Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

See What An OAU Female Student Did To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What An OAU Female Student Did To Me. (799 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / Young Nigerian Female Student Share Raunchy And Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An OAU Female Student Did To Me. by INTERMAN: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
What an insult towards man. Many ladies don't know the value of men again in the society. And if it wer
Re: See What An OAU Female Student Did To Me. by freakthingz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ur dumb like really dumb

why bring out the dick in public

then complain becuz the public saw the dick

pls find occupation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An OAU Female Student Did To Me. by INTERMAN: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
freakthingz:
Ur dumb like really dumb

pls find occupation
it was at a corner. Infact a very tight corner and no public was there. Read my write up again.
Re: See What An OAU Female Student Did To Me. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
freakthingz:
Ur dumb like really dumb

pls find occupation
Cracking comment.

1 Like

Re: See What An OAU Female Student Did To Me. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: See What An OAU Female Student Did To Me. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oh! Buhari why? Why?
Re: See What An OAU Female Student Did To Me. by freakthingz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
INTERMAN:
it was at a corner. Infact a very tight corner and no public was there. Read my write up again.

Ok first find a latrine with a door

and then

find an occupation

its not by force to piss on a tight corner of public space

the chick that saw you is part of the public

Your bulala looked like a worm thats why she looked at it before telling you to gerrarahia

If to say you carry she for allow you piss in peace

pls o.p no vex na my hopinion embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman get married to Mannequin To Represent Her Husband Based Abroad / .... / Audio Recording Proving The Blackmail Of Bode Ojoniyi Of Osun State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.