Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 (1755 Views)

Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / 26 Years After Orka's Coup: Why I Did Not Kill President Babangida . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 by mmb(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2016
Former Military Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida with one of his daughters, Halimatu in 1991. Halimatu is the last daughter of late Maryam Babangida.

Photo credit: Sunmi Smart Cole

http://uncova.com/adorable-pic-of-former-head-of-state-gen-babangida--his-daughter

Re: Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 by sarrki(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2016
Though still have my reservation about Ibb

He achieved alot.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 by madridguy(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2016
The maradona himself. Cute baby. Can't wait till when I will have my own Salamotu too.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 by ArchitGreen(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2016
awwww
Re: Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2016
Beautiful girl.
IBB so unpredictable, hope Bubu has forgiven you for deposing him.
Re: Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 by dmgr(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2016

Re: Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 by Businessideas: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2016
These pictures show the playful part of IBB.Wow,Baby girls can melt the heart of even a despot.
I never knew that Maryam babangida had a baby in Dodan Barracks o. This is perhaps the luckiest and most pampered of IBB's children
Re: Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2016
Babaginda was a good father to his children but he had no scruple sending millions of Nigerian children to bed hungry. His children had the very best of everything but he failed to avail that opportunity to other Nigerian children. He is an old grandfather now. I am not too sure what tales he will be telling his grandchildren when they seek to know why their country is in such sorry state.
Re: Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 by mmb(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
bejeiodus:
Babaginda was a good father to his children but he had no scruple sending millions of Nigerian children to bed hungry. His children had the very best of everything but he failed to avail that opportunity to other Nigerian children. He is an old grandfather now. I am not too sure what tales he will be telling his grandchildren when they seek to know why their country is in such sorry state.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar / Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll / Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.