Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) (38466 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Africonji: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
guy no need to google anything.. every country have it's own law... mind you Britain's referendum has nothing to do with a quest for a new nation... it's just about leaving an organization so will make more sense if you don't include it in what you are saying.. that aside...let me ask u.. which will you prefer... to tell your landlord you want to leave his house before building your or to build your house and when you are ready to move in then you tell your landlord am leaving... that's my point... biafra should first have the infrastructure on ground before leaving...thats my point of emphasis that you guys are acting as if it's not true

This man, wetin be your consign? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Allow those Igbos you claim to be speaking for to speak for themselves biko. You Yoloba people are disgusting cowards. Fear fear people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

Don't be dullardistic here.
A Country is equally a MAN-MADE Organization
brother respect yourself pls I did not insult anyone all through my post... if you are not intellectual enough to add a positive thing is better you don't say anything... I made my points clear am not here for tribal wars OK... pls respect yourself.. I have never insulted anyone... try to be matured.. ok

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
guy no need to google anything.. every country have it's own law... mind you Britain's referendum has nothing to do with a quest for a new nation... it's just about leaving an organization so will make more sense if you don't include it in what you are saying.. that aside...let me ask u.. which will you prefer... to tell your landlord you want to leave his house before building your or to build your house and when you are ready to move in then you tell your landlord am leaving... that's my point... biafra should first have the infrastructure on ground before leaving...thats my point of emphasis that you guys are acting as if it's not true

Reffrendum is refferendum anywhere.
And same law will be applied anywhere reffrendum is held.
Ill still advuse u to study d bill of reffrendum and all ur questions will answer demselvs.
Dnt worry biafra will take care of themselves
I bliv.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
brother respect yourself pls I did not insult anyone all through my post... if you are not intellectual enough to add a positive thing is better you don't say anything... I made my points clear am not here for tribal wars OK... pls respect yourself.. I have never insulted anyone... try to be matured.. ok

A country still remains a man-made organization , just like the EU that the British pulled out of.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Africonji:

This man, wetin be your consign? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Allow those Igbos you claim to be speaking for to speak for themselves biko. You Yoloba people are disgusting cowards. Fear fear people.
you guys can never be matured for ones.. you always revert to insults in every point of yours it's a pity... pls let's forget it... I said it from the start am not here to exchange words since it's you have taken it personal pls forget it... thanks
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Africonji: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
you guys can never be matured for ones.. you always revert to insults in every point of yours it's a pity... pls let's forget it... I said it from the start am not here to exchange words since it's you have taken it personal pls forget it... thanks

Gerraway!!!! You are talking nonsense. Go and mind your business. We are not cowards like you people. Leave us alone!!!!
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

A country still remains a man-made organization , just like the EU that the British pulled out of.
is just like saying Nigeria Wants to leave ecowas or AU... it's completely different from creating a new nation... ecowas is not what govern us but Nigeria constitutions.. the major part of organization is for bilateral relationship with neighboring nations.. there no stress or complications involved in leaving an organization.. we talking of having a new nation.. as difficulty as it might be they are two different world's apart

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Mcowubaba: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
believe me... it's far from how you are seeing it... have biafra become part of ecowas yet, and what is the numbers of other tribes living in biafra? but I have not gotten the answer to the simple question I asked... but am convinced by one simple thing you keep bringing out... you want biafra but after which everything to remain as it is... common it's not possible there must be a massive change it's a MUST... if Nigeria ask her citizens to return hence anyone that remains is responsible for his or her stay.. my question still remain what are the measures in place for the millions that will eventually return... first you don't want a forced unity.. you want to develop your country... so they gave it to you.. yet you want to remain in the same country you said you not interested in being with... how does that sounds to you? seriously I don't understand you guy
Ur reasoning is very skewed and illogical.
Your thoughts are archaic, how can Nigeria ask every of her Citizens to return from Biafra What of those working in South East

Ecowas is a regional organization (an Biafra is in the region), Biafra getting into a Ecowas is a very small problem, it's just like primary school admission.

