Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Www.amorconline.com - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Www.amorconline.com (849 Views)

Www.amorconline.com / www.AMORConline.com / www.AMORConline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.amorconline.com by iloveamorc: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cult stories are addictive narratives.

1 Share

Re: Www.amorconline.com by Babacele: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
when your false narratives and propaganda against a noble organization that has done nothing to you won't stick, you opened another moniker and thread to disparage light. You picked my last sentence in my upbraid of u few hours ago in another thread where you had failed to promote your falsehood to form a your new moniker. Do you know how many bigger and more dangerous darkness the Amorc light has survived? You are wasting your and your paymasters' time .
Re: Www.amorconline.com by 4amorc(m): 5:46am On Jan 08, 2017
Babacele:
when your false narratives and propaganda against a noble organization that has done nothing to you won't stick, you opened another moniker and thread to disparage light. You picked my last sentence in my upbraid of u few hours ago in another thread where you had failed to promote your falsehood to form a your new moniker. Do you know how many bigger and more dangerous darkness the Amorc light has survived? You are wasting your and your paymasters' time .

FOR FREE!!!!!!

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs

Do not join an organization without researching it first. At the first stages of interest by a prospective member, a cult will deploy weapons for almost instantaneous capture.

Re: Www.amorconline.com by Babacele: 6:25am On Jan 08, 2017
4amorc:

FOR FREE!!!!!!

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs

Do not join an organization without researching it first. At the first stages of interest by a prospective member, a cult will deploy weapons for almost instantaneous capture.

The life force of the teachings can not be appreciated in your yellow pages. I would rather pay n start as a neophyte in this wonderful school than fool myself in the cult of your yellow pages.

Is there any organization presently on earth that has contributed to the evolution of man like AMORC? Whose methods have survived the malice of jealous ignorance? None, then why would I stoop so low to wallow in an informed campaign like yours that call a school a cult? And as long as you pray to Jesus Christ nurtured by AMORC -a bitter truth many of you hate to acknowledge-, you are a fan of AMORC baby.

(1) (Reply)

There Has Never Been An Atheist In A Pit.... Please Search For God / Choir: Can Gotham City By R-kelly Be Performed In Church ?? / Akoko Monarchs Verdict: TB Joshua Is Our Son, Our Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.