Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari (55242 Views)

Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by obailala(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

abeg make una help me ask dis man wetin him dey talk?

no be u again. are u not one of d zone b dat defend dullardry upandan dis forum
I don't go around defending thieves like you do... I dont go around carrying placards and following thieves to court to act as cheerleaders. I dont go around shouting witch hunt for every caught thief and financial rapist like you and your ilk love to do.
Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by rozayx5(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2016
obailala:
Someone with a functioning brain would have had something else meaningful to say. Look yourself in the mirror.

looool
ricetivist
Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by adecz: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
No be today!!
Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by lionness(f): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.