From your comments, I can deduce that you haven't been to any South Eastern state, you get your facts from Nairaland and street talks and assumption. You think it's only Igbos that live and work in South East, a very stupid thought I would say!! No offense
In your mind, it's only Igbos that are in other Zones of the Country. Mtcheew
Don't forget thousands of inter-tribal marriage, making Biafran Citizens of Nigeria and vice versa cheesy

About measures Biafra have in place for their Citizens, that shouldn't be your Business, worry about measures Nigeria has in place for millions of her Citizens that are frustrated, suffering and hungry...

An Igbo man doing a successful business in Alaba market, is not expected to close shop and move to Enugu, that's the most silly thought I have heard all day.

Even as UK has left EU, that doesn't mean EU nationals that are there will Park out... Go and read bro, don't be swayed by sentiments..
You deliberately refused to address the point of Federal Government businesses and organizations round the Country..
You're a crafty fellow, dodging logical engagement and resonating to tantrums and incoherent online arguments..
Biafra is about getting out of Nigeria to form a Country, is not about creating Enemity with Nigeria or pursuing Nigerians out of Biafra LAND and Vice Versa

BTW, I am not even IPOB or pro Biafran for NOW.
I AM JUST AN OBJECTIVE IGBO MAN

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

Reffrendum is refferendum anywhere.
And same law will be applied anywhere reffrendum is held.
Ill still advuse u to study d bill of reffrendum and all ur questions will answer demselvs.
Dnt worry biafra will take care of themselves
I bliv.
ok all the best in the quest for self nation hood
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
is just like saying Nigeria Wants to leave ecowas or AU... it's completely different from creating a new nation... ecowas is not what govern us but Nigeria constitutions.. the major part of organization is for bilateral relationship with neighboring nations.. there no stress or complications involved in leaving an organization.. we talking of having a new nation.. as difficulty as it might be they are two different world's apart
Every group has a right to self-determination.

Study well before spreading these rumors of yours: http://www.un.org/en/sc/repertoire/principles.shtml

" A. Article 1 (2) - Equal rights and self-determination of peoples

Article 1 (2) establishes that one of the main purposes of the United Nations, and thus the Security Council, is to develop friendly international relations based on respect for the “principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples”. The case studies in this section cover instances where the Security Council has discussed situations with a bearing on the principle of self-determination and the right of peoples to decide their own government, which may relate to the questions of independence, autonomy, referenda, elections, and the legitimacy of governments. "

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2016
bashydemy1:

Am not wishing anyone harm just those that rebel against the unity of this great nation.

Buy a dictionary and check up some words you use here...Who told you that you have right to dictate to others what to do with their lives? Are you a judge or legislature or executive? Who are you? Whatever opinion you have for which you secretly await to count others corpses will boomerang till there are no one left to console anybody in your family...Get ready for nemesis now...
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Ur reasoning is very skewed and illogical.
Your thoughts are archaic, how can Nigeria ask every of her Citizens to return from Biafra What of those working in South East

Ecowas is a regional organization (an Biafra is in the region), Biafra getting into a Ecowas is a very small problem, it's just like primary school admission.

From your comments, I can deduce that you haven't been to any South Eastern state, you get your facts from Nairaland and street talks and assumption. You think it's only Igbos that live and work in South East, a very stupid thought I would say!! No offense
In your mind, it's only Igbos that are in other Zones of the Country. Mtcheew
Don't forget thousands of inter-tribal marriage, making Biafran Citizens of Nigeria and vice versa cheesy

About measures Biafra have in place for their Citizens, that shouldn't be your Business, worry about measures Nigeria has in place for millions of her Citizens that are frustrated, suffering and hungry...

An Igbo man doing a successful business in Alaba market, is not expected to close shop and move to Enugu, that's the most silly thought I have heard all day.

