Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) (38467 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by bashydemy1: 1:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Wishing others harm is already a crime and so your portion will be twice what your perceived enemy got...watch and wait!!!

Am not wishing anyone harm just those that rebel against the unity of this great nation.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2016
bashydemy1:

Am not wishing anyone harm just those that rebel against the unity of this great nation.
Like these Afonja followers abi -->

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by bashydemy1: 2:11am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

Like these Afonja followers abi -->

Lol how does that image represent rebel? They are protesting against Igbos not respecting the Oba's and Yoruba culture.. Did they give a stay at home oerder? NO

The Igbo in the other hand are breaching the law of the land by declaring a stay at home and tomorrow you will see them burning tires and carry plank, iron etc..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by yetunsbay(m): 2:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Princewill1:
USELESS AFONJA!

Dont u know that what they are pursuing (Biafra) will also stop fulani herdsmen.

Because there is no way fulani herdsmen will be allowed entry into Biafraland not to talk of allowing them to kill people.
in on sentence.... why do you clamour for Biafra ?
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 23, 2016
bashydemy1:

Lol how does that image represent rebel? They are protesting against Igbos not respecting the Oba's and Yoruba culture.. Did they give a stay at home oerder? NO

The Igbo in the other hand are breaching the law of the land by declaring a stay at home and tomorrow you will see them burning tires and carry plank, iron etc..
Those Afonjas are committing treason against their one nigeria. They should all be arrested

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:49am On Sep 23, 2016
Oh Allah i[color=#770077][/color]f biafra will bring peace and harmony accept their fast and prayers but if the reverse is the case kindly disregard them and give either Hausa, Yoruba or igbo Man the wisdom to save us from this Pain and agony.... What we need in Nigeria is God's intervention
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by spartacuz: 5:38am On Sep 23, 2016
uduak2016:
The leaflets are all over Uyo in Akwa Ibom. We will show them we are more Biaffrans than Igbos on 23rd. I drove through Yanogoa yesterday, and same thing. I love this unity!
Which part of uyo??
You guys should take ur silly habits to your own land... Akwa Ibom is 29 today, we ain't got time for fools.
Nigeria is the land of my birth... Biafra is stale.
Ojukwu dat contested for president and lost abi..
Selfish n greedy sets of beings.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2016
spartacuz:
[s]
Which part of uyo??
You guys should take ur silly habits to your own land... Akwa Ibom is 29 today, we ain't got time for fools.
Nigeria is the land of my birth... Biafra is stale.
Ojukwu dat contested for president and lost abi..
Selfish n greedy sets of beings.[/s]

Afonja yorubba...if I catch you in Uyo, I will do to you what an IKwerre man did to a divisive yorubba man in Igwuocha....flog you with chain.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by thunder74(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Yorubamafia:
The Igbo's need to realize that unity is the key to obtaining development. America instead of breaking up decided to Unite and form a powerful and developed country. Nigeria is the next big power to emerge from Africa. We need all regions of the country to contribute it's qouta to hasten development. The British Empire merged us because of the diversity and potentials we have which shows we have a promising future. Biafra is not what the Igbo's should demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project
I agree with you on this. But as it is, the region is marginalised and Buhari is not helping matters with his utterances, actions and body languages. You don't foster UNITY by treating other non Fulani regions as if they are conquered territories.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by PhilemonObende: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
this is the first time am commenting about biafra... first of all am Yoruba... so permit me to interfere in your issues because I don't normally do that.. am sorry for those that might feel offended by me interfering in the issue... I support them to have their biafra... so long their agitation does not pose a threat to anyone... my only little worry is about our igbo brothers most especially those in the SW... some have never been to the east before... their whole life... their life belonging and everything is in the west.. my question is what efforts are the biafra making towards helping them to settle in the SE.. because my fellow igbo brothers should not only think about those in the east what of the millions in the SW.. pls don't quote me wrong am not a tribal bigot I just share the concern of a friend that says SW have being his home all his life.. good and matured response is welcome... thanks for your understanding.. cheers guys one love.

