Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

deleted - Investment (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104824 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by jeezzy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
cyberguy72:
Write to support stating reasons why u were not active and plead for account to be reopened.
how long do u think before it's reopened
Re: deleted by ifeanyija(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
kecy19:
MMM Mavro does not grow again. You all should check it out by yourself.

I no dey do again me sha.
you are not a member of Mmm

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Elegantdiva:
kindly help me out. I was matched to pay since yesterday but the bank details is wrong and phone number off. I tried calling his guilder switched off too. I wrote letter to support and eventually the guilder called me. Funny thing is he sent another bank details different from what the one on d dashboard. different bank with different account name and account number.pls what shld I do? help out
don't pay write to support stating your reasons
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ask me any questions about Mmm here .by the grace of God I'm a guider and also an active member of get help worldwide .
I am here to guide you on the safest step to your problem and pm will be treated too. cool
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
jeezzy:
how long do u think before it's reopened
Hours.I had a case like that yesterday,my downlines didnt monitor their accounts and such they were blocked.I wrote to support around 3pm yesterday by 6pm same day their accounts have been unblocked
Re: deleted by dagok(f): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
[/color]Hello my fellow Mavrodian if you have a GUIDER and the number is not reacheable or not picking your call or he didnt attend to you anytime you have issue with your MMM ACCOUNT...Am available for you 24/7 and respond to you any issue you may have with your MMM ACCOUNT....If you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT and you want to make me be your GUIDER.....CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAAP 08132355293 and my E-MAIL ADRESS is dagok2014@gmail.com.....TOGETHER WITH LOVE WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.[color=#990000]

Re: deleted by preciousmaro: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Ask me any questions about Mmm here .by the grace of God I'm a guider and also an active member of get help worldwide .
I am here to guide you on the safest step to your problem and pm will be treated too. cool
How does get help worldwide work
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
preciousmaro:

How does get help worldwide work
is just like Mmm but better than Mmm because the rules are strict ,fair and support reply is very fast not like 15 days of heart beat in Mmm grin

Send me a pm
Re: deleted by kecy19(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Not anymore. I joined MMM in July. So I am very much familiar on how it grows and work. See what I am saying I provided help of 20000 on 15-10-16 and got help of 24000 on 14-11-16.

N.B It was just the day I PH that it grew to 24656. Please our fellow mathematicians help me calculate 30% of 20000 increase.My thought though is that our guiders has an upper hand now and they are just playing with the system.

Please guys be wary of this and be wise before you join or continue with MMM. Its coming to and end very soon.
peeta4u:
mavro only grow on tuesdays and Thursdays.
Re: deleted by kecy19(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
New being. Keep shut.
ifeanyija:
you are not a member of Mmm
Re: deleted by ifeanyija(m): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2016
kecy19:
Not anymore. I joined MMM in July. So I am very much familiar on how it grows and work. See what I am saying I provided help of 20000 on 15-10-16 and got help of 24000 on 14-11-16.

N.B It was just the day I PH that it grew to 24656. Please our fellow mathematicians help me calculate 30% of 20000 increase.My thought though is that our guiders has an upper hand now and they are just playing with the system.

Please guys be wary of this and be wise before you join or continue with MMM. Its coming to and end very soon.
lol. post screenshots to backup ur claims, the system don't fail in calculation.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Donbigi2(m): 4:39am On Nov 26, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Can you ph in naira but GH in bitcoins?
Re: deleted by Donbigi2(m): 4:40am On Nov 26, 2016
kecy19:

Your mavro grew to that amount because it will be frozen for 14days after Which it will start growing normal
Re: deleted by Donbigi2(m): 4:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Sorry 14 days
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 5:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Hmm...
Reality check : will people PH during Xmas period?
Re: deleted by ifeanyija(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2016
RealityShot:
Hmm...
yeah, i will PH till nxt yr.

5 Likes

Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2016
cyberguy72:
Plz people i need ur advice.I plan to open an MMM account with 3 different bank account numbers so that any time i PH, and subsequently when i get GH i can be able to spread the profits between the 3 bank accounts.The 3 different bank accounts i intend inputing are for my mother and sibbling,s am tired of their incessant demand for money.

Dear Poster,

I am not quite sure I got you. Frankly I thank God I just met ur post, in order to correct you and avoid a big mistake.

Do u intend to open 3 MMM accounts OR 1 MMM account with 3banks enlisted in ur P.O?

If its the first, you are safe. If its the second, don't try it please. You will be put on moratorium., as I can comfortably assume that, the accounts don't have the exact same beneficiary names. If at all you must enlist more than one bank account in one MMM acct, you must fill the beneficiary names of each as exactly same. But even at that, I don't encourage it. Stick to one MMM account to one Bank account. Heed to this rule and u would be safe.

Godbless#

1 Like

Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2016
kecy19:

Look at you.