Even as UK has left EU, that doesn't mean EU nationals that are there will Park out... Go and read bro, don't be swayed by sentiments..
You deliberately refused to address the point of Federal Government businesses and organizations round the Country..
You're a crafty fellow, dodging logical engagement and resonating to tantrums and incoherent online arguments..
Biafra is about getting out of Nigeria to form a Country, is not about creating Enemity with Nigeria or pursuing Nigerians out of Biafra LAND and Vice Versa

BTW, I am not even IPOB or pro Biafran for NOW.
I AM JUST AN OBJECTIVE IGBO MAN
am not avoiding anything bro,but seems you have already judge me...its obvious you won't understand me... all the best in quest for self nation hood
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

Every group has a right to self-determination.

Study well before spreading these rumors of yours: http://www.un.org/en/sc/repertoire/principles.shtml

" A. Article 1 (2) - Equal rights and self-determination of peoples

Article 1 (2) establishes that one of the main purposes of the United Nations, and thus the Security Council, is to develop friendly international relations based on respect for the “principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples”. The case studies in this section cover instances where the Security Council has discussed situations with a bearing on the principle of self-determination and the right of peoples to decide their own government, which may relate to the questions of independence, autonomy, referenda, elections, and the legitimacy of governments. "
who said you don't have right for self determination... you did not know where the issue started u just cut In from no where...hahahaha my brother you funny sha.. in fact am never against biafra nation pls go back I check my first post
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by bashydemy1: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

Those Afonjas are committing treason against their one nigeria. They should all be arrested

How did they commit treason? Did you know the meaning of treason?
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2016
bashydemy1:

How did they commit treason? Did you know the meaning of treason?
This is TREASON.

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by bashydemy1: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Buy a dictionary and check up some words you use here...Who told you that you have right to dictate to others what to do with their lives? Are you a judge or legislature or executive? Who are you? Whatever opinion you have for which you secretly await to count others corpses will boomerang till there are no one left to console anybody in your family...Get ready for nemesis now...

@Bold who gave IPOB right to dictate for people? Who gave IPOB right to give a stay at home order to people? Family are respected and law abiding citizen, We never go against the rule of the land neither are we plan to rebel against Nigeria unlike your family who are planing rebel. Thank God your director is cooling in Kuje prison.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2016
thanks to the guys that comply and understand me and gave me matured and responsible reply.. also for allowing me to interfere in the biafra issues which I requested from the start... wish you all the best in your quest for biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by bashydemy1: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

This is TREASON.

How does that picture relate to treason?

treason
ˈtriːz(ə)n/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.
"they were convicted of treason"
synonyms: treachery, lese-majesty; More
disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness, perfidy, perfidiousness, duplicity, infidelity;
sedition, subversion, mutiny, rebellion;
high treason;
rarePunic faith
antonyms: allegiance, loyalty
the action of betraying someone or something.
plural noun: treasons
"doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"
disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness, perfidy, perfidiousness, duplicity, infidelity;
high treason;
rarePunic faith
historical
the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband.
noun: petty treason; plural noun: petty treasons

So with the above definition how does one asking some people to respect their leaders and the law of their lands become treason.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by ikeyman00(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2016
But the cattle rearer asked u to stay at home because he was so stupid to see the moon and u compiled bah
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
ok all the best in the quest for self nation hood

HM! diz guy sure say u yoruba?
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2016
bashydemy1:

How does that picture relate to treason?

treason
ˈtriːz(ə)n/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.
"they were convicted of treason"
high treason;
rarePunic faith
the action of betraying someone or something.
plural noun: treasons
"doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"
high treason;
rarePunic faith
historical
the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband.
noun: petty treason; plural noun: petty treasons

So with the above definition how does one asking some people to respect their leaders and the law of their lands become treason.
Treason is screaming one Nigeria and at the same time rejecting the consequences of one Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

HM! diz guy sure say u yoruba?
yes iam from isaleko

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
thanks to the guys that comply and understand me and gave me matured and responsible reply.. also for allowing me to interfere in the biafra issues which I requested from the start... wish you all the best in your quest for biafra

O boi im begining to suspect u are not a yoruba man
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

O boi im begining to suspect u are not a yoruba man
hahahaha no need to suspect anything am for sure a Yoruba boy
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by bashydemy1: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

Treason is screaming one Nigeria and at the same time rejecting the consequences of one Nigeria.