There are yorubas who have lived all their lives in Ghana, Norway, Britain and have called it home. Are these countries part of nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by daddyiel(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2016
I'm a businessman around market , we are already at home and 97% of my friends and people I know are at home, call people you know in onitsha and ask them if they are in the market and see how many that stayed back at home... Don't be decieve this order is been taking serious here.. Police said people should go about their normal business as security of life and property is assured , the real Question is do u trust NPF? They will shoot you and tag you IPOB, can't risk my life, as for the Fasing and Prayer... I do that twice every week

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Mcowubaba: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
this is the first time am commenting about biafra... first of all am Yoruba... so permit me to interfere in your issues because I don't normally do that.. am sorry for those that might feel offended by me interfering in the issue... I support them to have their biafra... so long their agitation does not pose a threat to anyone... my only little worry is about our igbo brothers most especially those in the SW... some have never been to the east before... their whole life... their life belonging and everything is in the west.. my question is what efforts are the biafra making towards helping them to settle in the SE.. because my fellow igbo brothers should not only think about those in the east what of the millions in the SW.. pls don't quote me wrong am not a tribal bigot I just share the concern of a friend that says SW have being his home all his life.. good and matured response is welcome... thanks for your understanding.. cheers guys one love.
Oga, Biafra doesn't mean Igbos must all come back to South East..
Igbos are free to live in whatever part of the world and country the chose, provided the meet the immigration requirements..
Since independence of Nigeria, some Nigerians who are abroad have not come back...
Independence don't confine citizens..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2016
PhilemonObende:

There are yorubas who have lived all their lives in Ghana, Norway, Britain and have called it home. Are these countries part of nigeria?
seems you don't get it do you?
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Igbos are free to live in whatever part of the world and country the chose, provided the meet the immigration requirements..
Since independence of Nigeria, some Nigerians who are abroad have not come back...
you people are comparing to two different situation together...wait when biafra happens you will understand where am driving to.. am sure you won't Now.. always comparing it with a different situation... this a more complicated situation about a nation breaking away... if the Nation Nigeria choose not to grant them Visa and permit what is be faith of returning biafrans that's my question?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

you people are comparing to two different situation together...wait when biafra happens you will understand where am driving to.. am sure you won't Now.. always comparing it with a different situation... this a more complicated situation about a nation breaking away... if the Nation Nigeria choose not to grant them Visa and permit what is be faith of returning biafrans that's my question? free to live where ever you choose depends on your host nation brother.... do not be deceived ,there no international laws that forced a nation to accept citizens of other nation not even UN can forced it all they can do is to appeal... so my points if the Nigerian government says no and insist they must leave since are not there citizens what measures are biafra making towards such people... don't expect the millions saying in Nigeria to remain hence what's the point of the independence... only like 20 percent will remain it have always being a common traits
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
the question is provision for those that will eventually move back... let's face it.. biafra cant be declared today an expect the whole millions living in the SW to remain there... it's not realistic brother.. at least like 80 percent will eventually leaves.. the Nigerian government might decide not to grant them visa and permit but give them a time period to return back to biafra that's where my question lies... what efforts are the biafras making to accomondate them... remember more 80percent of south Sudanese were living and doing business in Sudan were ask to return to south Sudan after it.. because there no way the huge numbers of igbos residing in the SW for instance will all be allowed to remain after biafra they automatically becomes foreigners,and for those working in government you have not still pointed out to me how they be integrated after losing their means of lively hood
referendum is mainly to decide weda to say or not.. after which a time frame will be given for them to prepare to go back to there new nation, and granting permit and visa is up to the Nigerian government and let's face it both you and I knows if that happens the Nigerian government will not grant them permit or visa except for some few.. because it won't make any sense after declaring and getting biafra then the Nigerian government will grant them permit and visa to remain.. it won't happen... so for the huge millions who must have to return what provisions are being made for them to start there lives all over?

