Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

deleted - Investment (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104431 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Basalt(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
RealityShot:

Better tell all your downlines individually to
write support to change their guider to you
Give then your email and phone number..

Your guider can't be happy to give you that..
By the way..

Ask your downlines if you are now showing as their guider FIRST!

IT SHOULD BE SHOWING YOU as their guider AUTOMATICALLY
Your guider should be their guider's guider!
(that's if they are really all your referrals O!) lmao

I said downlines not referrals.
Referrals have been automatically assigned to me.
I am talking of the referrals of my direct referrals.

All my referrals are my downlines but not all my downlines are my referrals
Re: deleted by Fantusi(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
slimany:

WEEKLY UPDATE ON MMM

1,000 Naira mavro gift; Today is the Last day of Promo Period

All multiple accounts are getting identified, You will loose your second account and Your first account put under moratorium

Fake pop; we will start working on Fake proof of payment, and 7 days after order become yellow, we want to make it fast, We will focus on this issue

About change of guider we sent this task to programmers to implement! They are working on it! It will take time maybe December it will be added

About the Media, we know that the media approach towards us has changed, they are now saying positive things about us!, we should use this as they positive about us

About Fraud, If recipients asked you to send money to different account other than the account on the order do not send because if participant fails to confirm, CRO can not help you, convey to your down liners

Mavro news for Nigera will be launched next week, and we are also working on call center

Next week News section we will be added in Personal office for all

Christmas is coming, it's important to share our ideas, it's a Good period to invite everyone you know to our community, be active. Take care of your self and take care of the community
Abeg hear me out, I have been placed on Moratorium and it has been 15 days now since I requested to GH, dis makes my account to be more than 35 days, hope my Mavro won't start reducing or I won't have problem with my account wen d ban is lifted up?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fantusi:

Abeg hear me out, I have been placed on Moratorium and it has been 15 days now since I requested to GH, dis makes my account to be more than 35 days, hope my Mavro won't start reducing or I won't have problem with my account wen d ban is lifted up?

Ur mavro will continue to increase if only uve cancelled ur gh request, while u await Cro them. once the ban is lifted, u will be awarded inline with the no of days ur money stays in there. no shaking.
Re: deleted by bellville: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
uckennety:

How long b4 it was resolved
About a week. But you must follow their instructions.
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
sammirano:
In my opinion MMM ought to have in place an imporved structure, Like in the case of failure to confirm reception of payment without any genuine reason. The payment should automatically be confirmed after 48hrs of failure to confirm and not sending any message to support stating the reason not to confirm. The MMM system needs review hence no one will be holding another to ransom, and the system will be more automated and sustainable in order to ensure continuous confidence of the public in the system.

My piece
lol.. You want scammers to finish the system abi?
Re: deleted by PromiseUche(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
pls advise me oo. since I PH my money has been showing/written in USD dollar instead of on Nigerian Naira. pls what will I do to change it to Naira?
Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
dagok:
[/i]If you have any Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT.... Whatsaap me 08132355293.... We are going to solve it together..... Am a Guider.[i]

A friend who was put on monatorium due to account edit wrote to support and after 12days, ticket was closed and they replied status solved. Yet, he has not been matched with anyone to get paid, what can he do?
Re: deleted by osolee(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
charleseee:
they will confirm, some will have to confirm with Atm b4 confirming. Theh have 48hrs to confirm dont worry urself. And you re not getting help now so wait
All confirmed now grin grin kiss
Re: deleted by uckennety(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
bellville:
About a week. But you must follow their instructions.

Tnx

D CRO v not commented after upload of account
Re: deleted by hartson(m): 12:12am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=slimany post=51497781]Those of them abi?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2016
uyicos:
Durchmann:
Benefits of MMM to Nigerian Society.
(1) MMM has created room for more Data Plan purchase. Glo. MTN. Etisalat. Airtel.

(2) MMM has also created an avenue for Banks to make more money. The transfer we the MMM members do with our mobile banking and also direct payment in bank. We are been charged #105 as the case maybe. For each transfer. So you see that banks are benefiting.

(3) MMM members buy things in the market very often. The market woman are able to sale their food stuff. Even Fast Food, Restaurant are booming all because of MMM.

(4) MMM has also educated the society and its member through Seminars. Let people know that one most not suffer so much to get paid. Creating avenue for people to learn computer, To be able to P.H and G.H.

(5) MMM has Crown it all by giving back to the same society that Benefits from it. Example are Charity organization are been set up. Orphanage home visitation. Taking care of Burnt Victims. Just to mentioned but few.

(6) MMM has been able to engage the minds of young and the unemployed, and has given them courage to withstand this harsh period of recession.