Please when will you launch your own dictionary?
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2016
dadabashua1:
hahahaha no need to suspect anything am for sure a Yoruba boy

Hm im short of words..ur posts has really taught something...KUDOS To U.

Anyways its only in nairaland dat i see this tribal bigot issue.. i do vissit other blogs and forums and d case is different there.
Even on you tube d case very different when i read comments...
I still dnt know wen this tribal issue started on nairaland.

I have only 2best friends i hang out with and one is a yoruba boy.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2016
And some people have forgotten that these country have expired, government properity don expire,the president is clueless,daft demented and old so he don expire, Naira have no value any more and have expire, the universities and polytechnics are outdated compare to the western education in europe so dey don expire, the federal roads is totally a mess,the roads don expire, the refineries don expire,not working. Everything about the ZOO don expire. We are going Home my people!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by spartacuz: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2016
uduak2016:

Afonja yorubba...if I catch you in Uyo, I will do to you what an IKwerre man did to a divisive yorubba man in Igwuocha....flog you with chain.
Ikpa, aya aneke Adiok Ono fien..
Come Afaha ube...ask for me, I'll pop out.
Or gimme ur location...let's meet.
Adiok Ono
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Justiceleague1: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
@sarki, Yorbamafia: You two are part of the problem of Yorubas in general and on this forum in particluar. What is your problem for goodness sake?? Why are you poking your nose in their affairs? Let them be please. You have absolutely NO RIGHT to tell them what is best for them as a people. They say they are tired of Nigeria, in the spirit of fairness you should be encouraging them to apply every legal means to achieve their desires, including moving back en masse to the SE. They've been agitating since the '60s and have remained consistent, yet your likes would rather drag the rest of us Yorubas in the mud by making it seem as though your existence depends on their continued stay in this unworkable union. If it's because you have a yeee.b.o girlfriend like FFK that is making you lose your senses, come off it abeg, it's becoming embarrassing.
ok,ashiwajufarward,though tis' be belated,buh nuff respect,'brother'.. Dont be offended,buh Just one question,what happened to this you?

4get about my earlier mischievous post..
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by AshiwajuFoward: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Justiceleague1:

ok,ashiwajufarward,though tis' be belated,buh nuff respect,'brother'.. Dont be offended,buh Just one question,what happened to this you?

4get about my earlier mischievous post..

Get off my deek and quit mentioning me upandan, faggit!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by ZelibeKristien: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
@sarrki, Yorubamafia: You two are part of the problem of Yorubas in general and on this forum in particluar. What is your problem for goodness sake?? Why are you poking your nose in their affairs? Let them be please. You have absolutely NO RIGHT to tell them what is best for them as a people. They say they are tired of Nigeria, in the spirit of fairness you should be encouraging them to apply every legal means to achieve their desires, including moving back en masse to the SE. They've been agitating since the '60s and have remained consistent, yet your likes would rather drag the rest of us Yorubas in the mud by making it seem as though your existence depends on their continued stay in this unworkable union. If it's because you have a yeee.b.o girlfriend like FFK that is making you lose your senses, come off it abeg, it's becoming embarrassing.

God bless you.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Justiceleague1: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Get off my deek and quit mentioning me upandan, faggit!
not surprised,theres a tip pointing north@the top of the head now...lolllllllssss grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) / Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) / Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.