Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari (55243 Views)

Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Maximus85(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Somebody should please help me define CORRUPTION undecided

It's a shame that a president who rode to power on the back of an Anti-corruption campaign and has consistently preached Fighting corruption to Nigerians on daily basis will now suddenly turnaround and begin to pad and cover up corruption undecided

We seriously need to redefine this Anti-corruption campaign and the CHANGE MANTRA of the APC

Perhaps a CHANGE PDP campaign

or Anti-PDP corruption would suffice to define what Buhari and APC are currently practicing undecided

Corruption is not the problem. KWUARAPSHAN is the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Firefire(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
rozayx5:

i just laugh at these zombies. those of us with insider info just laugh when we hear anti corruption war. because it does not exist.

the anti corruption joke was aimed at killing PDP so far it has achieved some success but it will also back fire heavily when APC members get involved

next year will be a shockers for Nigerians

this is just the beginning

the leakages will be drop by drop. till the bomb is dropped grin grin grin

saibboohari sai aisha your downfall is imminent

Before the end of Q4 2016, it will becomes clearer to the in-house Zone Bs what my slogan about APC is all about.

Kese kese le ri, KA SA KA SA UN BO.

The level of corruption being perpetrated under Buhary's watch is dumbfounding.

APC, Party of Professional 419 and career robbers.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by rozayx5(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Firefire:

You mean, they have re-looted the loots. grin

yea bro

Aisha buhari is balling real hard now. making millions of dollars overnight
grin cheesy

if they ever investigate her one day PEJ will be a saint by 2019 grin

the cabal in gej govt was toy compared to the hausa cabal headed mouman daura

ever thought why buhari is not fixing any refinery?

yea millions of dollars have changed hands to keep the ground set to hand over the petrol industry to dangote soon grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Izonpikin: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
rozayx5:

lol if bubu came and started tackling his financiers. he for chop apple over night

those who.believe this anti corruption war are jokers. all the money recovered so far has found its way back to buhari associates accounts
this is why i say buhari should structurally fight corruption and focus more on economic growth..because in reality buhari cant really fight corruption...

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by rose54321: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Not surprised one bit

This is just one of MANY corrupt actions taken by the COS. What Buhari does about this will determine 2019, because Nigerians didn't vote him in for a cabal to run the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by bart10: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
saintmark88:
Useless news...where is the evidence that the man took 500mil from MTN, pple would just carry fake news just to tarnish someone's image....we r doing ourselves in this country

I am sorry for you. If it's an opposition member now you will gladly support it.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Billygee2u: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
NaijaMutant:

It's a shame that a president who rode to power on the back of an Anti-corruption campaign and has consistently preached Fighting corruption to Nigerians on daily basis will now suddenly turnaround and begin to pad and cover up corruption undecided

We seriously need to redefine this Anti-corruption campaign and the CHANGE MANTRA of the APC

or Anti-PDP corruption would suffice to define what Buhari and APC are currently practicing undecided
it's really a big shame.
well,I am not surprised about Buhari's hypocrisy,
a man who publicly said that Abacha didn't steal Nigerian money is worst than Abacha

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by solarview(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
rozayx5:
grin

i saw some zombies peep and run away

seunmsg grin

kenai
flets
anonimi
if na PEJ . they will bath and sleep on e thread

today on behalf of all sensible Nigerians i declare Buhari anti corruption war a witch hunt cool

the list below will scamper for safety grin grin
hungerbad
arresa
progressive69
apcsupporter
antiwailer
modath
ngeneukwenu
bolustic
passingshot

Including. ... sarrki and madridguy.. ..come and defend your employer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by rozayx5(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
solarview:

Including. ... sarrki and madridguy.. ..come and defend your employer

obailala orlandoOwoh are viewing . hypocrites thinking of what to type grin cheesy grin

all zombies are hypocrites cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Godemcee(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
rozayx5:

i now of people making 1billion weekly under bubu fx scheme
grin grin

when they uncover bubu regime. goodluck will be a saint
we all know that only dumb zombies would be surprise,buhari is out to enrich aboki's cause na them dy sell forex pass

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by globe16: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
I have repeatedly said Buhari is not only corrupt. buhari is corruption

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by fkj950ax(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
This story is faulty.

Where exactly is the evidence?
It should have been posted here or by SR.