If you did ur mathematical calculations well, you should know that 15/11/2016 being the next day completed ur 30days. And it was a tuesday. You should have waited till ur 30days completed instead of coming here to mislead people because of ur own mistake.

Marvros are usually added on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Not everyday. Every tue and thurs of a week, the accumulated profits for 7days (being a week) are added in two splits all at once. So the benefits of 7days are added for tuesdays and thursdays.

Always wait till ur 30th day to gh. If u waited till the tuesday 15th Nov, ur money should have grown to 26k.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2016
RealityShot:
Hmm...

I will PH, and so will everyone. Better to invest my money than blow it all away becos of onwa december grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Donbigi2:

Can you ph in naira but GH in bitcoins?
no that is not possible in Mmm anything you sow is what you reap during your harvest.

1 Like

Re: deleted by ify4king(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2016
kecy19:
MMM Mavro does not grow again. You all should check it out by yourself.

I no dey do again me sha.
MMM no be by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by RealityShot: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2016
RealityShot:
Hmm...
ifeanyija:
yeah, i will PH till nxt yr.
loosecanon50:

I will PH, and so will everyone. Better to invest my money than blow it all away becos of onwa december grin grin cheesy

Hmm.. Really?
why do you say "everyone will"?
(Even at their village homes?)

Like the ANTI "onwa december" idea! Keep it up... ;-)
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2016
kecy19
loosecanon50:

Look at you.

If you did ur mathematical calculations well, you should know that 15/11/2016 being the next day completed ur 30days. And it was a tuesday. You should have waited till ur 30days completed instead of coming here to mislead people because of ur own mistake.

Marvros are usually added on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Not everyday. Every tue and thurs of a week, the accumulated profits for 7days (being a week) are added in two splits all at once. So the benefits of 7days are added for tuesdays and thursdays.

Always wait till ur 30th day to gh. If u waited till the tuesday 15th Nov, ur money should have grown to 26k.
Education him I beg u... :-D:-D:-D
Before him mumu go over ripe
Re: deleted by daudae1: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2016
ONE Stupid Victoria uploaded a piece of paper since last week thursday her number dosnt exist aswel as that of her guider...i have writen to support and they responded it has been resolved but i havnt been rematched and i have uploaded my bank statement in the chat box and my complain is also der suport replied 4days ago dat they give us 72hrs to prove our statement or teller respectivly she has since forgoten abot MMM because she didint pay and have neva responded to ani of the chats 72hrs is over but i am still been held in captivity by MMM..45000 naira at stake here...wat do i do? MMM are suppose to resolve issues like dis in 24hrs because she didnt even uploaded a teller.

1 Like

Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
RealityShot:

Hmm.. Really?
why do you say "everyone will"?
(Even at their village homes?)

Like the ANTI "onwa december" idea! Keep it up... ;-)

People no won dull for MMM matter, that's why dey will pH. People have become addicted to the idea that, if their cash is lying in the bank acct, its a waste. When it could yield dem 30%. grin grin. Money making is addicktive

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Yem0350: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2016
loosecanon50:

Look at you.

Don't mind the guy jare. He should have ask question why he got that amount.

My DL even got 27k.

If he had waited till thur, I am very sure he will get the 27k.

1 Like

Re: deleted by onair: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
RealityShot:
Hmm...

Your reality check is baseless as I and many others will PH over and over again as long as MMM exists and continues to exist.

Now for you and those who are afraid of PH in the Xmas period, ask yourself this question, at the end of the Muslim fast, the government declared three days of public holidays and there were lots of festivities, did it affect the PH and GH activities on MMM? CAPITAL NO. So MMM wont bw affected by the Christmas and New Year festivities.

2 Likes

Re: deleted by onair: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
RealityShot:
Hmm...

Your reality check is baseless as I and many others will PH over and over again as long as MMM exists and continues to exist.

Now for you and those who are afraid of PH in the Xmas period, ask yourself this question, at the end of the Muslim fast in July 2016, the government declared three days of public holidays from Monday to Wednesday and there were lots of festivities, did it affect the PH and GH activities on MMM? CAPITAL NO. So MMM wont bw affected by the Christmas and New Year festivities.
Re: deleted by jist2day: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
sammirano:
Guys please I need your advice, I requested to GH, and was matched with two people the first transferred but the second didn't so I called him this morning and he said he has sent someone to pay that I will receive soon after few hours I received a call from someone else claiming to be handling the account of this participant, the someone said he has been trying to send the money but its bouncing back and that I should give him another account details through the chat option in PO. He has uploaded a confirmation but said he found out has bounced back. My question is should I send the account to him or not. Experts pls
Are you using Diamond Bank?
Re: deleted by jist2day: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yem0350:

Extend his time. Tell him to go to the bank on Monday to pay. My opinion
That's the best to do. I second it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.