Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

deleted - Investment (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104635 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:21am On Nov 28, 2016
AGabriel:
But PLEASE, what should I do now concerning being matched again,So that I could be paid.??
Have you write the reminder on your tickets I told you about?
Also.. Be sure your ticket is under the correct topic.
Re: deleted by ify4king(m): 5:02am On Nov 28, 2016
AGabriel:
But PLEASE, what should I do now concerning being matched again,So that I could be paid.??
Since u hv uploaded ur bank statement for that period in d message order box, relax u will definitely be rematched. CSO is trying to be fair by giving d other participant time to upload her pop(if any). Drop ur number in my email let me add u to my MMM whatsapp group, I would like to knw hw/when this issue is resolved(ify4king@yahoo.com)
Re: deleted by daudae1: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2016
ify4king:
relax guy u will be matched with another participant but next time If you notice any fake POP all you need is to go to the order, click on the half green mark then click on extend payment expectation by 24hrs. You will see a popup asking for reason, just type fake POP uploaded. The sender time will continue despite the POP uploaded, once the time lapsed he/she will be automatically blocked then the system will give you another sender. Don't wait until you see the yellow question mark, if you do then it's only CRO that can resolve such issues with sender presenting evidence of payment and receiver presenting statement of account
.....i have a Question here..Lets assume i make payment and the reciver recivs de alert and purposly went ahead to do wat u just said,will de reciver be matched with anoda person after recivin the money?is that not Injustice?pls explain

1 Like

Re: deleted by AGabriel: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2016
RealityShot:
Have you write the reminder on your tickets I told you about? Also.. Be sure your ticket is under the correct topic.
I HAVE done that too.
Re: deleted by daudae1: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
AGabriel:

I HAVE done that too.
we have de same problem.but mine is 45000. Pls hit me up at 07034862056 lets discuss our progress and share posible solution.tnx
Re: deleted by AGabriel: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
solved....Thank you very much all. God bless
Re: deleted by prince415: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Yeah....a ponzi scheme that has uplifted so many people from poverty...especially in this time of recession.
Re: deleted by ify4king(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2016
daudae1:
.....i have a Question here..Lets assume i make payment and the reciver recivs de alert and purposly went ahead to do wat u just said,will de reciver be matched with anoda person after recivin the money?is that not Injustice?pls explain
that is y we hv support to report to with real pop
Re: deleted by ekwii: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2016
ify4king:
relax guy u will be matched with another participant but next time If you notice any fake POP all you need is to go to the order, click on the half green mark then click on extend payment expectation by 24hrs. You will see a popup asking for reason, just type fake POP uploaded. The sender time will continue despite the POP uploaded, once the time lapsed he/she will be automatically blocked then the system will give you another sender. Don't wait until you see the yellow question mark, if you do then it's only CRO that can resolve such issues with sender presenting evidence of payment and receiver presenting statement of account
This your information is priceless, but somebody ask a question that if you actually paid and the person received the money and yet go ahead and do what you said, which will warrant him to be matched with another person, how then could be it be resolved?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
ekwii:

This your information is priceless, but somebody ask a question that if you actually paid and the person received the money and yet go ahead and do what you said, which will warrant him to be matched with another person, how then could be it be resolved?

That's a very important observation. But I think the best way around it would be to write CRO (whilst attaching a copy of ur bank statement-which proves that u made that payment), if after your payment - which u truly made - hasn't been confirmed by the receiving participants, as at the moment your 48hrs (slated for ur payment was supposed to expire).

I don't know how true this is (about being able to extend payment for fake pop issues), but if MMM has upgraded their websites to that level, it would go a long way in cleaning out more dishonest participants.

The only downside to it is what this poster suggested. But if all can honesty confirm a payment whiCH dey recieved., we have nothing to stress much abt.

Regards
Re: deleted by ogoo4real: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
*UPDATED*
NOTORIOUS Bitcoin FRAUDSTER ALERT update.... Pls Share it.

JOHN AFOLABI OGUNWALE
WhatsApp no: 08185801486
ACCT NO : 0694737457
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK

OlOWONIYI JOHNSON OPEOPEYEMI
WhatsApp no: 09036653639
ACCT NO : 3021933310
BANK NAME: SKYE BANK

FATOYINBO GBENGA
‭0695162380‬
Access Bank
Whatsapp number: +234 703 182 1795

OGHENEVWAIRE ADELE
ECOBANK
Whatsapp Number: 07050481599

PRINCE LUCKY
WhatsApp no: 09022758468
ACCT NO : 0130665983
BANK NAME : GT BANk

ALIU MOSES LUCKY
WHATSAPP: 07051720389
ACCT NO: 2882072099
BANK NAME: ECO BANK

DANIEL BENEDICT
Acct No. 0159319977
Gtbank
WhatsApp no: 09035727064

JOHN AFOLABI OGUNWALE
WhatsApp no: 08185801486
ACCT NO : 0694737457
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK

OlOWONIYI JOHNSON OPEOPEYEMI
WhatsApp no: 09036653639
ACCT NO : 3021933310
BANK NAME: SKYE BANK

VICTOR CHRISTIANA EYAL
WhatsApp number: 08022399128
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0521199660
BANK NAME: ECO BANK

EMMANUEL ANYAOHA.
Whatsapp Number: 08137485678
Acc No: 0072660655
Bank Name: Diamond bank

The above names with WhatsApp number are bitcoin fraudsters please beware. Kindly spread on social media Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and the likes. You could save someone from being a victim.

