Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano (13006 Views)

Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by goshen26: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2016
Dumbest statement of the week

Nigerians are wise now

Adult saying says " u have not suffered and u say r wise, who is ur master"

Cheap cpaign words can't get the people again cos of current hardship

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by c4tnoelz: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2016
Easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2016
Rice? Are u kidding me? We need social amenities not Rice!!! Don't bleeping play on our intelligence

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by divide9ja: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2016
ayusco85:
Any party but not APC

My Edo people booed the APC governor

Oshiomole Disgraced in APC Rally in Emme, Owan west – Community comes out enmass to boo the governor

Youths chant "Oshiomole ole"

See https://www.facebook.com/ailoba/posts/10154590083249939
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Holla20(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2016
Na today
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by lovethchioma(f): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2016
This is complete nonsense. We are not even done with what are facing, they are already campagning for 2019. btw if there's any magic you want to perform for rice to be #9000. Why not do it now.
Why must you wait for 2019.

Nigerians are wiser now... Polithiefians

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by speedyconnect3: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2016
vote apga for guber or presidency?
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2016
banmee:

Anyone remember the 5k promise? You guys don't learn anything. When will you all start asking questions?
You dey mind dem..

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by makkosky(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2016
Get wisdom for money management, intimacy, parenting&sex. Attend #SingleandmarriedConf pic.twitter.com/7knXJPKyOi
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by flokii: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2016
cool
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by mightycrown1(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2016
politicians and their funny statements sha.
if u cant 'dash out' #10 when u have #100, u wont be able to 'dash out' 1000 when u have #1000000.
only the wise can understand this
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by docmoses(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Someone should help me with mtn recharge card pls
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Very stupid of him, why don't you help the masses now and let them judge you by your good works, some gullible Nigerians will still fall for this cheap talk finally.

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Opharhe:
I see some hope in this APGA party.
In my opinion, refined and progressive Nigerians should join this party and give the two major parties (ABC and PDP) a run for their money.
Examples of such people I'll like to see in APGA are Dr. Donald Duke of Cross-River, Nuhu Ribadu, Dimeji Bankole, Pat Utomi etc.
Just strike off dimeji bankole from that list thanks
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by SharkTank(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Anambra as a case study is not enough to save nigeria's problem. The solutions dat would work in Anambra to develop the state is not d same as that which can be applied to Lagos state. Likewise the northern countries.

Yes, it's Good a thing Willie is performing, but I don't think his achievements in Anambra can be applied to all states in the federation. Willie Obiano should transform Anambra just like Goodluck Akpabio did to Akwaibom and he would just be d best candidate for presidency.

Trust me, if someone like Goodluck Akpabio contests for presidency, people will vote en masse for him

Same way Lagos state is not enough case study to prove Fashola's competence.

And no one is comparing Obiano to Akpabio. Obiano is a better option. I'm talking about a man whose policies enrich and affect the lives of his people personally. He reduced income tax and making agriculture his priority has made anambraians rich. Akpabio built a stadium and a hotel in Uyo, so how does that help the common man in the street

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by kedeojo(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Anambra as a case study is not enough to save nigeria's problem. The solutions dat would work in Anambra to develop the state is not d same as that which can be applied to Lagos state. Likewise the northern countries.

Yes, it's Good a thing Willie is performing, but I don't think his achievements in Anambra can be applied to all states in the federation. Willie Obiano should transform Anambra just like Goodluck Akpabio did to Akwaibom and he would just be d best candidate for presidency.

Trust me, if someone like Goodluck Akpabio contests for presidency, people will vote en masse for him
how come anambra's tropped every day to lagos, if actually he has developed its state. Dis is just political talk. Even with the so called ugwu leaves he is exporting and things are still not ok in his state. Everyday u see ekene de izuchukwu, young shall grow and host of others, dumping them like refugees. They are quick to say dey developed lagos and dey also forget to develop their place. What an irony.

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by odomanis: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
good names u called. Me too I see hope in the party as well.. good meaning Nigerians should join but the problem with that party is that it is largely dominated by igbos.