Like i said time will be given to fix these issue.
Even britain dat left EU with referendum are still there for now... becoz they will be giving time put themselves together but that granted time should not be exceeded..coz dats where d problem will start.
Its just like a lanlord sending a tenant out without quit notice..
If d tenant can sue him.
So i beliv after referendum they will use d granted time to fix everytin
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by PhilemonObende: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
you people are comparing to two different situation together...wait when biafra happens you will understand where am driving to.. am sure you won't Now.. always comparing it with a different situation... this a more complicated situation about a nation breaking away... if the Nation Nigeria choose not to grant them Visa and permit what is be faith of returning biafrans that's my question?

If you refuse to grant any group of people Visa because of your emotion against them as against diplomatic principles. It's your country, your business.

Are you the only country in the world?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Michaelgates(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2016
uduak2016:
The leaflets are all over Uyo in Akwa Ibom. We will show them we are more Biaffrans than Igbos on 23rd. I drove through Yanogoa yesterday, and same thing. I love this unity!
See mumu talking. Shey today is Friday? We go see wetin go happen.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Yorubamafia:
The Igbo's need to realize that unity is the key to obtaining development. America instead of breaking up decided to Unite and form a powerful and developed country. Nigeria is the next big power to emerge from Africa. We need all regions of the country to contribute it's qouta to hasten development. The British Empire merged us because of the diversity and potentials we have which shows we have a promising future. Biafra is not what the Igbo's should demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project
this Biafra thing is about oil in the Niger Delta, but let me tell every IBO man that before Biafra is achieved the rest of Nigeria will make sure that the east is so land lock and will only be receiving deportees from the rest of nigeria , Africa and the world in general. Think dividing Nigeria will punish the north,? I don't think the Yoruba is thinking of a divided Nigeria either. For the Niger Deltans no IBO man like you they are only tolerating you because of the prospect of claiming rivers and delta state because they claim to already have their brothers planted there. BUT TIME SHALL COME WHEN THE IBOS WILL PERPETUALLY KEEP FIGHTING FOR NIGERIA TO REMAIN UNITED.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2016
PhilemonObende:

If you refuse to grant any group of people Visa because of your emotion against them as against diplomatic principles. It's your country, your business.

Are you the only country in the world?
i only asked a simple question yet no answer.. remember from my first comment I made mention of matured reply.. in every situation you prepare for a worst case scenario..see the notion that igbos in other part of the country are doing business only is not true... we have igbos in government establishment... so they will lose their source of lively hood... I will still ask even though no one is yet to provide me an answer... what are the measures in place for those people to start over their lives.... mind u am not against the quest for freedom, I only think biafra is not infrastructuraly ready for what they are asking for...should first have the infrastructure in place before breaking in other to avoid a serious and dangerous humanitarian crisis... it's more complicated and difficult than most of the young chaps thinks...am telling you facts
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Mcowubaba: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
you people are comparing to two different situation together...wait when biafra happens you will understand where am driving to.. am sure you won't Now.. always comparing it with a different situation... this a more complicated situation about a nation breaking away... if the Nation Nigeria choose not to grant them Visa and permit what is be faith of returning biafrans that's my question? free to live where ever you choose depends on your host nation brother.... do not be deceived ,there no international laws that forced a nation to accept citizens of other nation not even UN can forced it all they can do is to appeal... so my points if the Nigerian government says no and insist they must leave since are not there citizens what measures are biafra making towards such people... don't expect the millions saying in Nigeria to remain hence what's the point of the independence... only like 20 percent will remain it have always being a common traits
Firstly, I said the are free to live in country PROVIDED the meet the Immigration policies I guess your eyes didn't see that part undecided
Secondly, Nigerian situation is a unique situation, don't forget We have Federal Government owned establishments around the country such as Army Barracks, Federal Universities, Airport, NIPOST, Banks, Polytechnics, offices, structures, buildings.... All this will play a role in the agreements and referendum.

And Nigerian cannot deny Biafrans VISA, don't forget the ECOWAS factor.... As you don't need Visa to go to Ghana or Ivory Coast, that's how an Anambra man will not need visa to go to Nigeria tongue

Biafra seceding peacefully don't mean Igbos in Lagos or other parts of Nigeria will leave their businesses and houses and came back to the east, it can't happen. Impossible.