(7) For the civil servants' in this period of delayed salaries payment, MMM system has sustained them and has never delayed payment nor owed.

(cool for Nigerian students of Tertiary institutions MMM has been able to provide them feeding money, pocket money, money for book,school materials and even tuition etc. Thereby helping them to have better college life.

(9) MMM has been able to bridge the gap between the upper and lower class individuals of the Nigerian society by creating an avenue for everyone to meet basic needs.

(10) reduction of cyber crimes. MMM has motivated Nigerian citizens that instead of defrauding pple online to make money that they should Rather PH and GH and that way no one is hurt.

(11) MMM has further enhance fairness, care and national unity. In the spirit if PH and GH we do not choose ourselves who to help but the system does
Well said.
Re: deleted by peeta4u(m): 2:03am On Dec 01, 2016
can i cancel a GH b4 been matched?
Re: deleted by preciousmaro: 4:22am On Dec 01, 2016
slimany:

WEEKLY UPDATE ON MMM

1,000 Naira mavro gift; Today is the Last day of Promo Period

All multiple accounts are getting identified, You will loose your second account and Your first account put under moratorium

Fake pop; we will start working on Fake proof of payment, and 7 days after order become yellow, we want to make it fast, We will focus on this issue

About change of guider we sent this task to programmers to implement! They are working on it! It will take time maybe December it will be added

About the Media, we know that the media approach towards us has changed, they are now saying positive things about us!, we should use this as they positive about us

About Fraud, If recipients asked you to send money to different account other than the account on the order do not send because if participant fails to confirm, CRO can not help you, convey to your down liners

Mavro news for Nigera will be launched next week, and we are also working on call center

Next week News section we will be added in Personal office for all

Christmas is coming, it's important to share our ideas, it's a Good period to invite everyone you know to our community, be active. Take care of your self and take care of the community
Oga, pls have written my letter of happiness, and sent it bt it's still showing write letter of happiness, bt also it has turn grey, and I can still view the letter I wrote on the letter of happiness link
Re: deleted by ssANIKUDIss(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2016

3 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2016
preciousmaro:

Oga, pls have written my letter of happiness, and sent it bt it's still showing write letter of happiness, bt also it has turn grey, and I can still view the letter I wrote on the letter of happiness link

since it has shown on the loh icon. leave it then.
Re: deleted by Davindal(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2016
Gurus here...pls help me out.

I was matched with someone who was to PH N40k for me on 29th of last month(last Tuesday), but the person failed.

Now(today), I have been rematched with another person to PH to me. The issue here is that few weeks ago, my guider mistakenly placed an order to PH help of N50k on my behalf, which has been counting since then, unknown to both of us.

Just this morning again, I received a text that I have been matched to PH of the N50k to another person which coincides with the new rematching, whereas I have yet to GH of N40k which has been outstanding.

In this case what do I do, if this new person I have been rematched with fails to PH of the N40k to me before 48hrs elapses, for I don't have any spare money to stake again for the N50k help I'm expected to PH to this person?

Will the system block me? How do I go about it is such should happen in order to recover my money?
Re: deleted by obitrac: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2016
GUYS pls help me.I was matched with a participant to provide help to.i completed the transaction but unfortunately i coundnt upload the reciept within the stipulated period due to connectivity issues and was blocked.i have written to support to unblock my account but i have not been able to reach the guy on phone i PH to for a refund.what do i do now
Re: deleted by daudae1: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Pls house i have been ask since saturday to provide a bank statement from17-27th november wich i did since monday.up till today no response..wat do i do?
Re: deleted by daudae1: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2016
Some 1 uploaded a fake teller.
Re: deleted by geostrata(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2016
I wanted to PH i mistakenly selected Bitcoin instead of Bank, now i have been placed on moratorium because i went to fill my account detains on the bitcoin address.

Please, How do i resolve this moratorium issue, though i have contacted support but no feedback now, and can one GH in naira and PH in bitcoin?

Thanks
Re: deleted by tonex2: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2016
uyicos:
Durchmann:
Benefits of MMM to Nigerian Society.
(1) MMM has created room for more Data Plan purchase. Glo. MTN. Etisalat. Airtel.

(2) MMM has also created an avenue for Banks to make more money. The transfer we the MMM members do with our mobile banking and also direct payment in bank. We are been charged #105 as the case maybe. For each transfer. So you see that banks are benefiting.

(3) MMM members buy things in the market very often. The market woman are able to sale their food stuff. Even Fast Food, Restaurant are booming all because of MMM.

