Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex (35674 Views)

BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) / Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija / #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by jiblotech1: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
While the rest of the Housemates were turning down for the night and getting ready for bed, Nina and Miracle were engrossed in a fight that had them both declaring “I’m not happy”.

The cause of the midnight rumble, which both termed a discussion and not an argument, is Nina’s attitude towards Tobi and Alex, as well as her being, according to Miracle, a person he doesn’t recognize.

Stating his issues bluntly, Miracle revealed he was incensed at a comment Nina passed earlier, where she had called his close friends Tobi and Alex “them”.

Miracle had earlier in the day spent time with Alex and Tobi in the jacuzzi, where they had discussed, amongst many other things, Nina and Cee-C.

“I don’t take sides and will not where drama is concerned seeing as it is the last week, but I’m surprised by your attitude. When did Tobi and Alex start being them?” he asked.

Nina made it a point to reference how Alex and Tobi had told him she is using him to play the game and that their romance is not genuine, as a catalyst.

“Since Tobi told you this, you have this mind-set that I am not real. Don’t let him fill your head with things that are not true. When we leave this House, you will find out who your real friends are,” she said, ominously.

Miracle didn’t take kindly to Nina’s remarks and warned her to never imply another man was telling him how to behave.

“If you’re saying Tobi is filling my head, then I’ll be really angry with you. Trust me. You’re insulting me. I see you changing and that’s a fact”.

Nina seemed taken aback by this attack and sniped right back, reminding him how he has also changed as the Game grinds to a halt.

The two went around in circles for a while, until Miracle cut it short and decided it would be better to speak about the issue outside the House without cameras rolling and millions of eyes watching.

more on bbnaija @ https://www..com.ng/tag/bbnaija/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by ibori1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked

Abeg Nina. .,d last time I heard abt change na wen bullherreal(APC) promise us oo,abeg!!!!!!!!,
na d change we still d experience so ooo

dis one nina dey change so... .hmmmmm

meemee run for ur life ooo

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Dedewizzy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Postboiswag(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nina the olosho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by ZarahBuhari: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
You mean to tell me that she's a girl with many boyfriends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYYmSPiLcQQ
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by FlirtyGist: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
DOWNLOAD LATEST MUSIC www.gistmore.com/music
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Rb53: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
k
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by charlydamianpat(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
OK
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
For the few times I have spent watching this bbn thing
I no just gbadun this girl one bit.

Dummy ! Thanks to her dumb school mates helping her stay on.

From the slow way she talks to her meaningless discussions and finding it hard to do any task.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by jayjayjajoe: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
jiblotech1:
While the rest of the Housemates were turning down for the night and getting ready for bed, Nina and Miracle were engrossed in a fight that had them both declaring “I’m not happy”.

The cause of the midnight rumble, which both termed a discussion and not an argument, is Nina’s attitude towards Tobi and Alex, as well as her being, according to Miracle, a person he doesn’t recognize.

Stating his issues bluntly, Miracle revealed he was incensed at a comment Nina passed earlier, where she had called his close friends Tobi and Alex “them”.

Miracle had earlier in the day spent time with Alex and Tobi in the jacuzzi, where they had discussed, amongst many other things, Nina and Cee-C.

“I don’t take sides and will not where drama is concerned seeing as it is the last week, but I’m surprised by your attitude. When did Tobi and Alex start being them?” he asked.

Nina made it a point to reference how Alex and Tobi had told him she is using him to play the game and that their romance is not genuine, as a catalyst.

“Since Tobi told you this, you have this mind-set that I am not real. Don’t let him fill your head with things that are not true. When we leave this House, you will find out who your real friends are,” she said, ominously.

Miracle didn’t take kindly to Nina’s remarks and warned her to never imply another man was telling him how to behave.

“If you’re saying Tobi is filling my head, then I’ll be really angry with you. Trust me. You’re insulting me. I see you changing and that’s a fact”.

Nina seemed taken aback by this attack and sniped right back, reminding him how he has also changed as the Game grinds to a halt.

The two went around in circles for a while, until Miracle cut it short and decided it would be better to speak about the issue outside the House without cameras rolling and millions of eyes watching.

more on bbnaija @ https://www..com.ng/tag/bbnaija/

is it ur change
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Giddymoney(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please we are still mourning Arsenal

This week is for Arsenal alone

Don't come and be disturbing us with this crap

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by UjuJoan2: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Matured lover's quarrel. Not like Cee C and Tobi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Postboiswag:
Nina the olosho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And you are a molosho cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by phr0nesis(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Since they have agreed to discuss the matter outside the house, what else do you want us to do?
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Mutemenot(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Is Buhari back ?
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by icedsammy: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by jennybright(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Team Ceecee
She is always on point
She never pretend
I hate pretenders who will use fork to eat eba in the public and use tongue to lick pot

Team double wahala slay queen
Even if you didn't win I love you girl

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by darlingnuel(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
The next commenter took the words outta my mouth...

Most girls don't like to see fellow girls in a flourishing relationship: so they find a way to poison it. CeeC and Alex + Tobi poisoned Nina's innocent mind
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by romelady(f): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
see sea has finally brainwashed this geh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Miracle looking for ways to break up with Nina before sunday grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by AngelicBeing: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
CR7 is automatically the next World best footballer!

That you cant take away!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Laitesmart(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Arsenal Football Club Manager, Arsene Wenger to quit the club at the end of the season in order to take up the offer of Nigeria President, Muhammed Buhari, to come teach Nigerian youths how to be hardworking and not lazy...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by rockcitie: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Miracle has realised the girl was just using him.

Nina is desperately trying hard to win him back. But é no go work.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Pliety: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
charlydamianpat:
OK
na real ok
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
jennybright:
Team Ceecee
She is always on point
She never pretend
I hate pretenders who will use fork to eat eba in the public and use tongue to lick pot

Team double wahala slay queen
Even if you didn't win I love you girl

The rest are acting for 45million

Only CeeCee is real in that house.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by sekem: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Let's be realistic, how's BBNaija even a game to start with?

If it's really a game, please what are the criterions for choosing the best players?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by SIRmanjar(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
You can't help but like dis boy called miracle.

Very smart ad blameless..The boy knows how to handle his bizness..His instinct never fails.

What a real man..If for say I don born gel I for give you my daughter marry.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by jose4shizzle: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Check my signature and contact me for your dating accounts.
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
How she no go change?

N45m na small tin?

angry
Her pic, tho'.....
Is that bad lighting or she has a moustache?
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by toluxa1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.