Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. (35762 Views)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by DayDreamer05(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
debuscket:
Rattle snake ( Ahannna)
PLS GUYS AND NAIRALANDERS; WHO CAN LEAD ME ANYWHERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS MOVIE OR ANY LINK ??
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by flex12(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
White waters
Figurine
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nyceguy92: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Macdove02:

I object that. I think the industry has improved than it used to be. Story wise, Technicalities and sorts. Check out; Dry, Black November, The Arbitration, The CEO and some others that i cant remember. Then compare.

I will surely check them out...
Maybe I will get back to you after watching them

But what do think about the script, the story line?
Aren't we witnessing lots of recycling - everything is about the palace, princes and princesses, etc.

Yes, the tech has improved but that alone does not make a movie interesting.
It is the right dose of suspense, relevance, and twists and turns that do.
For most of them, 5 minutes into the movie, one can produce the script even before they end - too predictable.

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by vivavik(f): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oganigwe by chieke Alisigwe, Kenneth okonkwo and MRS mberekpe. Beautiful oldies that showcased our culture. Ijele too
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by barbiecute46(f): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Madam Dearest ! though it's a 2005 movie and to b sincere I just watched it this year and it still and will remain my number 1.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Aisha800(f): 2:22am On Sep 23, 2016
unforgivable
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by ipledge10(m): 5:06am On Sep 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
40 days in the wilderness.. Clems was the lead actor. What about igodo? Everyone cried while watching igodo. Very interesting
i watched one Nollywood movie when I was you "Last day of the year" or something close...scary as shit...Dirty game Saint Obi, State of Emergency JT tom west...
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by deewhone(f): 5:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Babe2sure:
Same here. I'll choose "beloved." it's an old movie, though. But for me, it can't be forgotten. The movie has a superb storyline, nice setting, not to mention the terrific performance put up by Genevieve and Emeka Ike.

My other favourite is "deepest of dreams" OP, try and watch it, if you haven't.
Please, what's the sequel to that movie. Searched for it to no avail
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Babe2sure(f): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
deewhone:
Please, what's the sequel to that movie. Searched for it to no avail

I don't know which of the two movies you're asking about.

Beloved: Part 1 & 2
Deepest of dreams: Part 1 & 2

You can Google it, i.e beloved nollywood movie part 1
You can also check Naijapals.com (movie section)
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by missingrib(f): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Legend87:

Failed attempt huh? The Headline says; choose for the world to see and not the citizens (Nigeria) alone...

Meanwhiles, is it the lips or face that smiles?tongue
rillyto u now u ave succeeded in correcting me but for ur info its a failed attempt..nxt time try being polite it doesn't remove a dime frm u...#oversabitheyworryu#
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Legend87(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
U don vex oya, no vex abeg. wink
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Legend87(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
missingrib:
rillyto u now u ave succeeded in correcting me but for ur info its a failed attempt..nxt time try being polite it doesn't remove a dime frm u...#oversabitheyworryu#

U don vex
oya, no vex abeg. wink
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
73, 30 days in Atlanta, 93, Dry, state of emergency.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Not all of them are predictable, infact am begining to respect Nollywood once again. Watch Dry, squard 23, false alarm, high blood pressure, gaint of africa, 73, 93, the CEO. It bet u be proud of Nollywood.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Check youtube have seen it there.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2016
please which site is d best for downloading nollywood movies
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by NewDawn2O21: 8:31pm On May 11, 2021
ebysandra:
, 21 Days with Christ
kindly give us a plot of the movie

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Prugee: 12:38pm On May 12, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Tolanibaj, Frodd And Seyi / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.