(4) MMM has also educated the society and its member through Seminars. Let people know that one most not suffer so much to get paid. Creating avenue for people to learn computer, To be able to P.H and G.H.

(5) MMM has Crown it all by giving back to the same society that Benefits from it. Example are Charity organization are been set up. Orphanage home visitation. Taking care of Burnt Victims. Just to mentioned but few.

(6) MMM has been able to engage the minds of young and the unemployed, and has given them courage to withstand this harsh period of recession.

(7) For the civil servants' in this period of delayed salaries payment, MMM system has sustained them and has never delayed payment nor owed.

(cool for Nigerian students of Tertiary institutions MMM has been able to provide them feeding money, pocket money, money for book,school materials and even tuition etc. Thereby helping them to have better college life.

(9) MMM has been able to bridge the gap between the upper and lower class individuals of the Nigerian society by creating an avenue for everyone to meet basic needs.

(10) reduction of cyber crimes. MMM has motivated Nigerian citizens that instead of defrauding pple online to make money that they should Rather PH and GH and that way no one is hurt.

(11) MMM has further enhance fairness, care and national unity. In the spirit if PH and GH we do not choose ourselves who to help but the system does

God bless to for this truth , indeed I am part of a section of what you said.

Long live MMM

Thank you Mavro. May your MMM kingship reign supremely. with your ideas you have changed the world
Re: deleted by ekwii: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2016
hartson:
Help I have a case at hand now.I refused to be fooled by the pop screenshot the scammer uploaded.I clicked extend time to 24hrs then in the message box I wrote fake pop upload clicked next but the system displayed file required.should I leave it until the half green indicator shows yellow question mark then I write to support?
This question this guy said, can somebody help to throw more light on it?
This is one of the problem in the MMM that should be worked on.
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
ekwii:

This question this guy said, can somebody help to throw more light on it?
This is one of the problem in the MMM that should be worked on.
Let him chat with Customer Care
Re: deleted by knight0430: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
nnnn
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Interesting........ Long live MMM

Re: deleted by adonismuller(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
sammirano:
In my opinion MMM ought to have in place an imporved structure, Like in the case of failure to confirm reception of payment without any genuine reason. The payment should automatically be confirmed after 48hrs of failure to confirm and not sending any message to support stating the reason not to confirm. The MMM system needs review hence no one will be holding another to ransom, and the system will be more automated and sustainable in order to ensure continuous confidence of the public in the system.

My piece
good idea but what about the case of uploading fake teller? should mmm automatically confirm too?

1 Like

Re: deleted by surebona(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hhave anybody been able to solve issues of fake Proof of payment upload? and how long did it take? pl
ease...
Re: deleted by knight0430: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Call/Chat on whatsapp with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
obitrac:
GUYS pls help me.I was matched with a participant to provide help to.i completed the transaction but unfortunately i coundnt upload the reciept within the stipulated period due to connectivity issues and was blocked.i have written to support to unblock my account but i have not been able to reach the guy on phone i PH to for a refund.what do i do now
You can write to support if the guy doesn't respond..
In fact.. Write to support NOW!
And upload the teller..
Before the person claims you never paid and gets matched to another person..
Lol
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Davindal:
Gurus here...pls help me out.

I was matched with someone who was to PH N40k for me on 29th of last month(last Tuesday), but the person failed.

Now(today), I have been rematched with another person to PH to me. The issue here is that few weeks ago, my guider mistakenly placed an order to PH help of N50k on my behalf, which has been counting since then, unknown to both of us.

Just this morning again, I received a text that I have been matched to PH of the N50k to another person which coincides with the new rematching, whereas I have yet to GH of N40k which has been outstanding.

In this case what do I do, if this new person I have been rematched with fails to PH of the N40k to me before 48hrs elapses, for I don't have any spare money to stake again for the N50k help I'm expected to PH to this person?

Will the system block me? How do I go about it is such should happen in order to recover my money?
If you fail to get the money and PH before 36hrs..
Go to your post..

Just click :
The blue arrow on the order match..
Click the "I refuse to make payment" and
Write your reasons..

Note: do not click that option 2 Times
in a month or you will be blocked immediately and permanently!
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
hartson:
Help I have a case at hand now.I refused to be fooled by the pop screenshot the scammer uploaded.I clicked extend time to 24hrs then in the message box I wrote fake pop upload clicked next but the system displayed file required.should I leave it until the half green indicator shows yellow question mark then I write to support?
The system asked you to upload your
signed or stamped bank statement
To prove the pop is fake.

Do so and rest.. Then you will be rematch ed after the 24hrs expires

DON'T WAIT FOR YELLOW QUESTION MARK O

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.