If these good people that you want in actually join the party, the Igbo dominance will reduce if not neutralised. help preach the gospel, let all the good people across Nigeria join the party. We need something different from what both APC and PDP can offer.

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by SharkTank(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2016
All these Afonjas shouting we are wiser now, campaign promises don't carry weight, bla bla. You guys were the ones silly enough to believe those campaign promises. We the ss /se never fell for that cheap talk
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Oblang(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2016
krendo:
He should work to expand the base of APGA across the whole South East

Let APGA support PDP for now at National level but play local/regional politics to control the South east

APGA will make the worst mistake of their life if they should try merge pdp. Let them start gaining grounds in the SE and look for a way to ally with other region. But they should remember man does not live by rice alone grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by SonofDevil: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Shut up obiano!!

How much is bag of Rice in Anambra??

Can anybody here show me anambra state govt funded project ,completed and comissioned apart from Fly over bridge??

I want to see his pictures of commisioning projects he built and completed not those propagandas they spread all over or join join private projectsgringrin

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by udumosam23(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Opharhe:
The ACN was largely dominated by Yorubas yet Oshiomole won his Edo Governorship seat on that same platform in a Sout-South state. The APC is largely dominated by Hausas and Yorubas, yet Okorocha was also voted for through that same party in the Igbo state of Imo. Sir, the point I'm trying to make is the fact that the APGA is presently dominated by Igbos is not something you should even refer to as a problem in the first place. Labaran Maku almost won the Nassarawa state(North) Guber election on this same platform in the last general elections. APGA also had one or two seats in Bayelsa state(Ijaw) too.
If other Nigerians across ethnic divides join in, it'll have a more national outlook.
It's not about the ethnic group that dominates it now but about the quality and delivery of it's office holders.

I'm not a member of APGA but just admire the party and the way it's members(like in the case of Anambra and Imo during Rochas' first tenure) have delivered to their constituents. I don't have much faith in the PDP and APC, as a believer of multi party and ideological democracy, I only hope that the APGA and other smaller parties will rise up, stand for well defined socio-economic and political ideas for a modern African society, and give Nigerians a better option.

God bless Nigeria.

Who ever knows this party should advice them to start their campaign now. They don't need all this old political Godfathers. They only need people who have a history of positive results based on the office they occupied in past. Nigeria is wiser. In shot they should project Donald as president or vice and another good northerner to have their vote.

I'm already looking forward to become a member of that party. Enough of APC and PDP ish.

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by esosuo2: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Man can not live by rice alone oh if apga can make it 3k and add free 3kg meat to d rice we may consider undecided
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by DozieInc(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Willie is working.
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Seunpaul01(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Rubbish, your success is not sure if that is the strategy you want to use. We buy bag at 8000 during GEJ tenure. We want something less than that like 5000 per bag.
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2016
Nah the one unah wan use deceive us abi.
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2016
kedeojo:
how come anambra's tropped every day to lagos, if actually he has developed its state. Dis is just political talk. Even with the so called ugwu leaves he is exporting and things are still not ok in his state. Everyday u see ekene de izuchukwu, young shall grow and host of others, dumping them like refugees. They are quick to say dey developed lagos and dey also forget to develop their place. What an irony.
Same way your people migrates to Anambra in tippers every day selling Agbo, herbal medicine, taxi, Okada etc, some of your youths even camping in Anambra because of high rates of ritual killing, Juju and kidnapping in South west.

1 Like

Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Josmila(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
What sort of crass campaign is this biko?
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Carter4luv(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
this was d same tin apc said, vote us u will see change, na APGA av started deirs, outside education anytin A is fearful.
Re: Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
This is the reason i'm reminding us of our Calaber and port harcourt seaports. Where are they?

Please can someone create post about these Seaports? These are the things that can create millions of jobs in the niger delta outside oil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Rating Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari Want To Cause Division - Presidency / PDP warns INEC, reveals how APC plans to rig 2019 Election / 2023: We Have Not Decided On Mode Of Primaries - APC National Publicity Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.