Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) (55726 Views)

10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by lovingyouhun: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2016
holyfather:

BTW I have only one sister, any man that attempts to rape her is dead already. cheesy
Damn whatever consequence.
jobless!!! You will kill for your sister, she only bit off his joystick but didn't take his life. Now between you and the girl in question who is better? Yet you she shouldn't have bit off his penile organ, you are contradicting yourself here, but my joy is that the action you will take is worse so I like you for that, now we are friends. Sorry no energy to read the trash you wrote up there I know it will be senseless. Thank you for giving a good point at the bottom..... You will kill for your sister grin
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by holyfather(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2016
lovingyouhun:
jobless!!! You will kill for your sister, she only bit off his joystick but didn't take his life. Now between you and the girl in question who is better? Yet you she shouldn't have bit off his penile organ, you are contradicting yourself here, but my joy is that the action you will take is worse so I like you for that, now we are friends. Sorry no energy to read the trash you wrote up there I know it will be senseless. Thank you for giving a good point at the bottom..... You will kill for your sister grin

Yeah, I will "kill" for a right course( Even though you knew I didn't mean to do so , literally) .
She'd be entirely honest, at least.

Again you just proved you have no intelligent response to back up your stance. So now you have to fall back on silly innuendos.
Don't worry, I know your type.
I think we're squared out. wink
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by ipinmidun: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
;Dd gal dey vexd gal dey vexd gal dey vex
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Queentrippleb(f): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Pls kindly read the story again.

She agreed to play romance with him. And after 3 mins, she bit it off. Look I knw she was under attack to be raped buh whoever is d judge handling that case will b in the favor of the man.
...... D same story said d man can get whatever he wants to and I guess he's higher in rank (superior).....
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Queentrippleb(f): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
holyfather:

Women playing the victim everywhere.
Like the blacks in the U.S.

I believe that place was a work place.
How comes they were found alone, if she wasn't playing along?
Or her mind wasn't made up yet?
(mixed signals things)
Then she once allowed him suck her breast on a different occasion.
If it wasn't a one time event, she had the option of reporting him, but no.
She played along.

I hate rape,never in support.

But why are there no men's rights activists or something?
Men also get victimized and taken advantage of.
What we have here is a one sided story, then what?
Everybody believed her, why?
She's a woman and men are rapists.
Huh!
How about ask the man to tell his own side of the story?
Why condemn him without a hearing?

I'm against rape but again, I'm against injustice.

Why haven't men even reported cases of sexual harassment?
I haven't heard of any.
They rarely do.
Because they're always the rapists.

This skewed system of justice needs to be looked into.
#justsaying
........Women suffers d same fate too in their matrimonial homes. The men will cheat on their wives but d kinsmen will say' it's normal. If a woman interact or converse with a man, the husband will say she's cheating and if d matter escalate into informing d kinsmen, they will all blame d woman.... In a home where by d couple is yet to produce kids, everybody will blame it on d woman........why? because she's a woman........... There re so many instances....,,name them
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by holyfather(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Queentrippleb:
........Women suffers d same fate too in their matrimonial homes. The men will cheat on their wives but d kinsmen will say' it's normal. If a woman interact or converse with a man, the husband will say she's cheating and if d matter escalate into informing d kinsmen, they will all blame d woman.... In a home where by d couple is yet to produce kids, everybody will blame it on d woman........why? because she's a woman........... There re so many instances....,,name them
No doubt, you're right.
But all I'm saying is, the fight for rights should not be lopsided.
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by holyfather(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Queentrippleb:

Lol
This should not be up for debate.
Not that these things don't happen.
But there are human rights activists that protect the rights of women. Why are there none for men?
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Tedassie(m): 3:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Anabel:
She should have bit the tip off and swallowed it. Damn!!
Then go down with a deadly disease...how cute!
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Anabel(f): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Tedassie:

Then go down with a deadly disease...how cute!

No be only deadly disease!
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Tedassie(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Anabel:

No be only deadly disease!
oh....forgot i made that assertion to a layperson #okbye
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Anabel(f): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tedassie:

oh....forgot i made that assertion to a layperson #okbye

I can see how bright you are to think about deadly disease during rape. Go grow some brains pls
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Tedassie(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anabel:

I can see how bright you are to think about deadly disease during rape. Go grow some brains pls
Grow up #changebeginswithyou
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Zedoo(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Ghana...the new Kenya.....chai...africa dun dey turn proper zoo...
Every day somebody is raping or defiling....

*Meanwhile click my signature for beautiful art works*
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by enasgreat: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Enddybliss:
Too bad ;DToo bad
top field shey ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Man Disguises As A Female In Hijab In Oyo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.