Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids (839 Views)

Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion / 12 Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do And Consider Normal / Things The Bible Forbids We Christains From Doing But We Still Do Anyway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by Truecelebmedia(f): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2016
It’s without no doubt that the Bible can sometimes be pretty difficult to interpret, thats why one need the help of the Holy-spirit to interpret it more.

Apparently, others argue that the laws of the Old Testament doesn’t count anymore, while other Bible Scholars still thinks they do.

So we are asking the bible scholars for help here. We gathered some actions the bible bans both in the old and New Testaments and we’d like to know, are they still sins or not?

Check on them, and navigate through the series of pages for more..

1. CHECKING BABES OUT.

bible-1 (1)

Matthew 5:28:

“But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” i thing this passage says it all, no need to get the help of any pastor to interpret for you.

2. BRAIDING YOUR HAIR.

African-Braided-Hairstyles-with-Bangs interpret

1 Timothy 2:9:

“Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments. Well some people can still argue about this verse of the bible, but am pretty sure this is what it meant.

3. OWNING EXPENSIVE OUTFITS.

zzzBeyonceLaceGownGrammysJan272014AP_large

“Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.” hmm, this verse will cause lot of stirs i know.

4. WEARING GOLD

wizkid-jewelry

“Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.

5. EATING BACON OR SAUSAGES.

Bacon

Leviticus 11:4 reads:

“Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.”

6. WEARING FABRIC BLENDS....continue reading...........http://truecelebmedia.com/12-things-we-do-everyday-that-the-bible-forbids/
Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Stop promoting false hood.

Something that is clear doesn't need the help of anybody to make you understand, holy+spirit. Yeah right. Lmao, only for the gullible who don't want to apply logic.

The Bible is just a Jewish tool which is very obvious.
Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by yorhmienerd(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:
Stop promoting false hood.

Something that is clear doesn't need the help of anybody to make you understand, holy+spirit. Yeah right. Lmao, only for the gullible who don't want to apply logic.

The Bible is just a Jewish tool which is very obvious.

Are you sure?
Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Are you sure?

Yes.
Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by yorhmienerd(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

Yes.
Your opinion tho.
Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Your opinion tho.

It's not opinion.

It's the blatant truth they have tried so hard to keep away.
Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by yorhmienerd(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

It's not opinion.

It's the blatant truth they have tried so hard to keep away.
Okay, can I ask you a question? AFTER DEATH WHAT NEXT?
Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Okay, can I ask you a question? AFTER DEATH WHAT NEXT?

Just read it here.

http://www.gentilenation.com/death-hell--the-afterlife.html
Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by yorhmienerd(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

Just read it here.

http://www.gentilenation.com/death-hell--the-afterlife.html
Why don't you tell me urself
Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by jnrbayano(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Romans: 2:24.

As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."

Tell me why an Atheist won't say vile words against God almighty after reading this unintelligent Op?

Tell me why they won't think Christians are brainless?

Well, I take solace in the fact you are not the model for Christians. Jesus is.

Your Op is unaddressed because there's no point in doing so.

How dare you insinuate what God created to be unclean? In Peter's vision, what was he admonished about?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things We Do Everyday That The Bible Forbids by Truecelebmedia(f): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Are you sure?

why are u talking to someone dat said 666 is a sign of everlasting life, dont u know such people already?

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Meet The Little Boy Who Is Worshiped And Thought To Be A Hindu God In I / Www.amorconline.com / COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Buying A Bike, Warns Of Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.