mail is julianamonday@gmail.com

Hi Juliana,

I need help

Thank you
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
cyberuzo:
Hi solace, I'm interested. My email ad is cyberuzo@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
jaywize:
i am also interested
tushjoy20@gmail.com

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.