And please not only Igbos are in other parts of Nigeria
Yoruba people are also in South East, millions of Fulani and Hausas are also in the South East.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Firstly, I said the are free to live in country PROVIDED the meet the Immigration policies I guess your eyes didn't see that part undecided
Secondly, Nigerian situation is a unique situation, don't forget We have Federal Government owned establishments around the country such as Army Barracks, Federal Universities, Airport, NIPOST, Banks, Polytechnics, offices, structures, buildings.... All this will play a role in the agreements and referendum.

And Nigerian cannot deny Biafrans VISA, don't forget the ECOWAS factor.... As you don't need Visa to go to Ghana or Ivory Coast, that's how an Anambra man will not need visa to go to Nigeria tongue

Biafra seceding peacefully don't mean Igbos in Lagos or other parts of Nigeria will leave their businesses and houses and came back to the east, it can't happen. Impossible.

And please not only Igbos are in other parts of Nigeria
Yoruba people are also in South East, millions of Fulani and Hausas are also in the South East.
believe me... it's far from how you are seeing it... have biafra become part of ecowas yet, and what is the numbers of other tribes living in biafra? but I have not gotten the answer to the simple question I asked... but am convinced by one simple thing you keep bringing out... you want biafra but after which everything to remain as it is... common it's not possible there must be a massive change it's a MUST... if Nigeria ask her citizens to return hence anyone that remains is responsible for his or her stay.. my question still remain what are the measures in place for the millions that will eventually return... first you don't want a forced unity.. you want to develop your country... so they gave it to you.. yet you want to remain in the same country you said you not interested in being with... how does that sounds to you? seriously I don't understand you guy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

Like i said time will be given to fix these issue.
Even britain dat left EU with referendum are still there for now... becoz they will be giving time put themselves together but that granted time should not be exceeded..coz dats where d problem will start.
Its just like a lanlord sending a tenant out without quit notice..
If d tenant can sue him.
So i beliv after referendum they will use d granted time to fix everytin
o my God... how you comparing Britain leaving EU...and biafra... EU is just an organization not a country... ha my God..cant believe this...its more of a tenant telling the landlord his no longer interested in staying in his house after which they agreed he will leave only for him to insist his not leaving... seriously you guys are confusing me.. I don't know your stands anymore bro
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Kanyekels(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2016
Michaelgates:

You've seen what's happening right?
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
o my God... how you comparing Britain leaving EU...and biafra... EU is just an organization not a country... ha my God..cant believe this...its more of a tenant telling the landlord his no longer interested in staying in his house after which they agreed he will leave only for him to insist his not leaving... seriously you guys are confusing me.. I don't know your stands anymore bro

Im just givin u example that england is still under eu... despite brexit favouring them.
Even with ur common sense u should kno dat if refferendum favours biafra they will be given time to put things inorder.
But that given time shoul not elapse.
Refferendum doesn't take immediate effect.
Dats wat im trying to tell u...
Pls use google and study d bill of refferendum.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
o my God... how you comparing Britain leaving EU...and biafra... EU is just an organization not a country ...
Don't be dullardistic here.
A Country is equally a MAN-MADE Organization
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by ikeyman00(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2016
We don't need any lecture from anybody.

Leave Nnamdi Kanu alone then we will talk later.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by ikeyman00(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2016
Protest loading

Reporting from London branch
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

Im just givin u example that england is still under eu... despite brexit favouring them.
Even with ur common sense u should kno dat if refferendum favours biafra they will be given time to put things inorder.
But that given time shoul not elapse.
Refferendum doesn't take immediate effect.
Dats wat im trying to tell u...
Pls use google and study d bill of refferendum.
guy no need to google anything.. every country have it's own law... mind you Britain's referendum has nothing to do with a quest for a new nation... it's just about leaving an organization so will make more sense if you don't include it in what you are saying.. that aside...let me ask u.. which will you prefer... to tell your landlord you want to leave his house before building your or to build your house and when you are ready to move in then you tell your landlord am leaving... that's my point... biafra should first have the infrastructure on ground before leaving...thats my point of emphasis that you guys are acting as if it's not true

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Michaelgates:

Kai yorubaa...mind your business!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) / Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) / Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.