Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. (35175 Views)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Harinholar(f): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
mamaafrik:
haaa,waagbayii,i recommend the "aye"watching IDE around 1a:m,with dose "iya eleyes''singing ewa wayeoo o shorongaoo and the large drum sticks hitting the dried hideskin like gba gba duu gban gba duu... ,hahaha,hi,aahaha,heee,hahahahaha,see you ,someone is scampering 4 safety already wen the iyas are yet to convoke.The world should also watch"ogborielemosho".
........lolsssss......make den add Olongbo iya ijebu join am
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by bisiki2: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Igodo

Silver Spoon

Ukwa

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Pascalin90: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wind of Glory
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Rajosh(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
queenfav:
Dry,Black November and 93 days..
your head dey there. those were exactly the movies i thought of.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by YonkijiSappo: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
mamaafrik:
haaa,waagbayii,i recommend the "aye"watching IDE around 1a:m,with dose "iya eleyes''singing ewa wayeoo o shorongaoo and the large drum sticks hitting the dried hideskin like gba gba duu gban gba duu... ,hahaha,hi,aahaha,heee,hahahahaha,see you ,someone is scampering 4 safety already wen the iyas are yet to convoke.The world should also watch"ogborielemosho".

LOL!
Laugh wan kill me...
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nyceguy92: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
It appears to me that some people just mention any movie name they could remember.
The task here is to select a movie for World view that projects our film industry in best creative light.

I would consider such criteria as relevance, focus on theme, language and expression, sound and video quality, costume, etc.
I have seen Papa Ajasco mentioned somewhere here, but that's the reader's opinion, anyway.

I have watched lots of home movies and these stand out according to above criteria:

1. Mr & Mrs.
2. World Apart.
3. Submission.
4. Violated.
5. Glamour Girls 1.

I may be wrong , but these are movies I can watch over and over again.

P/S: I think the Nollywood movie quality is fast deteriorating in many respects. Yesteryears were much better.
Correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Omotaday(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
abat4real37:
thanks
U welcome
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Chybyke07(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
living in bondage...still watching till tomrw

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by wilsonbright: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
State Of Emergency Executive Crime
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by hitchowoyemi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
Saworo Ide Agogo Ewo Magun (Thunderbolt) Oleku Figurine Araromire
cool cool cool

u captured my mind. from top to bottom. Epic movies
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Suljosh: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I will choose Buhari and his zombie are dieing of hunger.

It's a new movie
It's also a funny action packed movie, you will see how hunger dey kill zombie in a small country called Zoogeria

The stars of the movie are Buhari the slave master, his servants Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Beremx
so some people never recover from last elections? lmao
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by dimssy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Lol,those memories are there to remind us how far we've come and that so much time has passed,all I think of these days is 'choi,i don dey old o' grin
Yeah right. Remember that is nothing though,it doesn't show you're old or young minded.....old fiwasayo.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Aristotle96(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Terror666:
igodo
see ehhh u will never lack... God bless you too much!
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by KHbaby(f): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Originalsly:
What if all the TV Stations worldwide have decided to televise a Nollywood movie... and you are to choose the one. Which would you choose?
My choice...B e l o v e d... written and directed by Tchide Chekere.... stars Genevieve Naaji and Emeka Ike. A riveting drama about passing on hate from one generation to the next...... a story that anyone anywhere in the world can relate to especially in today's world.
I choose mortal inheritance starring Omotola Jalade, Fred Amata. etc.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Koto Aye.
first place where i saw a pregnant woman. Huh!
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Koto Aye.
first place where i saw a pregnant man. Huh!
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by cybriz82(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ahana (rattle snake) . Nneke the pretty serpent. Igodo Living in bondage Silecnt night (black arrow) Fugitive(ramsey noah n geneviv)
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Ikennali01(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
prof800:
For the world to watch?

I would choose "76".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkVPKe5q6IM

Where can I purchase it from online?
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by esshman(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Owo Blow
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Originalsly: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Babe2sure:
Same here. I'll choose "beloved." it's an old movie, though. But for me, it can't be forgotten. The movie has a superb storyline, nice setting, not to mention the terrific performance put up by Genevieve and Emeka Ike.

My other favourite is "deepest of dreams" OP, try and watch it, if you haven't.
Hmmm...Deepest of Dreams.... never heard of this one but it seems we have the same taste for movies and Heaven knows what else so I'll try to ehmmm...grab a copy! If I can't. .. I'll have to grab yours!
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by movement32(m): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2016
tongue :POk e o, no yawa
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by olumidazz: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Forever
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by popizaino(m): 1:05am On Sep 22, 2016
maami by tunde kelani takes the lead for me. owo blow nneka the pretty serpent phone swap hour of grace ogori elemoso iyore
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 22, 2016
u will choose "the meeting"
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Kimikazi2: 3:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Mr and Mrs
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Sike(m): 3:51am On Sep 22, 2016
Sunday Dagboru
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by emeka2847: 5:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Correct!
I still wonder how Ameze Imarhiagbe disappeared from acting. One person I think was probably better than Genivieve. Do you know where she is please?

madjune:
1997 Tears for love remains a classic to me.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Experienceman(m): 5:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Full Moon
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Babe2sure(f): 5:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm...Deepest of Dreams.... never heard of this one but it seems we have the same taste for movies and Heaven knows what else so I'll try to ehmmm...grab a copy! If I can't. .. I'll have to grab yours!

Lol......I never thought about the connotations.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by mamaafrik(m): 6:08am On Sep 22, 2016
Harinholar:
........lolsssss......make den add Olongbo iya ijebu join am
you self i con dey suspect you,ologbo dudu eteee...,golo lo malo, golo loma bo......
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by mamaafrik(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2016
cybriz82:
Ahana (rattle snake) .
Nneke the pretty serpent.
Igodo
Living in bondage
Silecnt night (black arrow)
Fugitive(ramsey noah n geneviv)
ha,u remind me of igodo,hehe,leme remember how the track goes,"igodoooo,utum,utum,igodo",why is no one talking a IZAKABA??,abi na only me watch am??

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by mamaafrik(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2016
popizaino:
maami by tunde kelani takes the lead for me.
owo blow
nneka the pretty serpent
phone swap
hour of grace
ogori elemoso
iyore
maami is fantastic,and Egberun maali,(awalalagbada abe ko'ko,i want to see my adunni!)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality / BBNaija evel 2 Pool Party: Daniella & Khalid Kissed; Groovy & Beauty Kissed / Photos Of Teddy-A's Son Wearing His Campaign T-shirt Shared By Layla Amani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.