I also believe it indeed happened, but for it to have weight or substance, proper evidence should be presented and not hear says.

The President was presented with it during salah break... What was presented.

Has ICPC gone after MTN? For offering bribe...

Has EFCC invited the CoS even if it's allegation....
Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by MissingBudget: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Zombies be like...

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
This one no be nation.dz na ègbè kè gbé undecided
Bad, bad ! Society

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by rozayx5(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
fkj950ax:
This story is faulty.

I also believe it indeed happened, but for it to have weight or substance, proper evidence should be presented and not hear says.

all the evidence against buratai?

did EFCC evem pass thru his street?
talkless of to arrest him?
is he not dining with Buhari daily?

when will some people accept that Nigeria was scammed last year. WHEN undecided

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
rozayx5:

obailala orlandoOwoh are viewing . hypocrites thinking of what to type grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by 9jagoodman: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Corruption is the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased.

So judge who is Corrupt!!!

Change is Corruption.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by tanwantu: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
hungryboy:
Corruption is a name of a person, animal place or thing
walahi this guy bad fa

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by fkj950ax(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
rozayx5:

all the evidence against buratai?

did EFCC evem pass thru his street?
talkless of to arrest him?
is he not dining with Buhari daily?

when will some people accept that Nigeria was scammed last year. WHEN undecided

I am referring to CoS... Buratai is an issue not referred to by me.

A reason I said the post is faulty... Bribe is a bribe. It's fraud. Criminal. No need to whip sentiments of other cases and use to support this one. Buratai jail term and Kyari won't be the same... Everyman will bear his father's name.

Except it's another junk story that nothing will come out of it...
Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
rozayx5:

Don't you think corruption is not our problem, but hunger, like you usually say? Don't you think Kyari should be left just as you say Patience Jonathan, FFK, Fayose, etc should be left? Hahaha!
Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by drss2(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
NaijaMutant:

corruption according to d dullard is opposition members. so buari is dedicating his life to fight corruption (opposition).

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
NaijaMutant:

You must be very hungry undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by drss2(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
wheredemdey:

Corruption is an act solely committed by PDP members according to the dullarddd in chief
correct. na u sabi d dullard.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by rozayx5(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Don't you think corruption is not our problem, but hunger, like you usually say? Don't you think Kyari should be left just as you say Patience Jonathan, FFK, Fayose, etc should be left? Hahaha!

lol shame no catch you to quote me grin

by the way what do you have to say about the topic grin grin
i guess nothing cheesy

better run to another PEJ thread and find succour among your ilk cheesy grin cheesy angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by drss2(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
seunmsg:
The president really needs to start wielding the big stick against members of his inner caucus who are involved in shady deals before they dent his anti corruption crusade beyond redemption. If the president continues to turn a blind eye to cases involving people like Kyari, Dambazzau and Buratai, Nigerians may start losing belief in his administration resolve to effectively fight corruption. There should be no sacred cow in the war against corruption.
u want buari to prosecute abba kyari (buari's best friend n defacto president of nigeria) be prepared to wait till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Corruption is when you worked with GEJ administration

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by obumkeke(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
He wants to make the mistake his predecessor GEJ made.... By leaving the weed to affect other plants and grow into a bush. Little drops of water makes an ocean...
Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by hardbody: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
seunmsg:
The president really needs to start wielding the big stick against members of his inner caucus who are involved in shady deals before they dent his anti corruption crusade beyond redemption. If the president continues to turn a blind eye to cases involving people like Kyari, Dambazzau and Buratai, Nigerians may start losing belief in his administration resolve to effectively fight corruption. There should be no sacred cow in the war against corruption.

We are not starting to loose, we have since lost faith in his anti corruption campaign.

Do not blame people for disappointing you, blame yourself for believing in them. When there was no plausible explanation as to why our head of state had no certificate and rather than produce the certificate, he chose to retain a retinue of SANs to defend the matter in court, i knew i could no longer trust this man.

We have not scratched the surface yet, his best (in negativity) is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Bobmaintain: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Isorait!

Meanwhile, somewhere in Aso Villa.....

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Bobmaintain: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Isorait!

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by Bobmaintain: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Issorait!

Re: Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari by hardbody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
fkj950ax:
This story is faulty.

What nonesense is this one saying with his small mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.