Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why God Loves Nigeria So Much - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Loves Nigeria So Much (800 Views)

10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2016
We go to churches and mosques every Sundays and Fridays respectively, to hear the same messages we have been hearing all our lives,and we say nothing is wrong with our brains ,,god loves Nigeria.
We call the gigantic buildings of chapels,tabernacles ,mosques,temples -the house of god ,yes God is so powerful he dwells in houses made by mortal humans with concrete and stones. He enjoys the company and praises of corrupt religious leaders and political leaders that enslave their people mentally and economically yet god loves Nigeria;this is what the religious leaders want us to believe

until we realize that the best churches,temples and mosques are built in our hearts and not gigantic buildings which we go to every Sundays and Fridays.
until we realize that once our hearts is where god dwells and therefore it should be free from the corruption of evil men who call themselves pastors,imams,politicians and violent criminals then we are still fools ,until we realize that over-religion is killing our people and country we have no common sense yet .
until we realize that over religion is a disease worse than ethnicity and racism, we are not ready for change ,transformation and evolution of our minds.
http://justhinkingh..com.ng/2016/09/why-god-loves-nigeria-so-much.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2016
cc:winner01,kingebukanaija,honourhim, hahn(my man)
warning-no insults and memes attached during discussion
Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2016
even if one will be a theist this is how one should think,i do not believe in god, but i wrote this for my theist brothers who depise knowledge and hate atheism with passion
Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by hahn(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2016
It is a good thing God, as depicted by Christians and Muslims, does not exist because it would mean that it is barbaric, savage, primitive, narcissistic and highly incompetent.

The definition of God by Christians and Muslims is simply humiliating to the concept undecided

1 Like

Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
hahn:
It is a good thing God, as depicted by Christians and Muslims, does not exist because it would mean that it is barbaric, savage, primitive, narcissistic and highly incompetent.

The definition of God by Christians and Muslims is simply humiliating to the concept undecided
lets put those criticism aside bro,america is christian nation yet its moving forward than our overly religious nation,but still yet they use their brains and are more compassionate and loving than nigerians
Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2016
america is christian nation yet its moving forward than our overly religious nation,but still yet they use their brains and are more compassionate and loving than nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by Gayjesus: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigeria is worshiping the wrong god. The real God is in us all,our true selves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by oaroloye(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
SHALOM!

stephenmorris:
We go to churches and mosques every Sundays and Fridays respectively, to hear the same messages we have been hearing all our lives,and we say nothing is wrong with our brains ,,god loves Nigeria.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

There are Four Levels of Word of God:

4. STONE.
3. MEAT.
2. BREAD.
1. MILK.

There are Eight Spiritual Levels- one of EARTH, and SEVEN of HEAVEN.

There are SIX LEVELS OF SPIRITUALITY.

4. FATHERS.
3. YOUNG MEN.
2. LITTLE CHILDREN.
1. BABES-IN-CHRIST.
0. CARNAL BRETHREN.
-1. NATURAL MAN.

ONLY A FOOL GOES TO A CHURCH WHERE ONLY WORD OF GOD BENEATH THEIR LEVEL IS PREACHED.

We call the gigantic buildings of chapels,tabernacles ,mosques,temples -the house of god ,yes God is so powerful he dwells in houses made by mortal humans with concrete and stones.

THERE IS NO PRECEDENT FOR DOING SO?

Ground and Buildings can be CONSECRATED and made HOLY.

He enjoys the company and praises of corrupt religious leaders and political leaders that enslave their people mentally and economically yet god loves Nigeria;this is what the religious leaders want us to believe

There was this Teaching about only Sick people needing to go to Hospital... or something like that.

until we realize that the best churches,temples and mosques are built in our hearts and not gigantic buildings which we go to every Sundays and Fridays.

That is an exaggeration of an interpretation of The Bible which you really do not believe in.

until we realize that once our hearts is where god dwells and therefore it should be free from the corruption of evil men who call themselves pastors,imams,politicians and violent criminals then we are still fools ,until we realize that over-religion is killing our people and country we have no common sense yet .

We now get to your real target.

