Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post (1409 Views)

Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Im single and I want to go to Cameroon to find a wife . I don't like slim girls. if you live in Cameroon or you have been to Cameroon please kindly tell me the Cameroon tribe and region that has girls / women with Big booty Ass / big bum bum. Sincere answer needed please I will really appreciate
Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2016
For those qualities. . . Go to Ghana!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2016
@modelmike7 Are you can find it in Ghana? I mean where I can see majority of girls with Big Ass. Not where I need to find them or search for them. Cos whenever something is scare it becomes expensive. I need. Country where even girls that sells pure water has Big Ass. Reply me my brother
Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 21, 2016
vic111:
@modelmike7 Are you can find it in Ghana? I mean where I can see majority of girls with Big Ass. Not where I need to find them or search for them. Cos whenever something is scare it becomes expensive. I need. Country where even girls that sells pure water has Big Ass. Reply me my brother
. . . . They are so many all over Ghana bro. Believe me. Goodluck man.
Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2016
modelmike7 my bro, text me your cell phone number let's chat private in whatsapp. This is very important to me
Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Destined2win: 3:28am On Sep 21, 2016
Chai!!!
Of all the things in the world, na big bum bum dey bother this one. Hehheehehehe
Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Cameroon....big bootyyy.... i hope you have dollars to spend for them.... so hilarious travelling to cameroon for big behind
Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2016
Nigerian are usually very rediculus when commenting, you go to club and spend 300k in one night and carry Ashawo 10k to go Bleep. What do you call that one. Mumu. Before you comment use your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2016
does this place looks like 'FRANCSLand' undecided
Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by firstking01(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Too many stvpid threads today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post by Fidelismaria: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
mtcheeew

romanceland don tire me

stupid thread everywhere

make I go literature section jare

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Daily Meme Thread / Can You Date A Much Younger Girl? / See What Girls Do Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.