Pls Share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: deleted by breezy007(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2016
My PH was confirmed and my Mavro turned blue, is it Advisable to PH again since my first PH hasn't been paired yet, so i get paired faster i need to grow my money fast, although i haven't GH before this sounds weird but i believe in MMM through Testimonies. Advice please? Pictures below to Describe what i mean...

Re: deleted by emekelnigeria: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2016
breezy007:
My PH was confirmed and my Mavro turned blue, is it Advisable to PH again since my first PH hasn't been paired yet, so i get paired faster i need to grow my money fast, although i haven't GH before this sounds weird but i believe in MMM through Testimonies. Advice please? Pictures below to Describe what i mean...
no wait to gh first
Re: deleted by charleseee(f): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2016
breezy007:
you can PH many times
Re: deleted by Marisley(f): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: deleted by adonismuller(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
ify4king:
pleae i want to understand something, is it when the new extended 24hrs elapse before they will block the person and rematch you or when the initial given elapses?
Re: deleted by dagok(f): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
[/i]If you have any Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT.... Whatsaap me 08132355293.... We are going to solve it together..... Am a Guider.[i]
Re: deleted by Basalt(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2016
I am a new guider in MMM.

I want to contact my guider for transfer of my downlines to me, but her number is always switched off.

She is a 100k+ guider.

I have sent her emails containing the compiled list of my downlines, but she has not yet transfered it.

I really dont know how to go about this.

Please my brothers and sisters, what do you advise I do?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Those who uploaded fake pop are currently being blocked now... Blocked and blacklisted... All their Mavro deleted. If you're one of them fake people who are crook in uploading fake pop. Get set to be booted out finally from the system. No more second chance. kudos to the CRO for these feat.

2 Likes

Re: deleted by breezy007(m): 1:11am On Nov 30, 2016
i need advice, my first PH hasnt been paired and its almost a month but the money is growing,if you check my previous post and attatched pictures you will notice the growth, i dont also know what will happen after 30 days, because i havent paid the money into any account. i think something is wrong because my second PH was paired before 2 weeks, what should i do??

Re: deleted by emekelnigeria: 4:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Basalt:

I want to contact my guider for transfer of my downlines to me, but her number is always switched off.

She is a 100k+ guider.

I have sent her emails containing the compiled list of my downlines, but she has not yet transfered it.

are you even sure she would want to do that
Re: deleted by samplanner(m): 6:05am On Nov 30, 2016
My testimony!!!

Get Help worldwide is the best right now. i PH 300,000 and i got 470,000 (including bonuses) in just 30 days. check my signature to register and contact me for more information. this is really cool, so take this opportunity now ASAP.

this platform is so real that you would be required to upload your real picture, because they may ask of your proof of ID and check the corresponding photos to make sure you are real. apart from that there are other helpful rules that can make this program last forever. please join GHW today by registering on my signature. if you want some tips, i can as well help you anytime.
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Basalt:

She is a 100k+ guider.

Better tell all your downlines individually to
write support to change their guider to you
Give then your email and phone number..

Your guider can't be happy to give you that..
By the way..

Ask your downlines if you are now showing as their guider FIRST!

IT SHOULD BE SHOWING YOU as their guider AUTOMATICALLY
Your guider should be their guider's guider!
(that's if they are really all your referrals O!) lmao
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2016
breezy007:
i need advice, my first PH hasnt been paired and its almost a month but the money is growing,if you check my previous post and attatched pictures you will notice the growth, i dont also know what will happen after 30 days, because i havent paid the money into any account. i think something is wrong because my second PH was paired before 2 weeks, what should i do??
All of them will be paired today!
I hope you have all the money available..

You can a gh the first PH as soon as your
payment is confirmed even if it's less than 30 days...

So go ahead and pay the paired one and wait
Till the first PH is paired...
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2016
adonismuller:
pleae i want to understand something, is it when the new extended 24hrs elapse before they will block the person and rematch you or when the initial given elapses?
After the 24hrs extension elapses you will be re-watch ed.
The person will be blocked..

The person can prove to support that he paid you.. .
And then you will be blocked!
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2016
Pls how does one check the traffic members of mmm on the site? I learnt an option like such exists where you can check the inflock of participants that are active in the scheme.
Re: deleted by Mmadu111: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Godshand:
Pls how does one check the traffic members of mmm on the site? I learnt an option like such exists where you can check the inflock of participants that are active in the scheme.
why such search?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Mmadu111:
why such search?

Just to know a thing or so. My pledge to PH wasn't up to a week when i'm matched. This gives me reasons to worry. Could it be as a result of shortage of participants PH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.