You opened with the LIE that "God Loves Nigeria," merely to get people to read your foolish rant.

until we realize that over religion is a disease worse than ethnicity and racism, we are not ready for change ,transformation and evolution of our minds.
http://justhinkingh..com.ng/2016/09/why-god-loves-nigeria-so-much.html

You think "over-religion" is evil- and that we HAVE "over-religion?"

Wait until you see "under-religion."

I lived through the era when we had "UNDER-RELIGION" on CONTINENTAL SCALES.

I am talking about RED COMMUNISM.

At that time we LIVED IN REAL FEAR that the World could be ENDED with ONE Nuclear Exchange.

A single COBALT BOMB can destroy ALL LIFE on Earth.

These madmen with NO REVERENCE FOR GOD were READY to DESTROY everything God gave us, over a POLITICAL DISPUTE.

Are you completely witless to understand what "OVER-RELIGION" is HOLDING BACK?

Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by cloudgoddess(f): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
hahn:

It's extremely humiliating. I would never befriend a character like the god described in the bible or Quran, let alone WORSHIP one.

Objectively Yahweh & Allah are worse than a hundred Hitlers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by johnydon22(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
stephenmorris:

This is gold, i'll remember this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by hahn(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
lets put those criticism aside bro,america is christian nation yet its moving forward than our overly religious nation,but still yet they use their brains and are more compassionate and loving than nigerians

America is the only religious nation that is not poor. Besides, their constitution is secular. Religion in the US is more or less a personal thing.

You really cannot compare the US to Nigeria where we adhere to Sharia and our cultural laws as well as the constitution undecided

Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

There are Four Levels of Word of God:

4. STONE.
3. MEAT.
2. BREAD.
1. MILK.

There are Eight Spiritual Levels- one of EARTH, and SEVEN of HEAVEN.

There are SIX LEVELS OF SPIRITUALITY.

4. FATHERS.
3. YOUNG MEN.
2. LITTLE CHILDREN.
1. BABES-IN-CHRIST.
0. CARNAL BRETHREN.
-1. NATURAL MAN.

ONLY A FOOL GOES TO A CHURCH WHERE ONLY WORD OF GOD BENEATH THEIR LEVEL IS PREACHED.

THERE IS NO PRECEDENT FOR DOING SO?

Ground and Buildings can be CONSECRATED and made HOLY.

There was this Teaching about only Sick people needing to go to Hospital... or something like that.

That is an exaggeration of an interpretation of The Bible which you really do not believe in.

We now get to your real target.

You opened with the LIE that "God Loves Nigeria," merely to get people to read your foolish rant.

You think "over-religion" is evil- and that we HAVE "over-religion?"

Wait until you see "under-religion."

I lived through the era when we had "UNDER-RELIGION" on CONTINENTAL SCALES.

I am talking about RED COMMUNISM.

At that time we LIVED IN REAL FEAR that the World could be ENDED with ONE Nuclear Exchange.

A single COBALT BOMB can destroy ALL LIFE on Earth.

These madmen with NO REVERENCE FOR GOD were READY to DESTROY everything God gave us, over a POLITICAL DISPUTE.

Are you completely witless to understand what "OVER-RELIGION" is HOLDING BACK?
i did not even read all the jagaban... you wrote sef,,,because it was blinded with hate from the memes i saw it and again learn to read before commenting like i told you ,,,no memes attached
Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by oaroloye(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
SHALOM!

cloudgoddess:

It's extremely humiliating. I would never befriend a character like the god described in the bible or Quran, let alone WORSHIP one.

Objectively Yahweh & Allah are worse than a hundred Hitlers.

HOW EXACTLY- pray, tell, ELABORATE?

If you lived in a country surrounded by AL-QAEDA, TALIBAN, ISIS, and BOKO HARAM, how exactly is YAHWEH GOD the Bad Guy, by doing whatever it took to keep YOU safe?
Re: Why God Loves Nigeria So Much by EyeHateGod: 12:49am On Sep 21, 2016
grin Religion is An Insult To God that's if Even God exist

(1) (Reply)

His Mother's Housemaid Was A Witch Who Tried To Kill Her / Mistakes Both Theists And Atheists Make On This Board / Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.