Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) (55727 Views)

10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by spartoo: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
INTROVERT:
SWEET.
baby where have u been
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
VERY GOOD.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Umarlulu: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nienie:
lmao..ahhh..good for him.
good undecided don't you know it's hurt joystick? NO but she for give am small na tongue
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by abike12(f): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
very good
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bhet <Ghanaian accent> the girl negotiating from rape to consensual sex and going on to 'intentionally' inflict harm on the man could work against her #JustSaying tho. It remains her word against his sadly sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by cruz419(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol,,congi na bad thing oo i can just imagin how dat one eye pole don take stand wating for d honey pot wen d woman use her teeth deflate am lol ;DLol,,c
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by glo3nity: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
A good deal for bad habit!
I hope he falls to hell and devil fail not to offer him his boobs and a** to rubbish
Useless man!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Nienie(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Umarlulu:
good undecided don't you know it's hurt joystick? NO but she for give am small na tongue
uncle,good for him..simple

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by dumie(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Serves him right.. It will serve as a deterrent to others.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
I'm loving this!!! How I wish all future rape victims will adopt this style of self defense!!! Best ever!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Anabel(f): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
She should have bit the tip off and swallowed it. Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
very good

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Where is d pishure of d penis
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Rape is bad buh biting off one's dick is wicked.
it is called self defense... she for bite am wella

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
ghana n bad news be like apc n lies
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by beautiful232(f): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good for him
Mr I get what I want
nonsense!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Missyetty(f): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
I dn't know why I am smiling, but I love this...smart woman!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by jossy4joseph(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice one lady keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by IbBarham(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Serves him right..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Damfostopper:
it is called self defense... she for bite am wella
Better person. Your head dey dia! grin I laugh in Swahili at the men saying attempted murder,self -defense is highly supported in any law court.
Ladies who knows their rights make use of it well. Women better learn how to defend yourselves oh! As for me,I be expert for karate since no be today cool
Any fool that want to be suicidal na better upper kick with my high heels go land for his dick.
If he lives to tell the story, no be my business. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by collinzy: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Picture of the manhood falling off and the blood on the womans mouth and the eggs from the manhood for me to fry with bread for breakfast by morning tomorrow or IDONBILIVIT
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by anitank(f): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Taiwo Ademumu Olakankita

This tribe, always raping something

Jesu!!! grin grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by EpicMaurice(m): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Anabel:
She should have bit the tip off and swallowed it. Damn!!
is that what you'd have done grin
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2016
glo3nity:
A good deal for bad habit!
I hope he falls to hell and devil fail not to offer him his boobs and a** to rubbish
Useless man!
Very useless man indeed! Rapists should be castrated because they are the ones spreading STDs. They don't even care if the person they are raping has an infection or not. That is what makes it worse. Spreading diseases forcefully and sometimes impregnating their victims. They deserve death in fact! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by NameCheckers: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2016
ladyF:
Hehehe....The woman get sense die! No more gbenshing for him. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

gimme pvssy make I fvck na undecided
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:34am On Sep 21, 2016
She shldnt av bit him,it mayb he jst want to joke with her.
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Queentrippleb(f): 12:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Rape is bad buh biting off one's dick is wicked.
... If u were in her shoes, would u have allowed d man to rape u when u have an option like dat to take? Or what would u have done ?
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by mikool007(m): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Tut i was going to c d guys d*ck on the floor

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2016
this fireman was trying to perform his fire works in the lady's CUNTinent. so she cut off the hose supply the discharge liquid.
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by HtwoOw: 1:23am On Sep 21, 2016
Where's the dick and the woman?
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by jamesynation007(m): 2:46am On Sep 21, 2016
How him tk do wen she bite him madiga sef? Y men de choose 2 rape sef? Abi rape sweet pass willingly?
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Proffdada: 2:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Why start with _blowjob if you're trying to _rape?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Man Disguises As A Female In Hijab In Oyo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.